Duel Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2521
Links on YGOpro when? Edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Collectors Pack 2017 (May 13rd)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist (June 3rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)

●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXVuLnnQ5X0
youtube.com/watch?v=k308dg1Cynk
youtube.com/watch?v=jHJo77pN8_U
youtube.com/watch?v=sXN5CQ_ZED0
scontent.faep3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18446555_10212562282154984_7700607400072039962_n.jpg?oh=652cc175d8baf017d25f45fe76d32076&oe=59B49076
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never
Percy hate links

I thought they were going to do 2 formats.
Links and regular.

that sounds great

So guys, Whats your favorite Pendulum monster?

Leading Lady.

I prefer Phantasmal dragon but it's manga only

I feel bad that nobody ever used Hypnosister as a monster because Wavering was just that much better.

What deck takes the most skill?

Synchron maybe or another generic synchro deck

D/D/D is the pinnacle of skill. In fact, the intricacies necessary to truly master its potent force was too difficult for duel script writers to handle for Arc-V, forcing Reiji to be almost non-existent given how the writers were so unenlightened.

he is a good searcher

>feeling bad for a brainwashing rapist

Lately it's been this nerd

>Art
Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon
>Effect
Performapal lizardraw
Just keep on drawing.

Zarc had such a fun design, it's a damn shame it was completely wasted. I wanted more cowboy

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when I come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face, and then I can't activate monster effects any more.

I had such high hopes for the deck ;-;

>we only got lancer recently
not fair

youtube.com/watch?v=iXVuLnnQ5X0
It did great until PePE became too hostile to play against.

Pepe ruined Pends forever.

Remember when people panicked about Pend design when it first came out? Felt like the moment tier 0 Pends were born after Arc-V ends they'd get neutered badly

>every time
step it up already
youtube.com/watch?v=k308dg1Cynk
youtube.com/watch?v=jHJo77pN8_U

>unironically using Sentai openings
u dumb mane
youtube.com/watch?v=sXN5CQ_ZED0

Speaking of dinomists, does anyone have the deck that did pretty good at that YCS?

>an English opening of a Westernized series being covered by fucking Masaaki Endoh
I have never gotten this erect without a pair of tits being evolved.

im comming back after leaving right before xyz came out because i hated the idea, how behind am I? am i fucked?

leave and don't come back

90% of the game revolves around Xyz right now. You should just go.

lol someone tell him about the zoodiacancer

>Leading Lady

Enjoy your stay
>xyz summons the entire extra deck

Timaeus is my cardfu.

>being a dragon fucker
Good taste

Sylvans will be a top tier deck any day now.

Whats a fun deck that'll still be decent after Links nuke the meta?

Cloudians

Never change

>borrowing decks just for an event
is there a more evil kind of duelist? If you are going to play the game, do it the way Konami meant you to. There is a reason you do not own those cards, and that is because you have a background of being in a lower class which was not meant to survive. Otherwise just let me borrow your car so I can win Nascar.

Since GX era is getting the cool legacy support, does that mean we get cloudian support?
Because i sure want some cloudian support, something like their own Fishborg Blaster or ways to abuse the everloving fuck out of smog ball

Trickstars. Trickstar meta is coming.

Is anyone else having trouble with the DB deckconstructor? I can't add cards to my deck anymore, they just stay stuck to the cursor

mecha phantom beast

wew

Links killed Yugioh. I can guarantee you the next set won't break Links. We need to wait until Zoo gets hit more.

Your deck is synchro or pendulum?

It's funny how people think that the extra deck should be expanded to 20 or even 25 cards, when all it would do is encourage more Extra Deck bullshit toolboxing. So sorry your Synchros were fucked, but dude, Xyz are absolute trash.

well there's a structure before that so we shall see

so how does link limit extra deck spam?

Just playtested and played against Timelords for a while.

Holy shit that deck is so fucking obnoxious, annoying and boring if you don't run at least 5 ways of non-destruction removal. Add to them that level 10 field spell and the only way to get them off the field without having S/T destruction for the field are the Mirror Force variants and Ignister.

Why is this card blue?

