/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Kidnapped and taken to Hypogean Gaol: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

PURGE FILTH

Thanks for helping me get the two fire gems I needed, user

3rd for /bbg/'s official waifu.

my mother was buried yesterday, on mother's day.

It's time to stop this samefagging.

>49 end
youll get there one day user

Never seen that one. The FC part is great everything else meh

FC and Luci getting cucked by Machine. The rest of it isn't as good as his first one.

Glad to help out, early arc game can be tough

DELET THIS
ADELLA IS PURE! PUUUUUUUURE!

Is this better?

>pure

Anyone for co-op in Upper Cathedral Ward? I'll be ringing at lamp in a couple of minutes, password is bbg

On my way!

Coming

I'll join

2 minutes and I'll be there. Thanks lads.

I'm already feeling the difficulty. Hopefully the damage output is more than worth it to make up for the fact I get 2-shotted like a bitch

Thanks man. Are you (or anyone else) up for Ebrietas?

Once you start getting the good gems, your damage output can become absolutely disgusting, it's totally worth it

Absolutely! I'm ringan

>fourth 3-5 hour night of just save scumming Isz brainsucker in a row
>2 minutes per attempt
>countless gems/chunks/insight deleted
>last time I farmed mob version took 1500 kills
>my resolve is wavering
>still no arcane OOS
Just fuck my shit up famygdala

what's up with all the arcane guys farming these days

Thanks man, that was good.

Anyone up for ailing loran? Pass bbg. Please, I've been waiting for two hours.

Ringing now, man, I want to help out

We never stop. People have just been posting about it more it seems. I spent about 500 hours farming across all my arcane characters alone I think. I only have close to perfect gems on one of them. For physical builds its as simple as watchers and a bit of headless on the side. For arcane there are a lot of different gem types and combos you can have. And the best are usually all abyssals.

I swear once I get these gems I will PURGE FC so hard. Pic related, what kind of gems I need on my other ARC build.

Glad to help! I like spookytown

Thank you, just give me a sec.

>BL 120

>durability down
I can't cope with this.

Anyone up for some DLC? Ringing at first lamp. Pass is bbg

Ok, I'm ringing.

Luckily Parasite has 600 Durability while everything else has 300 or less.

Coming in via SRRC, may take a moment, if it takes too long I'll make Ailing Loran myself and go through with you layer by layer

>Adella will never kill any woman who so much as looks at you and spend every night lovingly giving you transfusions with her innocent, healing blood

I'm waiting by the first lantern.

I hate my life. Ringing again.

I made Ailing, summon times should be shorter now

Semi related but onlyafro is a cutie and I wanna penetrate him sexually.

Most of my weapons have dur down. It's the best curse.

>he thinks durability down is the bestcurse
thats a nice joke user, a real knee slapper

I tried it once on Threaded Cane, my weapon broke shortly after clearing the first part of Central Yharnam. Never again.

Still around?

Thank you and thanks Segalt. I'm planning on continuing the dungeon. Willing to go through it with me?

this nigga gets it

If you use 1 weapon, it's shit, but if you actually switch weapons it's great, I use 5 dif ones so I've never had a problem.

If whiligig, doomhammer or tonitrus are you mains then yes it could be a problem

However if you just main threaded cane, the gems are easy to farm for it. You could make 2 copies or more.

Absolutely, just killed BPS, ringing on Layer 2!

Yeah still around, closer to the near-Ludwig now though

no you walnut that's stam or kin down (except thrust). durability down and hp deplete are the absolute worst and a waste of time

>he doesn't have multiple copies of the same weapon with dura down gems
Is this some sort of joke?

*near-Ludwig lamp

Got killed by an invisible werewolf, ringing again.

Let's not forget about ATK Down, now

dura down > stam down > kin down > beast down > -hp > atk down

Kos parasite makes durability down objectively the best curse. I would much prefer that to stamina curse for this hog of a weapon.

ur gay

You know it's only 1 dur per hit right?

Even with 3 gems.

Unless you use only 1 weapon dur down is pissy easy to manage on 90% of the weapons

no u

Except for weapons that collide frequently with walls and floors, it sinks like a brick in that case.

Good shit Albatross, we made short work of Ludwig.

>being this much of a shitter

Stamina down is literally a non-issue. It affects nothing. I use it on the most stamina-hungry weapons like Holy Moonlight Sword and neve run out.
Durability down is only good for pvp and a complete pain in the ass for everything else, it takes comfort out of the game. Durability in general is a shit concept in video games and Bloodborne would be just as good if it wasn't in.
Kin down and Beast down are also inconvenient in pve and I'd rather not have them. -HP and atk down are equally shit. Completely unviable in any scenario.
stamina down > durability down > kin down = beast down >>>>>>>>>> -HP = atk down

I had 3 durability down gems on my church pick and the fucker broke in like 15-20 minutes going through a chalice. I think it made it through 2 layers. that's a joke man, I only use stam or beast/kin down

>Stamina down is literally a non-issue. It affects nothing. I use it on the most stamina-hungry weapons like Holy Moonlight Sword and neve run out.

>stamina curse affects nothing
>he doesn't know

Ringing on Layer 3 now, BSB dead

Memes aside dur down is a great curse

>two ladies summoning spiders while you wait at the lamp, homing in forever

simply ebin

>decide to summon olek for defiled watchdog for a change
>watchdog just spams its flaming tackle
>olek does not know how to handle it
>dies before the end of phase 1
So why is the lockon so shit that it doesn't let me directly target the head?

>he bitches about parasite dash r1 spam
>he uses base endurance
>he doesn't crush vermin on vilecucks
>he tolerates saif trash in his general
>he uses saw spear unironically
10/10 general

You don't need too. Just stay in front of him and slap his face after head swipes. 90% of Old Hunter summons are shit.

10/10 yer ma

Sorry but base end is viable and preferred

I know how to space my walking movements in relation to my attack successes to keep presure with neutral attacks.

good all signed and sealed :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Every time I go in front of him, he just endlessly spams his tackle some more. I had to beat him before to get here, but it's still a lame fight.

I'm getting some ritual blood for pthu ihyll, just give me a sec.

The charge? He doesn't spam it much, I rarely see it more than 2 times in a fight. Baiting head swipes and slapping his face is the best way to kill doggo, breaking legs while he vomits is good too. You could also projectiles if you're an Arc/Blt build.

whats that smell ... the sweet blood... oh it sings to me :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>you can "parry" watchdogs fire tackle

>He doesn't spam it much,
The last time I summoned Olek, he did nothing but that for a few minutes.

You will die, forget the dream, and awake under the morning sun :D
You will be freed from this terrible Hunter's Dream xD

Try not summoning Olek

awooooooooooooo!!!!!!! ;)))))))))))))

struggling with NG+++++ amelia
god im autistic

Any anons willing to help an ARC-fag through the DLC? I need the parasite. I also might die a lot since I suck

Pass?

Queen Killer doesn't do much better, and he still spams without it.

bbg, let me get to the DLC first

Then don't summon anyone. I doubt he'll keep spamming it solo unless you keep straying too far.

>wanting people to help you with a twink

Best to do it solo. NPC summons are mostly awful, and they just inflate the boss's health.

That's what I said in the second half of that sentence.

Anyone for Defiled Pthumeru? Pass bbg.

Ringing, sorry to keep you waiting.

Still doubt it, just don't stray too far and he won't spam it.