What's the latest car you've bought Veeky Forums?

What's the latest car you've bought Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

e28-535i.com/524td/2.4L Diesel Engine, Ford Parts and Service Division, Training and Publications Deptartment.pdf
e28-535i.com/524td/1984 Car Shop Manual Supplement, 2.4L Diesel Turbo Engine, ZF Trans, Continental-Mark VII.pdf
youtu.be/lD8ZX_6JsL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought this in June. Last time I bought a car before that was 2013, got two that year.

2017 Ram 2500 Single Cab

This... for $100 dollary-doos...

Bought it last friday, and have driven it every day since with no problems.

>latest
I read that as newest, not model year. 2015 then.

This demon I now know. just over 2 years ago for 3500.

Assuming I don't die in the next week, I'm buying a 951 on Sunday.

'84 Lincoln Continental with the rare BMW sourced m21 Turbo Diesel, only optional in 84 and 85 on Continentals and Mark VII's
Not that I needed another shitbox sitting around, but it's 100% rust free, runs great and was just too neat and cheap to pass up.

I just sold a dodge short box frame and box sides without a cab or drivetrain for the same amount.

How is it to own?

I just got this guy to weeks ago

We Italy now fampai

There lincoln continentals with bmw turbo diesel engines in them? That sounds fucking rad

Aww ferk

>buying chrysler

You fucked up bad

Mopar a fun

It's really fun, and not quite as impractical as some reviews make it out to be. Also, pretty much no one knows what it is.

ive been looking at the abarth but practically speaking, i think the 500 would make more sense for me.

Yep, oddly more Mark VII's got the engine then Continental's almost 4 to 1 it seems. Pretty rare option, especially in the Continental. Not that many made, under ~1100 total I believe, I think around ~300 were Continentals.
Least there's some good info on the BMW forums, though the car I bought came with paper copies of both of these.
e28-535i.com/524td/2.4L Diesel Engine, Ford Parts and Service Division, Training and Publications Deptartment.pdf
e28-535i.com/524td/1984 Car Shop Manual Supplement, 2.4L Diesel Turbo Engine, ZF Trans, Continental-Mark VII.pdf
And the shitbox in question: youtu.be/lD8ZX_6JsL4 I've owned a lot of shitty cars but this one is so neat I just love it.

Used 500 abarth are dirt cheap. Mine was a 14 with 7k miles and I got it for 13.7. It's been great so far. There's quite a few features that I've been loving.

I bought this last October.

What you have bought is a collector's item man. I had never even heard of these before but that is really cool, a fusion of classic american and german engineering. I'm not even really into american cars but I would buy that up just to say I own one. Good on you for snagging it man, hope to see more of it in the post your car/post your engine threads.

Out the door for 64k. Fully loaded, minus the moon roof.

My F150

Brodozer is not missed

Thanks for not being a faggot.

>posting your dads car
Really nigger?

??????????
Is it really that hard to believe that someone can afford a 64k car?? A hellcat in the grand scheme of things is a bump in the road. You have anons with a fucking Ferrari and some guy on Veeky Forums has an almost a 1k hp sti. There is even another user with a Hellcat.

its a hard thing to imagine for poor busriders

I just got an 88 F150 Xlt lariat with a long bed.
Runs like a dream, burns gas like a nightmare.

>You have anons with a fucking Ferrari
You mean that old ass ferrari that his daddy gave him? Kind of a bad example.

I'd love to see that 1k hp sti though, sounds interesting.

Please tell me you've got a garage and you don't park your hellcat on the road. At least in the driveway

Love it, Veeky Forums needs more brick noses.

Bought this around 2 or so years ago. I've put a shit ton of miles on it and I love it even though it sucks, but the transmission is starting to fail, at least one of the motor mounts is bad, and for some reason the turbo waste gate is sticking closed. Pretty sure I'm gonna have to get rid of it soon.

My wife and I were trading spots when I took this picture. She has the Dodge Charger behind me. I have a two car garbage but there is only room for one car because my wife can't stop buying fucking garbage sale shit. It's taken up half of my garbage.

>83 toyota corolla
>can't find parts in the current year
>parts cars are marked up by 300%
what a mistake

>My wife and I were trading spots when I took this picture. She has the Dodge Charger behind me. I have a two car garbage

Nice freudian slip

>00 Prelude
>137k miles
>all stock
>$3.9k

Its got the 5.8 liter V8 351 engine in it. The compression is perfect, I bought it off a mechanic.
I'm thinking of getting a Civic or a Toyota Tercel with 35+ mpg to use as a daily though.
This beauty cost me about 80$ in gas a week when I'm driving a lot.