It limits Xyz, Synchro, Fusion and Pendulum spam.

Now we only spam Link monsters for 5 minutes and THEN play 1 or 2 broken Synchro or Xyz monsters.
Give it a year max and there'll be the first degenerate Link/X archetype letting you spam Links and another method. It's probably going to be the other archetypes related to Star Grails and Relics, judging by their DT and Draco-verde patterns.

>limits Xyz, Fusion
laughs in zoo+r4 & bosses

Fluffals actually somehow won a non-literal who tourney in Link format

take
scontent.faep3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18446555_10212562282154984_7700607400072039962_n.jpg?oh=652cc175d8baf017d25f45fe76d32076&oe=59B49076

steady there bud

He didn't deserved that cruel destiny

So are we EVER getting Pendulums with 2 different scales or did they just drop that concept at some point before deciding Pendulums need to be killed?

>STILL no Fiend, Zombie, Aqua, Pyro, Rock, Winged Beast, Plant, Insect, Thunder, Beast-Warrior, Dinosaur, Fish, Sea Serpent, Reptile, Psychic, Wyrm, Divine-Beast and Creator God Link monster

>infinity and toad
>r4 acces
>dinomist howling and more stun
>demise to put monsters in the pendulum scales
its okay i guess

what the literal fuck is this url

most likely dropped
maybe in the revamp

>I did it again

Delicious Chocolate Tiddies

and xyz archetype is currently t0.

So I've gotten interested in yugioh a bit lately, haven't really touched much of it since I was twelve or so

All >IT'S ANOTHER memes aside, how hard it actually is to get in nowadays?

Get 3 Dinosmasher's Fury structure deck and you'll a decent deck.

Who's up for a match because i'll be hosting one

Meta? Petdeck?

I play the same shit, just bring whatever

Is she the best link monster?

>3000 atk
>destroy all monster in MMZ
>burn damage
>is easy to summon

I'm still undecided between this and Firewall being more bullshit. Tough call, but I think Firewall is still better because of the potentisl it has.

>she

THE LIGHTNING HATES HER
Find out how to make your monsters have armades in one click

No, the opponent can play around the effect fairly easy. You must activate it yourself.

Firewall Dragon will be the heart of the link spam.

>is easy to summon
But it isn't a Link 2/3. He can't even destroy monsters on summon (you need to special summon yet ANOTHER monster to proc his effect).

As a Link 4 to sit on, Bomber is ok. But it's nowhere near as good as Aurum, Firewall and Ningirsu.

Im glad that timelords dont care much about the link format and can just be themselves without too much interference

Also why is timelord art so hard to find.

Because 5D's dubbed didn't air the Ark Cradle Arc.

What the hell happened to tag duels here?

The last time we had a great tag duel it was a 45-turn duel abusing Snow to get Gren Maju de Eiza up to 29000ATK points and everyone blowing resources trying to keep him off the field.

That sounds pretty fun, but why did they stop? People got bored?

Tripfags moved to discord. And they were the ones that started tags most of the time.

Any tips or builds for Zefras? there is too many variations, it's the Psyframe build any good?

What I can put instead of the ashes? I will get the card eventually

Gamma is an excellent option while also protecting Wrath, Oracle, and Providence + a free lvl 8 synch on your turn.

More zefra cards/draw power. The build I have uses echo oscillation to easily pop your zefraath.

The field spell is worth running? Huh

Are Ghostricks viable?

can infernity's work or are they still shit after the banlists

Does anyone have a link to that discord btw? I remember first two or three skype groups went to shit but maybe this will be different

>implying

There was a month or two when they were popular in high elo Dueling Network, but other than that Ghostricks never have been and never will be good because they have no inherent win conditions and instantly lose to non-destruction removal.

>>implying
is right
don't waste your time

idk man, I haven't been here since like thread 400 and just wanted to see if anyone I used to like is still around

Ghostrick Mill is no longer viable since Drancia pops everything you need for it to work.

Infernities are still dead. Zoodiacs have the superior R4NK engine.

>Trickstars

Just pray they don't have dark room of nightmares out or pray that you have Gamma or Ghost ash in your hand