/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Living with Futaba Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

>P5 PC port still not announced

Makoto!

Friendly reminder that Ryuji is the best P5 boy bar none.

what was meant by this?

I love Anne!

(You)

:^)

IT'S ONLY BEEN 3 DAYS FUTABA

WHAT THE FUCK

Good night /pg/

Anal with Makoto!

I want to make Futaba uncomfortable with my sexual requests!

I bought the Catherine DLC just for Makoto's Katherine outfit. I've never played Cathrine. I feel like I'm losing control of my life.

is he truly /ourguy/?

>Fun fact I'm gonna slit my wrists.
At least wait for Crimson, user.

True best girl.

>4' 11"
hey, you're taller than my mom at least

It's a good game if you like puzzles, and Makoto Katherine is perfect

He's Japanese Rich Evans

>Probably, I mean she's 15 in the game. She might fill out a bit more but I doubt she'd get much taller.
She only gets taller in the Persona 6 Arena sequel. Anime girls only get growth spurts off-screen.

I was the original Chihaya-fag and you're wrong.

Sae going out and buying a leopard print sling bikini so she can try and pull some stud into having sex on the beach, only to get terribly sunburned and go home early while sobbing uncontrollably!

You are not alone in this, user.

tfw no gun otaku confident
I just to talk about anime and big bang burger with him

What if several years later, Nanako sees pictures of the crossdressing pageant and awakens to feelings she doesn't understand while seeing her big bro in a dress?

AHA!

that just means you can get a bit fat and still have people carry you

Ann a best.

At least I have this small victory

I bet Chie was behind this.
Welp, time to take my Karmic lumps, I suppose.

It is forgivable for a girl. But a guy would struggle a lot with a height like this.

Accurate as fuck.

That's stupid. She's Japanese. She's already awakened to those feelings.

Japan and their "We're only cousins so incest is okay" crap.

Plus, Yu is already out there married to [waifu]

So who would the final boss of Crimson be?
It's Not Goro since he'd probably just be the boss before the final one as he just doesn't pose as much of a threat as Gods do.

Well, let's see.
Allegedly, Fuuka build them herself with spare parts she found or bought from somewhere.
MC describes the sound coming from them to be of very high quality, the exact words the game uses to describe them are "revolutionary" which implies they're more advanced than current gen ones, "current gen" being 2009.
We don't know how long it took her to build them, and seeing as the S.Link progression is completely dependent on the player we can't find a set time.

Fuuka can also read and evaluate Aigis' systems, which shows she knows how to read more complex and sophisticated systems too.
She later on goes and becomes an engineer student.
Overall, Fuuka shows a lot of expertise when it comes to hardware, but the specifics are never really mentioned.

As long as they aren't gremlin sized, womanlets are fine
4'11 is suicide-consideration-tier for a guy though

I am a grill but it's still humiliating sometimes

How do we contain Makoto's massive ass?

Why contain it?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Best woman, best wife, best maid.

Claimed.

4'11 is fun sized user. Why is that a bad thing?

If you were a guy i'd suggest hanging yourself but girls can be any height.

That's the best part though.

>So who would the final boss of Crimson be?
Still Yaldy, probably.

My hunch is again confirmed.

Well dressed Kawakami > messy kawakami
she'd be so much better if her hair wasn't perpetually messy

Someone made a thing

I want to get Kawakami pregnant.

and take responsibility

Not surprising. Reminds me of how Naoto can build a set of watches that can read and display their distance from each other, but what level of experience does that imply? Who the hell knows.

Of the three nerd girls, Futaba is obviously the most advanced, being a world class hacker, but I still want to see all of them work together.

This scene happens even if you're faithful.

Well no, because the only time frame we could get added is AFTER he's dead.
Unless we fight him AGAIN

Do people even care if a girl is short? Most guys probably dig it.

Is it possible to do several mementos requests at a time? Can I feasibly do them all in a single day?

>Implying
I'd expect you to insult me back but I suppose I'm too much of an Anime villain for you to hate?

>best wife
maybe...

Short girls are the best girls.

You fucking disgusting degenerate.

i bet you'd even marry her

and that person is now dead.

Honestly, I think it's possible to just cut some fat from the long-ass Palace deadlines.

There's nothing more pure than looking into the eyes of a girl who's just a bit shorter than you.

Fuuka is a hardware savant and Futaba is a software savant. Together they can come up with gear for Aigis and Labrys.

Fuck Yukari is hot in Ultimax.

yeah, but thankfully at 5' 9" i'm taller than i don't have to worry about that

You can do as many requests as you have targets for. You can't do them all in one day because you get the story ones from Mishima and he doesn't give you a new one until you finish the old ones. Also you'd have to gimp your confidant progression pretty hard to do more than 4 or 5 in a day.

I-I'm glad you think so user

Not all of them in a single day no, because Mishima needs you to complete his before giving you a new one. You can and should wait until you have 4 or 5 before going in so you only do them once between each palace.

I made a thing.

She really feels like she matures a lot if you romance her.

"I've been with you long enough to know when you're hiding something from me".

Early Futaba would've never been able to pick up on that, much less confront you (albeit indirectly) in regards to the matter.

Yukari a best!

Yes. No.

A little bit before I beat the game, I saw a fourm post while looking for information that went along the lines of "So on Christmas Eve, when we summoned Sa-". I don't know the rest because I closed out the tab, but is it weird that I thought Joker's ultimate Persona was Santa Claus?

Yes to both.

One of the requests requires two days to complete, so no.

I forgot that Mishima won't give you more if you don't complete the ones he already gave you, as user already said. My bad.

Satan Claws.

string me the fuck up

>That group picture
Holy shit my heart.
I still feel like I missed something somewhere. Marie, while gimmicky as fuck, wasn't really something that felt like a final boss. I'm assuming it's too late though.

You are wrong. It is impossible to do all of Mementos requests at once. Mishima gives new tasks via new ranks in his SL.

No. The phrasing you read primed your cognition to imagine Joker's ultimate Persona as Santa Claus. This was all part of the true mastermind's plan, by doing this cognition priming on a global scale.

Then this happens

Unless they need a Nyx Wing or Plume of Dusk or whatever we're calling them now.

What is her romance like?

Yeah, I was faster than you at calling myself retard.

It's a bit rough around the edges, but perhaps it could be decent for filling empty space on my wall. Would you care to sell it to me?

Risette!
How are you?

No way fag, the permanent sex-hair is part of the appeal.

No maybe, also that artist was asking for a marriage event DLC in P5 just so he could marry Kawakami.

Me too!

I'm the biggest degenerate, I would marry her, and become a providing father for our family so she can devote herself to being the best teacher.

WHAT IS THAT RUG

The truth is still out there. Don't turn back.
Reach out to it.

I'm back from work. Did the GrooBro ever deliver the delicious Makoto smut?

>I don't know the rest because I closed out the tab, but is it weird that I thought Joker's ultimate Persona was Santa Claus?
A giant bad ass mecha Santa Claus? You know what? It's not a terrible idea.
Be-ho-ho-gone!

I bet Mitsuru has a few somewhere.
Or Futaba cooks a software-based one.

It's not too late.

There's one person you didn't account for.

hey i got those P4AU preorder tarot cards too!

You still have to put down that sick piece of shit Nanako. For the truth.