Tfw driving test tomorrow

>Tfw driving test tomorrow

I'm panicking dow do I not fuck up

Don't be a retard. It's not hard

Just act calm and make small talk. They're less likely to notice mistakes. Also, don't brake suddenly. The testers will appreciate one smooth ride among a full day of whiplash

Its easy just dont workl yourself up.

Make it very noticeable to the instructor that you turn your head to look in every direction when changing lanes/taking turns and so on. Just let them see you are aware

>make small talk

Fuck off, nothing is worse than a fucking forced conversation that leads nowhere.

Just keep your mouth shut and drive.

make sure to do mad skidz to let her know who is the best driver around

Make sure you look over your shoulder before you turn and to stop before the limit line.

Be calm no matter what

Did your parents or friends not teach you? Driving is one of the easiest things half the world does, it isn't hard.

maybe in 3rd world countries like america where even an illegal illiterate beaner can get a license

Don't forget to use your fucking blinkers. Also don't forget to use them when you get your license.

Why bump this thread 10 hours later, I'd like to better understand idiots like you

Because this isn't reddit or neogaf where you're not allowed to bump old posts you fucking newfag cocksucking idiot. Seriously fucking off yourself.

>bumping an underage kid's thread
I'm sorry the newfag is you

I didn't get my license until 20 bucko.

>be american
>spent $50 total in fees and taking a single 5 hour class
>moved to Prague and then Berlin
>have a German license
>never took the $3000+ of driving classes required
huehuehuehuehue nuthin personell Merkel

>I didn't get my license until 20
Lmao so hard

4 extra years of not having to pay for car shit or be a burden on my parents. Meanwhile you either wasted your time with a job in school or leeched off your parents like the scum sucker you are.

don't worry. no matter what you can't be worse than the chick who were taking her test before me. she litteraly drove onto the bicycle lane while exiting the police station, and was told immediately to turn around, and come back when she could drive responsibly

Lmao busriding and shitposting for 4 years, must be nice!
>wasted your time with a job
Confirmed idiot

>he didn't go into the military or college right after school
>implying I even live in a city or have ever even ridden on a bus
LMAO meanwhile I'm driving a 2017 bimmer and making 90k a year now and you're probably still in a shitbox, but at least you got to drive alone before me!
Literally LMAOing at your life right now

suck the DMV guys cock

>Joining military or college right after school
Nice job falling for the meme
>I'm driving a 2017 bimmer
Oh, for sure that bimmer will get you laid my guy absolutely a beast 100%

>2017 bimmer
Haha oh wow. I bet the salesman gave you a *sick* lease deal

When I took my license I drove with my father/grandfather with learner's permit and when I enrolled to driving school I was so good that it only took me 2 drives with the instructor before doing the exam.

Total cost of the license was less than 200€ included books and written test taxes.

Today you'll surely spend more than 10 years ago when I took my license, anyways It's in the 500€ area because you now have to take 7 mandatory drives...

>Unironically believing that everybody here is actually a 25 year old Chad that drives an NSX and not just a 13 year old that felt inspired to act like experts on cars they've never driven after watching Initial D.

Here's my mistakes and I hope you grow from them.

Turn on your blinkers(when making a turn), I know it sounds retarded, but under the stress, I forgot completely about it.

When turning your head, TURN YOUR HEAD, break it like you'll need a chiropractor the next day, so that the instructor fully notices.

When coming to any stop, break, unless you break in the middle of a street like a retard.

Also, don't talk to them. In some cases, some testers may be polite and wanna chat, but generally speaking, just try to keep things short, and not keep the conversation going while driving, it could easily distract you, or you could say something stupid and make them not like you.

Final rule, no matter what, when coming to a crossing, even if you have the go, wait for anyone to go, you're in no rush, if they ask you why you didn't go, tell them that you understand the law, but would rather have the instructor not worry about anything happening.

That's stupid advice at the end there.
If you hesitate when you have the right of way you get docked.

