ITT: your baby

I don't care what anyone else thinks about you baby, you're special to me.

Everybody was right about you, faggot. You're a piece of dog shit.

seconding this
op is a faggot.

Sorry you don't know what it means to love. Enjoy your emotionless existence

The HHR was specifically made to have no soul. Every other car has one, including the Prius.

>Enjoy your emotionless existence
enjoy jamal's dick in your ass you faggot.

I wanted to love my barge so badly. But it just keeps shitting out right after I fix it. Should have bought a Panther.

Jelly?

meant his car, aspie

Not so much jealous. Just kind of loathe myself for buying a car that was too difficult for a poorfag to keep on the road.

desu I really like the HHR

m a r a u d e r
a
r
a
u
d
e
r

>things your parents said to you when you were were diagnosed with retardation

god bless

everyone here hates it, but my big stupid truck is one of few things that I enjoy in life.

stupid polo in the background

That is indeed a big stupid truck. Looks alright aside from the oversized wheels with fake beadlocks.

>those wheels
Are you mexican?

not really fake beadlocks just fake rivets. I thought about ordering them without them but decided they might help to break up an otherwise endless hunk of polished metal.

I am not.

Basically my life on this board.

>PT Cruiser
>Veloster

Add the HHR and you have the Unholy Trinity of Fedoramobiles.

>being jelly of a Marquis from the "use as many Crown Vic parts as possible" years
>not even one of the ones with the red reflector panels, just the boring-ass grey ones

I just a garage so I don't have to store it 30 miles away

I bought one almost like yours lmao, mines just a Lariat. Love those American Force wheels

FUCK NIGGA THAT'S NOT EVEN TASTEFUL

UGH

UGH.

CHRIST.

I'm not trying to diss, but what the fuck do you see in an HHR?

It's the bond you get when you keep it running. It's the first car I've ever kept running myself.

Plus the only other car like it is the PT. It's unmistakable.

I have two. Yes they both have an identity crisis and aren't pretty. Yes there are faster and nicer cars. I am still happy with mine.

I don't hate it, but please tell me you've at least done some sort of offroading with it?

Yeah yeah it's gonna end up being a money pit.

I still have hope I can keep costs somewhat reasonable by maintaining it well and catching shit early (and never ever giving it to a dealer unless I'd need some tool I can't afford).

>those wheels
neck yerself girlyboy

thanks mang, weren't you gonna buy your old 6.4 back?

sorry, should I have bought a black FX4 and named it "project blackout" and put 35x12.5 Nittos on 20x12 Moto Metals like everyone else has? if you ever see another truck that looks like mine, please let me know.

I haven't gotten out since I did the new lift/wheels/tires but when it was on 35s it saw plenty of trails and will continue to, but I bought a Jeep I'm going to do an actual off-road build with

I'm sorry you don't like them. I'll remove them immediately.

>thanks mang, weren't you gonna buy your old 6.4 back?
I did, and immediately regretted it. Protip never buy vehicles from friends who treat them like shit and/or lie about things on it.

Ronquinho de esportivo ele tem.

Not pictured: my faithful Roadmaster that has never let me down and is always there when these two are breaking.

Is that a fucking starion? Or is it a Conquest? I can't tell.

This is my baby.

Bully all you want, I'll love her no matter what

2011 with 25K km

V6

Love it, bud.

It says TSI on the back so conquest

Fuck yeah bud. Elements are the best.

They're super roomy i love them

It burns a bunch of oil and I think the transmission may need rebuilt as well, but I love it.

After I get it running a bit smoother I want to repair it cosmetically. New trim, or at repaint whats on there black again. 5 lug swap with some new wheels. ESPECIALLY some new lights. Possibly get some new paint on the hood so its not this matte black primer looking stuff

How hard would it be to paint the hood myself?

Yep, '89 conquest. My dad had a starion when I was ten and I've loved starquests ever since. Best looking 80's car imo.

My dad also had an element when they were new, I remember really liking how high up the rear seats were compared to the front. Also great HVAC controls and manualshifter placement.

Não é o mesmo vendido aqui, retardado

yeah the rear seats are pretty comfy. But take them out, and put in an air mattress, it's actually a sex pad on wheels

Planning on getting a Saturn S Series for my next car. Planning on getting the SC but if I can't find one an SL will do just fine. I'm a man who values practicality above luxury.

My mom owned an LW300 and the transmission went to shit. I think it was the dealer she got it from because her Bravada also acted up and she bought it from the same place. My stepmom also had engine problems with her Vue.

Are these problems that Saturns are known to face or just problems only their cars faced individually?

Lol.

I'd drive a Veloster. Especially the turbo. There are faster hatchbacks, but there are also slower hatchbacks.

However, the slower hatchbacks don't pretend to be fast and don't have a pretentious name.

