PEACEKEEPER

What do you have in your car to defend yourself Veeky Forums??

Also Veeky Forums dog bread

My hideous face.

Always carry a Glock 19.
In the car, SLR107 and a bail out bag with mags for both and some basic escape and evasion gear.
On the motorbike, always have the Glock and a helmet cam. The cam actually works wonders for getting minor pests to fuck off.

I used to be a pitcher at high school, So I have a couple of baseball balls in the cup holders just in case I need to fuck someone's shit up.

bork

a chicken.

My gun

And kitty approves of warm V8

A gum tape deathmatch.

My dick

Snub .357

3 foot pipe wrench

i use my boipucci as a peace offering

Fucking nigger.

found the disgusting cumskin. stay mad and ugly.

no reply? awwww.

We drive a shitbox. Everybody just feels sorry for us. Plus nobody will ever steal it. Because who the shit wants a Ford Probe.

>pajeet skin

im black? im not Indian. i prefer Middle Eastern men tho. indians are kinda lame.

wtf?! my name!

excuses excuses
maybe some south east asia monkey breed... definitely not afro american

im actually black. stay mad cumskin

You seem like a cool dude. I'd hang with you. Usually shitposters like to have fun.

one of those dark skin pajeets kek

srs though i always thought you were fat

I'd like to take you out into the woods in my pickup and rim you in the backseat.

that's it? i hope that's just the appetizer

Then I use my bear hunting musk to summon a massive grizzly who turns your asshole inside out.

>black gay person
or
>gay black person
what's it like belonging to one of the more homophobic races

My body is a deadly weapon.

lol.
I'm not gay. I'm same gender loving.

wtf? my name!!!!

>I'm same gender loving.

im trying to garner more (you)s by making shitposts itt. play along. ty.

Half inch drive torque wrench

I've had some confused looks because this is in my back seat of my truck.

>all these gun replies

>NO DOG REPLIES

I have one of those metal cloth hanging rods in my trunk

Nothing outside of tools, as I don't see ever really having to defend myself in rural Norway

Dog

qt

Nano.

Doggo

I didn't even know what a ford probe was until today

I always have my golf clubs in the trunk, so I suppose if I really needed a weapon I could use my 7 Iron.

Attack mutt, also a couple knives and occasionally a Tokarev

>no hybrid car to silently sneak through dangerous people/situations without being noticed

>What do you have in your car to defend yourself, Veeky Forums?
Me. Fists, feet, and elbows. I took karate training for years, and everything's still loaded into muscle memory.
Guns are illegal in the UK, and assault with a weapon is worse than just assault, and would be less effective anyway.

Wouldn't dare carry a gun in the US; that makes it carte blanche for cops to shoot you dead without warning.

>not having a big ass wrench that matches a bolt somewhere on your vehicle

Glock 26 or S&W 3913

I used to carry a small "tire bat", but oddly enough, laws consider that a "weapon" but my guns are not considered weapons.

How the fuck do you swing a felling ax in your car against potential car jackers?

Stay cucked leaf

I generally have a machete in the car, as well as my glock on my side.

Mace.

this.

Hitler is my weapon, for Hitler rides with me.

>But apart from that precautions I still manage to be the biggest threat to my own safety

You forgot to post the picture of the poor dog you regularly fuck

How am I a threat to my safety?
I don't own a dog

>How am I a threat to my safety?

By using the Machete to chop your cock off one of these days

Hi Glockfriend, CZ-P10c here

All of equal length.

Same way you swing anything. If they have a gun they can have my shitty truck, I just keep it back there just in case I need it.

Nah, I'm good

my dog loved being in my old daewoo for some reason
we did many comfy trips together, doggo itself is so small he used to sit on my lap while driving

Truckerfag here. For when they send me to nyc

I found this on the trash some months ago

That's a cute dog

You're a cute dog

Thanks

No yiffing in this board.

my arms: Second & Amendment, get ready for a gun show if you try and jack my shit.

:3c

>living in a place where you need weapons

lol I live in a white country

A hand crank

i carry a knife, baton, and this pupper does the rest

i keep this bad bitch sitting shotgun most of the time i drive

Folding knife, tire iron.

Not really any guns in my area, just methies using their hands.

All these little ankle biters will get kicked into a curb if something actually goes down. If you're going to rely on a dog to protect you then get a real attack dog, or otherwise get a gun and lift.

lol that pic is from when she was a puppy. Shes a pit/boxer mix and will be about 60lbs

Nothing because my country forbids me from defending myself from criminals.

>not shooting back ath the police
cuck

3' aluminum tube

this guy gets it

Intimidating.

Thirty year old Louisville slugger, and a 1911 that doesn't even require a concealed carry permit because of a state that believes in personal freedom or some such.

>or otherwise get a gun and lift.
You mean get a gun and practice MMA.

mma is for pussies

My car

S&W Shield 9mm with 2 extra mags. Also my cock

qt doggo

Holy shit. I have the exact same spring baton. I found one at a flea market for like $2 and thought it would be great for car defense.

Pretend like I'm acknowledging it was my fault, hand them pen and paper to write their phone number and choke them from behind while they're writing.
Nothin personel kid.

17 rounds of 147 grain JHPs in my center console and an AR-15 in the trunk.

>pistol optics for anything that isn't hunting or competition shooting

For what actual purpose? Kinda pointless for anything less than than 40-50 yards.

Because that is my competition pistol. I shoot open division 3-gun. I also just happen to keep it in my car because it's the gun I'm most comfortable with. I alco CC a S&W Shield 9mm.

pajeet

Makes more sense than throwing a sight on your dedicated car gun, I should have guessed that you did comp shooting but I'm used to seeing heavier and longer barreled guns for that. Or tricked out glock brand shrapnel devices.

None.

We are not allowed to carry weapons in this third world shithole, but weapons are very abundant amongst criminals.

In case someone tries to rob or kidnap us, do you know what our security secretary says?
"Call the police"
But if that is not available:
"Comply with the criminals"
But if the criminals are intending to kill you(quite common here);
"..."

SIG P299 in forteh prollum solver, 2 golden retrievers and 4 cats.

Fuck CA gun laws tho

>4 cats

Don't fuck with this guy.

I use the same handgun for all my competitions, so for things like combat pistol league, it has to be a carry style gun, so no riced out mods or barrel porting or shit like that. I like to run a (mostly) vanilla gun anyway. I have a second slide with night sights on it for comps that don't allow optics.

A very large knife or a medium sized machete depending on the lighting

a huge wrench

>all these anons with no oc spray
shiggy