>BREAD FOR A FUCKIN PRELUDE

lol, I see you just got out of a Honda general thread.

Retards here will scream for bread on anything, might as well do it preemptively even on cheap cars.

Picked up a shitty Triumph a while ago.

A shame they're only with paddles

Bought this a year ago.

Does the no power steering feel weird at all? Also does the 4c feel fast as fuck or not?

picked it up about a month

hahahahaha
You fell for the ole' slapping a fancy logo on a shit car scam.

I would absolutely love an SS. The sound of one with a decent exhaust, manual is unbeatable.
Shame I got done by a highway patrol recently and don't have the balls to go over the speed limit anymore. Cunt's hide everywhere now and I lack the self control to drive anything with a motor bigger than 1.5l sensibly.

Bought this back in June.

Looking good. How's servicing, reliability etc?

I have seen the back end of god and I have fallen in love

that one came with a nice exhaust system on it, almost has that v8 supercar sound was half the reason i bought it, one of the best sounding commodores i have come across.
shame it doesnt have the v8 supercar power as well lol

>wasting brembos on a cadillac

I read a lot about these before buying and most of the paranoia about Land Rover's unreliability comes from the older ones from the 90s through 06 that were basically shit on wheels. This has a Volvo i6 so I'm not worried about it, and I've already downloaded the full maintenance manual. Parts won't be as cheap as my Tacoma but that's to be expected.

So far it's run great, is super comfortable, and it's in really good shape for being ten years old. I'm happy with it.

>Does the no power steering feel weird at all?
It's pretty heavy at low speeds, so backing into a spot or just parking in general can feel a little strange. But at speed it takes a normal amount of effort and feels really tight. The brakes are also heavy and very pressure-based, with a really short pedal stroke. They don't get talked about much, but I've never driven anything with brakes as good as the 4C.

>Also does the 4c feel fast as fuck or not?
It feels fast. The turbo takes a split-second to spool, then kicks you forward all at once. It's really, really fun.

2017 Toyota 86

i bought my toyota yaris d4-d new in 2004, now i'm buying an used punto from 2015 1200 cc with an added gpl system

2011 Lexus RX350 with 47k miles for $18k this past winter.

How often do you buy/switch cars?

I am buying an FC RX-7 in 3 months

>have extremely vivid nightmare where I sold my STI for some Mercedes crossover
>crossover is some ugly ass color and is throwing codes left and right
>wake up and go out to my garage to make sure the STI is still there

C215 Mercedes CL500.
Needs a bit of maintenance (brakes, oil, hydraulic fluid, serpentine belt change) and a recalibration of the ABC suspension, but only 2 owners and it's pretty clean. Sounds really nice too.

Just got it two weeks ago

Nice, I'm not really familiar with these, is it a turbo or not? Just bought ans drove this 2300 miles home last weekend.

I've had this for about 6 months now
1984 Mustang GT Turbo

I don't like Foxbody Mustangs but the four eyed ones look good

Before I bought it I had never even heard of said model so I'm happy with what I have, 325hp and 26 mpg what's not to love

RIP

wanting to buy a tundra but this shit is rusted out pretty good.
What u think
probably why its so cheap xd

Not worth it.

I WAS going to buy this pretty nice 99 Miata but it turns out I'm too fat.

I love everything else about the car but the ergonomics. My knees were against the wheel, my arms right up on the door.

In case it wasn't obvious, fat people can't drive miatas

the svt wheels look too fucking good for that retarded bolt pattern :'(

If my particularly overweight friend could fit into my Triumph Spitfire I'd think a fat person would be able to fit in a Miata.

Well I tried and its pretty uncomfortable. I have room to drive normally, but I was planning on it being a daily driver. As much as I like the car I don't want to be packed in a sardine can every day.

2017 Fiat 124 Abarth, bought less than a month ago

Ahh, I see. Driving a car occasionally is one thing, dailying it can be another beast entirely. Especially when you don't fit terribly well.

I mean, despite it being cramped it was still more comfortable than my fox body with broken seats, but I at least have room in that.

>325hp
no

Picked up an 04 Celica in June. It's not fast, but it's tossable enough to have fun with.

>tfw no more dealership stories

I hope you got the manual. For my first car, my aunt gave me a her old car when she bought a new one. It was a 2005 Celica GT. The car was in great condition but holy fuck, the automatic transmission combined with the 1zz was like driving in limp dick mode all the time. Despite the car engine being rated at 140hp, it felt more like 90hp.