steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

previous thread:

Hey you.

Yes, You.

Praise Sigmar.

Not a fan of the death masks personally, I guess change the heads and we're set.

BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION

Friggin' Radious

They do look much better with heads.

Something quite the opposite than space marines which is actually the only difference in the two.

As you wish mr space marine

I wonder if they would look better without the mouths and maybe the noses.

I personally like that part of their design, even if the rest seems a bit warcraft to me.

thanks for triggering FBfags, you are doing gods work.

What variations of units will we see in the TWW2 lizardmen roster /twg/

>>Veeky Forums

2 is coming out like in 3 months right?
They surely won't make us wait a year right?

user, you need three meme arrow to link boards

TWW3: The AoS boogaloo will come, and i will be the one laughing

Posted a bit too fast.

You can post it here when that time comes. It's pretty much shitposting at this point. Only purpose it to rile up the thread. Please understand.

Skinks with hand weapons, skinks with spears, skinks with javelins, skinks with blowpipes, chameleon skinks, suarus with hand weapons, saurus with spears, temple guard, terradons with rocks, terradons with rocks and fireleech bolas.

K I N O
I
N
O

>What variations of units will we see in the TWW2 lizardmen roster /twg/

skink crest, I also saw Saurus having orange patterns on their skins

That's probably the faction color overlay, I wouldn't get too hyped about it

"My bro, Marius, is dead. He's gone! But he's right there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna fight, fight to the heavens. No matter what's in my way, I won't stop! Once I've fought through - it means that I've won! ... Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Karl. I'm not my Bro! I'M ME!! Karl Franz, Prince and Emperor!"

Skink Cohort
Skink Cohort (spears)
Skink Skirmishers (javelins)
Skink Skirmishers (blowpipes)
Saurus Warriors
Saurus Warriors (halberds)
Saurus Warriors (great weapons)
Saurus Cavalry
Saurus Cavalry (spears)
Temple Guard
Kroxigor
Stegadon
Stegadon (engine of the gods)
Bastiladon
Terradon Riders
Ripperdactyl Riders
Salamander Hunting Pack

Razordons and Troglodons are out. Chameleon Skinks are a RoR.

>Saurus Warriors (halberds)
That was supposed to say spears.

It's funny, because I know for a fact that GW sent CA a bunch of AoS models for 'reference', and the response was not positive.
They're probably still in a cupboard somewhere.

I'm going to be dominated by a best elf!

does anyone want to play rtw mp with me :Z

Do you think the temple guard will be anti-infantry or anti-large?

large.

They will be like halberds or great swords.

Regular saurus without spears will probably have anti-infantry.

These images look really fucking cool, I despise AoS but fuck they still make me hard!

You are just going to urban cohort me aren't you.

I'm new to MP desu

>Kroxigor

oy vey he didn't know

So how will mods for Wtw work when W2 launches?

Completely broken, that bit is sure

You should still be able to play TWW:1 perfectly fine, maybe

Phoenix Guard should be unbreakable right? or would they just be immune to psychology?

Unbreakable.

They literally know when they are supposed to die and fight on regardless.

That is slayer tier I don't give a shit.

>They literally know when they are supposed to die and fight on regardless.

Please elaborate. That sounds interesting.

"Regiments of Phoenix Guard are always found where the fighting is fiercest and victory hardest won, for their gift allows them to see confluences and crux points upon his appointed hour of death, but none seek to delay that fatal moment. Whether battle brings victory or defeat, life or death, the Phoenix Guard fight on without fear." - Warhammer Armies: High Elves (8th Edition)

Human dick can break any elf.

What are the best mods for Napoleon and also what are the best mods for Empire and also what are the best mods for FOTS and also what are the best mods for Attila? Thanks.

oh really, where's the source

Only in you're shitty animes.

Basically, they are the guardians of the flame of Asuryan (elven Zeus), and get a glimpse of the future, knowing exactly where and when they will die, which they accept gladly

They also take a vow of silence

But you're wrong though?

