>Latest Patch
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/secrets-of-the-stratus-patch-notes/

>Current Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/celestial-festival/

>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/fBxfn2rz

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/xEvxyLYJ

>For new players
pastebin.com/VPpb0FBa

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/wa9gKhab

>Mods
pastebin.com/iyPLRkM5

>Community Yearbooks
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

dog lyns #1

yuns #1

dog lyns #0

Should I finish msp8 on msp5 xanos3 summoner or get msp5 on warlock with a mess of a soulshield first?

The summoner clearly gets played more, so summ first

myun #1

Not really, I just(try to) do dcs on both(equally)

cat lyns #1

xth for Bestest hair

ice or shadow wl?

No hm rmb and\or badges so ice on bosses and shadow on trash and celestial basin slavery

Fuzzy ears best ears

Fill my entire empty slots with alts and level them to 50 y\n?

Could someone help me buy ember? I'm EU.

Also poor af :(

Press f5 and type in Asura Ember, should be the first result

sum then

:(

Blue Fox ears are objectively the best ears.

farm it blackram-chan

Backram*

Could you help me?

WHY DO YOU HATE ME BNSG..

I already did but you ignored me

how

holy hell we dead

Offered to duo farm it only to get ignored.

S-Sorry, I was tired earlier :(, can we farm it nao?

Nope too late now, sorry.

:(

Yes, it'll pay off.

hi

how many slots left

ty

do it

Tell me about your character's name(s), bnsg.
Why did you choose them? Do you have a theme?

I came up with it when I was playing ff14 and i liked it so I stuck with it. it just sounds cute to me

It was random and kinda regret it.
I am not good with names.

I saw it on simpsons and liked it

All my character names contain some part of my real name in them, obscured in different languages and double meanings.

i used google translate

I searched for boy names that sounded like girl names.

BNSG can you recommend me a new MMO, I want to quit BNS so badly.

I was thinking of trying BDO since a lot of the thread seems to have moved to there, but bns didn't give me a good impression of KMMOs.

you want a real KMMO fag?
play lineage.

onee chan types are my favourite and ive used onee sama as a allias for years but it was taken in bns so i used tan instead.

Doesn't have to be KMMO, actually I'd prefer not korean.

post nudes

But my heart says otherwise. Is it defective?

BDO has no dungeons.
Crafting/lifeskills are a viable way to progress your character if you like doing that.
There will be a new instanced pve group thing, but it's not out yet.

Mostly the game is just pretty and relaxing. The end game doesn't really exist and it's not difficult at all.

List SF HM skill in order of importance

no, go farm for your ember

HM Delete
HM Remake
HM Choose a useful class this time

s a v a g e

rmb
v
1/x
lmb

The name came from another game, it was for rp purposes and for a character much bigger then they are now. But I did a character alteration in that game later on, and when BnS finally did come out I decided it would be interesting if I could recreate the character in a better application then the other MMO would allow.

I wasn't going to play BnS originally, in fact I didn't touch the game for a month or two after it's NA release. However I was lonely and wanted to find some new friends. So it just sort of stuck when I transferred over.

wish gauntlets looked better cant decide which to use on my new kfm

named after BEST GIRL

Took and rearranged some letters of my waifu's name

bdo is honestly a more fun and interactive game than bns

you can pretty much play entirely solo and do everything there is except clan battles, but clan battles often employ "free agents" which are really just clans of "solo players" to gank their opponets.

bdo is a much more complex and engrossing game than bns will ever be, unfortunately.

nice >solo mmo

this, really

BNS can't really comete with BDO

I only play BNS occasionally these days and I only stick around because I enjoy some of the company. If bnsg didn't exist, I would have quit a long time ago.

i mean solo as in you dont need to find groups to do shit

its like how soulstone plains is, you just show up to the boss you dont need groups. thats how basically every boss is in bdo, they just spawn and you show up to fight along with your server mates. you dont need to organize raids or even join guilds unless you want to

>needing guilds to do anything
?

>waifu

ya bruh tell me about how your non-guild bt runs go lmao unless you whale out and join the chinese i guess

you can easily pug a 1-4

how is kfm in pvp?

>easily pug a 1-4

???

BDO HAS NO FUCKING END GAME

Oddly enough, I don't use my usual moniker in BnS

whats bns's endgame

atleast in bdo you can just stop caring about karma and go on a killing spree since everyone is free to kill wherever they are

no one even goes in open world pvp areas in bns unless theyre surrounded by their own faction

youre such a faggot~

(You)
go back to /bdog/
im not going to waste my time trying to explain it to you

bruh this was the lamest post you could have made

bns has no endgame, actually id say it has no midgame either since you can run every single dungeon and raid within a day of getting 50

E A S I L Y

I'm a language nerd. My only regret is that I couldn't use the actual first letter of the word I chose because of character limitations.

fk u weratty
kys stupid faggot mong

Can some one explain acrimor mechs to me?

I feel like a dumbass and the guides aren't helping with it

Letting the night end on a drink after going out to hunt some old outfits was very enjoyable.
Good night everyone~

What's the popular pvp faction on mushin right now?

theyre pretty even right now

cerulean is the chinese faction

crimson is the actual normal people faction

cerulean is typically higher geared though, because theyre the "whale" faction. but they also typically have 300+ ping and will call their entire clans on you if you ever shit talk them

please respond

Go red for pvp. It's VASTLY smaller than blue so you'll have more opportunities for world pvp, but you give up any ability to be efficient in pve.

~

LEWD

this just proves my point~

it's so even that people on red have to ask people i blue to advertise for dkv

These crimson faggots are cringey as fuck. You cucks watch too much anime.

This. Especially that green dog faggot that doesn't even play the game

To be fair, he did ask about pvp specifically. If you want to get completely obliterated in world pvp a lot instead of never doing world pvp at all, red is the correct choice.

This outfit would be so much better if it didn't change breast size.

It was more about which faction isn't impossible to do faction dailies on, honestly

Oh, go blue for sure then. You'll never get them done as red. I thought you actually wanted to world pvp, which very rarely happens as blue.

NA 867487
Shattered Masts
One run to see if I get a razor

LFP in 10

BDO's endgame is a game where you spend 98% of your time AFKing a worker empire you chop logs for then sell 90k crates to a trader.

Then you fail to get tet/pen gear and delete your character and the game.

BnS at least has a challenge available. No pve in BDO is a challenge, gvg pvp is a server shitting itself festival, and world pvp is literally who afk chopped trees the longest to get the best gear -- they win. Unless it's a dk/witch/wizard then they probably win anyway.

Both are korean shitfests, but at least BnS has more costumes and they're easier to get. The BDO pearlshop is a fucking scam.

This outfit would be so much better if it made breasts even larger.

BDO is trash

This nigga gets it however BDO has way better waifus.

inb4 I love my birdfaced jin or prepubscent ratboys XD

BDO is much better than BNS. I quit for BDO two months ago and not regretting it one bit.

Game is comfy as fuck with a variety of things to do unlike BNS where it's daily challenge and a boring dungeon.

BDO also lends itself much better to hanging out with friends and having a good time.

And we're off, thank you everyone