/utg/ - Undertale General

STOP IT Edition

Previous Timeline: (It's a shitty one near the end)

Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Remember, we have filters for a reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4oKPjCxeKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Hopes and Dreams!

Wholesome friendship!

cute nerds

Nth for kiddos

As I'm sure we now all agree, the amalgamates were an understandable mistake. But can anyone justify the shit Alphys does during a violent neutral route? She tells you she has been watching your fights, which means she has watched you murder the shit out of people, and then deliberately makes you take a detour through Hotland that leads you past other monsters just so she can try to be your friend.

I like those friends.
I love hopes and dreams
I love those Nerds!
But is it family friendly?

I hope for forever dreams.

Sans is NOT a pedophile!!!!!!

Alphys is easily distracted, so I think that she might have just been looking elsewhere while you actually hit somebody and assumed that a little human kid would be totally harmless and no problem at all.
Kinda like Toriel in that regard?

You want to know what's gross? If Undertale takes place in Japan, or Mexico, Sans could get away with it.

Probably the same way they justify her helping you if you kill Undyne, she doesn't watch any of your really violent moments.

aka toby is a shitty lazy dog.

Undertale takes place in Japan

How could he not be? Frisk is too cute.

Those are sad nerds. Post happy nerds!

how old are the humans? I always thought they were like 10.

It takes place in Finland.

Anywhere from like 10-12 realistically.

It takes place in Mount Ebott

youtube.com/watch?v=i4oKPjCxeKA

Aight, I'm off to lecture. Stay coolio utg

We never get an age so its whatever you want.
What makes those more realistic then like 13-15?

try to have fun user

Seems too old for what happens in the game, and how Toriel/Asgore treat them.

I disagree

They don't seem to be in the teenage range, unless they're both really short people.

Only Frisk and Chara were children
The rest were adults and horribly evil so they needed to be killed by the powerful dad Asgore who didn't want no trouble but he had to do it to protect the Underground from the evil adult humans who killed monsters for fun so Asgore the powerful father had to step in with his mighty trident and slay the devilish and very mean adult humans and he didn't want to do it but he did it to protect the Underground from the evil adult humans who fell in and gave Toriel the finger as they did because they were very mean humans who Asgore had to kill with his fatherous trident, no choice but to kill them because they were evil and killing the monsters so he swooped in with his super cape flying power and he said no you cannot do this and humans said ha ha screw you fat goat and Asgore said we will see about... that and took out his powerful trident and fought them in one hit and they all said agh truly you are king of kings as they died one by one when Asgore fought them all at once with his trident and cape and powerful patriarch power and said something cool like hmmm it seems that your goat was gotten by me Asgore and they all agreed and then Asgore took their souls and was very sad that he had to do it but Gerson said no daddy Asgore you were right to fight and kill the humans they were threatening to kill the monsters and Asgore said yes I see my friend Gerson it is as you say but I will be feeling this guilt until the day I die the guilt of taking these lives... haunts me so... and Gerson said that he knows how to relieve the pain and unbuckled Asgore's massive pants and grasped his father trident and just then little Undyne who couldn't have been more than three walked in and said Holy Mackarel!! and that's how she lost her eye

canon

What colour is Jerry?

We never get a proper scale for how tall anyone is

Then how did their clothes fit Frisk?

kiddos come in many shapes and sizes

I've never seen a dadfag agure anything like that

They shrank in the wash

why does that last frisk have so much booby

New Caretaker update. The thick plottens.

Mimicria of Sorielfag

She hit puberty early.

i want chara to take care of me

You could say that

>Sans
DELETE

moar

It's a 150 page Sans/Frisk collection, user. There is no escaping him.

cummin for the kiddo
cummin on the kiddo
cummin IN the kiddo
havin kiddos with the kiddo

it would be extremely painful

How does this make you feel?

>tits
bleh

>OC shit
>Skeleton OC shit
>Underfell
It's garbage/10

The kiddo's booby!
The kiddo's booty!
The kiddo!

What, are you one of those gayfolks?
1.It's adult Frisk
2-3.What if I made it user and removed the text?

annoyed that Kayla-Na is both slow as fuck and draws every human character like Rayman

rayman has bigger tiddies than I remember

>1.It's adult Frisk
See: OC shit
>2-3.What if I made it user and removed the text?
It's still bad

Yes I am a purveyor of cock.

Oh. I don't have anything for you guys then. I don't save gay pictures.
Kek

>I don't save gay pictures.
what kind of fag are you

>Frisk very sadly accidentally brutally cut their head off while combing their hair

A 100% heterosexual.

>They tried to sneak out right under the unattended axes of the dogs, hanging just over the doorframe

How do you anons deal with crippling depression that is life?

jack off
video games
denial

>implying I'm dealing with it

dunno, but let me know if you find out

>implying life is depressing
grow up?

found the sociopath

They're gonna hug and share feelings so hard you guys

>implying that skip of time is works

Post lewds dammit

>being this butthurt over the fact that Asgore has fans despite the fact that his fanbase is the smallest on both /utg/ and in the general fandom
sad!

>Least likable character has the smallest fanbase
really makes you think

>being mad that people like something you don't

How does that block of shitposting have anything to do with dadfags or the Asgore part of the fanbase? It just seems reminiscent of Sansfag shitposts.

Back to your hole.

>implying i draw lewds

Do you not understand that those Sansfags shitpost are insulting people who like Sans?

improve myself
talk to friends or family
play with my dog
video games

>your art is still great though, even without lewds

Who are you quoting?

Would you still love your fave if they were 8 and they kept waking you up in the middle of the night because they couldn't sleep because they started remembering stuff when it was quiet and dark

Yes

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

Yes

Would you still lover your fave if they weren't 8?

Yes

Even if they tried to climb in your bed despite the therapist saying they have to learn to sleep in their own bed?

Yes

Who is the least likable character?

they can do whatever they want

You.

(You)

Undyne. She's a huge cunt to you until the very end, and even then she's still a bitch.

It's Geno, the true monster

Chara.

Or at least, the self righteous, self centered, and smarmy fanon version of Chara

Points for novelty.

The innkeeper rabbit who thinks she's so great she can let some filthy street kid sleep at her inn for free