Having seen the future gives them their ward save, they aren't Unbreakable and shouldn't be.

They have the Valour of Ages rule which makes them hard to break, but they share that rule with a bunch of other High Elf units.

I am talking about fluff not actual table top rules.

If everything is based off table top shit I want my slayers to have hand and great weapons and I want runes for my dwarf lords weapons.

So who is the absolute most powerful wizard in Warhammer?

Is anyone else skeptical of CA giving a full roster for the lizards tomorrow? I mean we haven't even seen the Delfs outside of the first trailer, and it seems odd that CA would give us a roster preview for one of the factions when some of the others haven't even gotten shown yet

I suspect rat trickery

Nagash, or the Slann.

Ever? Lord Kroak

Alive? Mazdamundi, Teclis or Kairos Fateweaver (and Nagash but you may not consider him relevant here)

Probably Mazdamundi, Nagash doesn't get super swole until end times
Kroak might count but he can't do too much when he's dead aside from nuke the fuck out of chaos

In terms of power, Nagash. The End Times occurred when they did because his resurrection basically put a timer on the world becoming his playground, so the Chaos Gods had to beat him to it.

In terms of skill, Nagash or Teclis. I'd say Teclis has the edge with most of the Eight Winds and High Magic, but Nagash is the absolute master of Shyish and Dark Magic.

LET OOS BE ABOUT THIS

Vampire Counts didn't get shown at all, outside of the CGI announcement trailer, until just a couple months before release.

PUMP THOSE DWARFEN LEGS!!!!

It's kind of strange that there aren't any big Chaos magic wielders who aren't daemons.

I mean, Chaos is magic and liberal with it's blessings, so you'd think there'd be some heavyweight Tzeentch followers.

Egrimm Van Horstmann was Chaos's flagship Sorcerer Lord. He was a level 4 Wizard in a time where that was a big deal, rode a dragon and was basically just below Nagash and Teclis on the FUCK YOU scale of magic.

He died in a sentence in the End Times, failing to control the Wind of Fire.

I mean, there is Vilitch the Curseling, but no one cares about him

The End Times were such a weird mix of cool shit and utterly lame shit.

Chaos is an asshole with those "blessings", Chaos wizards don't last for long, especially Tzeentch ones

Don't you talk shit about my bro(s).

Vilitch is a gem amongst Chaos characters

So I guess it makes sense then. Still, I figure at some point CA is going to announce the rats through some sort of bait and switch

Who /preparedtobedisappointed/ here? I'm willing to bet that Lizardmen will have only 4 types of dinosaurs already shown.

Not interesting in Lizardmemes so I really don't care.
As long as High Elves, Dark Elves and Skaven have good rosters I'm happy

Expect one or two more to be added in the 'Fur and Scale' DLC, for only 9.99!

Lizadrmen roster leaked

They'd better have a real good explanation lined up if the roster isn't near complete.

>"Hey guys! The first game was SO successful that we can expand our planned expansions to be full games!*"
>"Guys, for some reason this success and expansion of planned content doesn't mean that we can actually fill out the rosters properly!"

*Which we can charge 60 bucks for

so PG know when they will die but if they lose in combat they would still run like some gobbos

Ahhh... to die in battle

soooooooooooo

after Warhammer II there is going to be Warhammer III right?

and then there will be no another Warhammer game during our lifetime?

what's the point of this?

suicide is the answer

It's an artform at this point.

How do you know they're not gonna make Warhammer: Rise of the Empire in 10 years?

It really isn't.

>LOL WHY U STILL LIK DED SETTNG HURRRRR

>stormnigger.jpeg

How do you know they won't use Warhammer to reboot their Total Warrior series?

There will be Warhammer:2, and after that, an unnanounced historic title and Warhammer:3

See? I didn't have to say anything and it got you mad. WHFBfags are so eternally butthurt that their game doesn't need 200 pages of rules now.

How does that post imply I am butt mad.

I am saying how easy it is to shitpost.