You're probably right. This is from my personal experience. I just told the lady "I have the right of way, but I hope you don't mind if we wait for everyone to pass" and she didn't mind at all.

Got my license when I was 17. I failed the first time and was mad but got over it. Passed the second time. Parallel parking was what got me the first time. Try to maintain your nervousness and take your time, but not too long because I was on a time limit which made me more nervous. If you fail, it just gives you more time to practice on what you messed up on.

All I can say is don't be nervous OP. I failed twice but the third time I was feeling pretty condifent and it went well for me.

My buddy in Southwest Germany said $3k+ isn't abnormal to get a full license. How'd you scoot by with 500?

Don't be retarded like me and forget to signal

Learn the route ahead of time, or the general area if you can. The main takeaway is stop signs in the area, speed limit changes, etc.

Canada here, spent like 50 bucks on the road test and that's it.

The coursework and tests were free and provided to us in high school.

Did you not pay to do your G1? I don't remember it being much but had to pay. G2 was $50 for me, though I had to pay $80 for car rental since no car of my own at the time.

I only got points taken off for one fucking thing, and its something that pissed me off the most.
The instructor took me into a neighborhood and asked me to hit 25mph going in reverse and then brake, dont ask me why youd need to do this.
So naturally as im rolling down this neighborhood road in reverse i switch to the right lane as if i were in normal traffic, just going backwards.
After i stopped hes like "look at what lane youre in".
Yeah okay douchebag in the never occasion i need to reverse at 25mph down a road ill make sure to stay in the lane where ill get rear ended immediately.

But dont worry OP, common sense=pass.
Think about it this way, teenage girls get their licenses every fucking day.

Did you try...

Not fucking up?

You'll do fine user. I believe in you.

I got a point taken off because when exiting the testing area I was at 20km when that should be the speed but my test instructor said it's ok to go above it in the plaza since there were no cars at the time. I still passed but I still don't know why I got a mark taken off for that.

>tfw road test for new company in their 10 spd manual tran truck tomorrow
>learned how to drive those 1.8yrs ago an only for a month to get cdl

>tfw 22
>have a learners permit still
>join navy
>accrued about 50 thousand dollars because I live under my means, so now I have enough money for a car.
>feel like shit not having my license and feel like a burden to everyone bumming rides.

I just realized that I have one month to get my license (NY) til my permit expires. I've been driving a government vehicle with one of my coworkers and re-learning to drive again.

I've been getting more comfortable with it, hopefully when I go on leave I'll get my license. Hope for me too.

I have my motorbike learners this weekend. I'm really hoping it doesn't rain.

>failed my test for the third time today
I hate Den Haag so much why can't i live in Texas where i don't have 8000 cyclists and the windiest tiniest roads

OP here test is in an hour. Trying to calm down still.

Good luck broski

Gotta spend them tax dollars somehow

Think of how retarded most of the drivers are on the road. Realize that they all passed that test.

It's not that bad, don't psyche yourself out. Don't speed, don't roll stop signs, just drive smoothly.

Do you have assburgers and / or autism?

Don't get too focused on one thing, such as getting obsessed with going the exact speed. Be cheerful and confident, the instructors really just want to make sure you're not an idiot who will get people killed.

Good luck friendo, let us know how it goes!

Back from test....I didn't pass

git gud

i failed my test three times too user, it's okay

my next test is about in 2 weeks

back to /b/ then till you pass and actually start driving

How did you fuck up

Noob

Test instructor said I was too close to the car when exiting for parallel parking and could have hit it so he made me reverse all the way back.

Sorry meant for

Good luck man!

I believe in you!

Oh just read the whole thread.
Better luck next time

fellow failure anons failed it 3 times too. Next one is next month. I really hate how there is such a big gap between each test.

>take my 2nd attempt at a driving test
>was an old military baby boomer
>I came a little close to the car in front of me but knew when to stop but he fucking screamed STOP at the top of his lungs and immediately failed me
>tfw wanted to tell him off but couldn't
I'm just glad I passed the next time.

>tfw failed 6 times before I passed