Kkk eae man, tá pistola? XD

Ive seen a truck like yours, my dad dd's it for work
I like it desu, and all my friends love how big and comfy it is
Dont lose hope user

:)

No, they succeed at being boring shit, with equally pretentious names.

ahh that sucks. yeah I never sell anything to or buy anything from friends. I've heard nothing but bad stories about it. your F150 looks super clean, is it ruby red or that sunset color?

haha thanks, I haven't lost hope in the slightest. I love my truck. I've just never understood why people get so offended by what a complete stranger does to their vehicle. every King Ranch I see around here is bone stock and driven by an old gray-haired guy and that's why I like mine, it's different from the rest.

Did somebody say mid eighties turbo?

Why is it that SW20's are ALWAYS missing wheel center caps?

Lefty.

Detroit quality. As in 2004 Detroit, not 1964 Detroit.

Yo esse, you bang?

It's not true love if it's brand new.

subjective. and it'll be 3 years old next month.

let's be honest. the main reason to go to car shows is to watch all the videos people post on youtube of you driving away when you get home.

Not a fan of the wheels, but overall a nice truck, especially the max tow mirrors.

This is my 13' Platinum 6.2, currently only leveled.

(Just took this picture, posting on IPhone so if picture is rotated sorry)

Clean af

It's a POS and I hate it. All it's good for is getting compliments from dudebros and boomers. I miss my Miata.

It's very clean and well kept for its age though.

Because 20+ years old.

Previous owner kept the paint clean but he didn't know shit about the mechanics. Trunk and rear fenders are also rusting out because lol Massachusetts.

Last four weeks I've done:
>Everything related to clutch and flywheel
>Output shaft seal
>All shocks/struts
>Everything related to brakes
>Steering rack
>Headlight, brake light, and plate light assemblies
>Some exterior trim

He also put on a ricer lip and disgusting chrome trim all over the interior. I ripped that off and spent way too much time returning the interior to stock, plus some Cobra leather additions.

Here's what it looked like when I bought it.

I had the same car in Sonic Blue. 2004 Premium 40th anny. with leather and Shaker 1000 and shit. bought it in 2009 as a full bolt-on car with 16k miles and got freight trained by a tuned diesel truck less than 20 minutes after I picked it up. I still get all sorts of nostalgic feels because that car was fun for a teenager and great for picking up high school sluts, but holy shit that 2v is such a worthless turd of an engine.

Ayy lmao

>great for picking up high school sluts

That'd give me hope if I weren't 34. Wait, AOC is 17 in this state...

Mine's a Premium too. Mach 460 stereo so I still have some trunk space. Full luxe interior and 17" wheels, but no ABS or traction.

Honestly these are pretty good looking. Nice car.

My chrysler 300m died
this passat is the first car i've bought with my own money. I love it

it's fwd but i love it all the same

Very nice car, OP.

Cool!

It's roomy, it's efficient , and it's actually pretty fun to toss around corners.

Hell if you disable the assists it will oversteer on dirt roads

It's nice. I like Sonics. I like the color too.

Petrol or Diesel?

I know it's a basically a giant hot wheel for retards but I love this car. Couldn't fight Megatron without you buddy.

baby i don't even care that you're an automatic

That's my second favorite color scheme on the 5th gen.

Very nice.

>inb4 nice parking job

AYYLIMONI

Nice camera!

Yeah Ruby red. It's clean as fuck, 52K on it. I wanted it specifically for the Max trailer tow pack it has, with the 3.73 rear end.

Fuck you, you piece of shit. You are one mistaken dumpster fire of a car from ford. But despite the lemon shit, and the slowness, and the fact that literally nobody likes these cars, you are fun to throw around corners and get me from a to b in comfort. You keep sipping oil all you want. I'll be right here changing it, you hag.

Sup Puntobro. Long time no see.

kek, it's only an iphone actually

it's a T5, so 2.5L turbocharged 5cylinder gas engine. tuned for 260hp

Although you're beautiful and get all sorts of compliments and remarks, you're always broken and have taken all my money.

Great Taste

I don't get why somebody would opt for the 15/16 and not the 13/14 model

Mine isn't a Rally or an Evo but she's great in the snow and I prefer cvt over auto

Not him but what do you like about the 13/14 model over 15/16? If its purely about aesthetics I actually think the 15/16 looks better. Plus that grabber blue color looks awesome, I dont think that color was an option for 13/14.

The only car I can trust to take me anywhere, anytime. They say it is slow and it eats a lot of gas, but I don't care, she was my first car and my current one. I love it to bits.

Are you me? 5.7L here, though. Ever thought about removing the door trim? Gives a real sleek unbroken mirror like appearance. Nice regardless.

got this

>1987 Toyota MR2 n/a manual

>2 bad rust spots
>engine will need a partial/full rebuild in near future
>345,000kms

1/?

just bought this

>1988 Toyota MR2 SC manual

2/?