And I liked the rule change. The lore is pure trash

I didn't even know how much I wanted this

Will there be myth creatures in it?

The setting is entirely unique and never been done before. It's refreshing as fuck compared to reading the 50th iteration of Tolkien.

>entirely unique and never been done before
>He has never played any D&D type RPG

It is literally dark souls. Now fuck off back to AoSG I am here to talk about total war.

Warhammer 3 is End Times
Then they will make Age of Sigmar and historyfags explode

please do this, my dick is so hard

>The setting is entirely unique and never been done before.

Holy fucking shit mate, it's LITERALLY just standard D&D Planar cosmology put into a blender with Warhammer Fantasy, it doesn't have an original bone in it's fucking body.

I didn't even know it went by the title of total warrior, my first guess was that it was called Total War Spartan or Spartan Total War.

>There will be Warhammer:2, and after that, an unnanounced historic title and Warhammer:3
whoa whoa hold on

they need to sell Warhammer 3:Ogre Edition aka 59,99$ Ogre DLC first

also
>unnanounced historic title
it's already confirmed it's not Medieval III or Empire II or any timeframe previously visited

what can it be then?

Dark Souls is low fantasy. AoS is if you took a DnD setting, had the bad guys win, then restarted it 500 years after when the gods have decided to march out and reclaim the world.

Never been done before.

Go back to Veeky Forums if you want to talk about that

You could benefit from too. Learn the lore before bashing it.

That sounds fucking terrible.

And it is.

I can't see anything terrible about that concept. Do you hate it because you can't think of anything that's done it before?

>Dark Souls is low fantasy

You fucking wot.

I mean, I agree that AoS isn't much of anything like Age of Sigmar, but Dark Souls sure as shit isn't Low Fantasy in any way. Being grimdark =/= being Low Fantasy.

It's Planescape but with Warhammer Fantasy races.

That's all it is.

There's nothing original about it.

>"B-But muh unimportant details"

If the details were what mattered then even the schlockiest, bargain-bin fantasy novel could be considered original since any story and any setting will have some details that set it apart.

The broad strokes are what matters.

In the time before history as we know it began as written down by the prophet Robert E. Howard, Total War: Hyperborian Age.

>Do you hate it because you can't think of anything that's done it before?
Get that shit into your head

Originality =/= Quality

That's not what the people saying that it's unoriginal are saying. Why are you changing and ignoring arguments? What is your agenda?

>what can it be then?

I hate it because it is retarded ambiguous space shit that has no tone or lasting lore.

There is a reason I enjoy total war.

I am a history fag. I enjoyed the history of WFB.

I love reading about past lore about struggles and victories. About different leaders. About rivalries.

All of AoS interesting characters are the ones from WHFB. And besides they are all ignored besides Nagash and Swigmar and neither were really interesting in the first place aside from early Sigmar uniting the tribes teaming up with the Dawi and smashing some fucking greenskins.

And all the new models are WoW tier trash. If I want that I will go play WoW.

>yet another thread derailed by Veeky Forums trash

holy shit fuck off

I'm not even him, you obnoxious faggot

Just wanted to point out how flawed your autistic analogy is, now fuck off, this is a Total War thread

>it's already confirmed it's not Medieval III or Empire II or any timeframe previously visited

>Alexander/Wrath of Sparta/Rome 1 prologue/Rome II prologue/Rome 1/Rome 2
>500 BC to 350 AD

>Barbarian Invasion/Attila + DLC
>350 AD to 1060 AD

>Medieval II
>1060 AD to 1530 AD

>Americas Campaign (Kingdoms)
>1530 AD to 1700 AD

>Empire + Napoleon
>1700 AD to 1815 AD

>Fall of Samurai
>1864 AD to 1880 AD

the only way I see it we are going to get the Great War Total War or pre-Roman era which is fucking trash tier

maybe just maybe - Victorian era total war with building up towards WWI which will cover post-Napoleonic era

Finno-Korean total war when?