ITT we post retarded car ads

ITT we post retarded car ads

Other urls found in this thread:

jackson.craigslist.org/cto/d/crown-vic/6237227261.html
neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/d/pontiac-trans-am-1978/6241770048.html
neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/d/20o9-honda-accord-low-miles/6255959189.html
seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ctd/d/2005-vw-golf-low-miles-free/6250132057.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my favorite is when its a car that was never offered with anything less than 6 or 8 cylinders, but apparently its a speciall version with 4

Ewwwww

Mine are when they say "Worked great when put into storage 5 years ago"

Or the ones where they don't bother to clean all the shit off the car when they take a picture of it.

are you kidding me this is fucking amazing

Ecoboost swap

>car listed as a manual
>interior picture shows its an automatic

>car listed as automatic
>interior picture shows standard transmission

no one was talking to the trailer trash. Shoo.

jackson.craigslist.org/cto/d/crown-vic/6237227261.html
I found the welfare-getter

rip

What in the holy fucking hell???
That is some serious noggery!

get mad stay mad

lol the trailer trash is melting down again!

Maybe if you expended some of the energy you use having hourly meltdowns on Veeky Forums you wouldn't be living in a mudhut on wheels lmao

but i took the wheels off

checkmate athiests

>got so shitter shattered he took the wheels off his trailer thinking it would make him any less trailer trash

lol imagine being this much of a loser

i dunno m8 my lifes pretty comfy. i have plenty of free time to trigger you , jack off to anime and pretend to work on cars

>i have all the time in the world to get triggered and have meltdowns on Veeky Forums because im unemployed trailer trash

keep sperging

>implying im unemployed

i get paid hourly, lots of my time is spent waiting for people and shitposting on Veeky Forums

shits comfy m8

YOU FUCKS RUINED MY THREAD! GET OUT!

>he thinks collecting checks from the welfare office is a job

This keeps getting better. Keep sperging

goddamn man im sorry i fucked your mom and all but you dont have to be so savage because of it

>melting down so hard he literally makes stuff up in a final attempt to damage control

lmao, keep sperging

Didn't want to deal with CL, let wife post ad for an 80s F250 RWD. She posted it for some unknown reason as FWD.

I'm not sure who was dumber, her, or the bunch of people that called to confirm that the four wheel drive worked when the pictures clearly showed no drive axles/hubs up front.

That autistic cvpi guy would lose his mind over this

>being this far in denial

The community here makes /k/ look like normal people, and I came here to get away from them.

>minor mistakes
>retarded

how about some actual retarded car ads please a dodge ram never came with an i4 so its obviously a mistake i bet if you called the person in the ad first thing they'd say is sorry i messed up its a v8 i thought i selected it my mistake

Why the fuck do you hate this guy so much? lol

>lies are true if I believe them

lmao this is why I live in a 2 story house and you live in a trailer

two trailers stacked on top of eachother doesnt make it a 2 story house m8

I love to look for cars owned by blacks, for the sole purpose of wasting our time.
If it has been donked, I ask for a price if they could remove the nigger wheels.
If they know any white person who could do the transaction for them. I also ask a personality test, "oh I just think it helps to know the car if I understand the owner".
Love to see the spooks mad. Once a mother had her son playing in the yard, I asked if he could bring me a drink and a snack but to wear gloves, like a little monkey butler

neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/d/pontiac-trans-am-1978/6241770048.html

The craigslist bot makes me laugh sometimes.

neworleans.craigslist.org/cto/d/20o9-honda-accord-low-miles/6255959189.html

You're the one in a trailer, not me, subhuman

Holy shit can you guys FUCK OFF M8!!!

Tripcodes were a fucking mistake.

>respond to the ad
>get to see the car in person
>yfw it has a 4 cylinder swapped in

I know this car. It used to be really nice, idk what happened. Was looking at the dude's image shack the other day, let me try to find it.

seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ctd/d/2005-vw-golf-low-miles-free/6250132057.html
NEW car smell ;-)

This is it with a Terminator bumper mocked up. Has a TR3650 and a 2.2l Kenne Belle

Prior to the blower

i wish crown vics had more body kits

I wish they had more aftermarket and mod support in general. Anything crazy you wanna do to them requires a LOT of work. That Terminator bumper has only been done once by another dude and it was a monumental pain in the ass according to him. Marauder bumper conversions have also been done, and they're also a pain in the ass. Fuckin sucks.

classic

>yfw it's a V8 but half the cylinders are misfiring because it's a piece of fucking shit Chrysler engine

Lol that was my first thought as well

>It has cylinder deactivation bro, this car was way ahead of its time

Saw this while looking at 'Burbans on CL

kek

>Marauder bumper conversions have also been done, and they're also a pain in the ass. Fuckin sucks.
Considering the Marauder bumper mounts straight onto the front of a Grand Marquis, isn't it just a matter of swapping the headlights, hood and front clip as past '03 the CV and GMQ use the sane fenders?

All of this cyberbullying could be avoided if you didn't insist on tripfagging.

:'(

>using a fuckin dart to cover your plate

wew we white trash now

>That Terminator bumper has only been done once by another dude

I know 3 people who have done it, one lived in the midwest, one lives on the east coast and one was a shop in florida. I know more are out there as well

Also that blower doesn't look like a 2.2 kenne bell, looks larger and for a lightning because of the no snout.

this is what happens when you don't pull out

well at least you know its a smokers car and dont have to waste any time with it

I've got a baby on the way, my wife is retarded if she thinks I'll give up my GT turbo

That's good, start the neglect early so they don't get greedy in their teens.

>keeping your nice stuff
>neglect
What species of jew are you?

Do you know how many 84 Mustang GT Turbos that were made?

One is too many. As far as anyone with a brain is concerned, they stopped making the Mustang in 1971 and didn't start again until 2005.

You're a very special breed aren't you user

>2005 pigfat cuckmobiles with shitty engines

>Not including glorious new-edges and terminators and machs

Fag.

>muh boomer styling

Should I even bother looking at ads with people using their finger to cover their license plate?

>using dart

Not the case. The grilles on GMs/CVs are shaped slightly differently than on the Marauder, with the Marauder having a considerably smaller dip to accommodate for the grille, meaning a CV/GM grille will not work with a Marauder bumper as the grille is too big.
Oh well I just recall personally only seeing it done once. And it was a huge pain in the ass lol. As for the blower, I'm just going off what the dude says in his CVN sig.

noctua?

kek

>guaranteed replies

m-muh foxbody

Making friends with my bee bros was the best idea i've had.

jesus fucking christ

post the link to this dumbass

agreed

I think you're the dumbass here. The craigslist poster is clearly making fun of people doing the finger thing.

The Mustang II was the only true Mustang. Get triggered loser.

f

I don't have it. It was in a CL thread a while back and I just saved that image.