Panamera Estate

Are we just going to ignore the fact, that for the first time in its history, Porsche has produced a good looking non-coupé car??

Shooting brakes/stations/estates might not be your thing but be objective. It looks sharp as fuck.

I hope estate versions of cars make a comeback in NA

They knocked it out of the park with the new Panamera in general. The old one looked fat and unattractive, but holy fuck is the new one gorgeous.

Looks like an infinifi from the back.

Yeah same. The Audi Sportback series back in 2010 I think sparked by love for estate.

Yeah agreed. I do think they need the little wing though.

Yeah I see the resemblance. The Porsche made it a lot edgier and sharp. I like that over curves mostly.

They do. Look at its official USA sites. You can build one.

Maybe it is time for you to get your eyes checked.

The spoiler is pure sex.

fuck my ballsack. I hadn't seen that yet

I love the new look, only thing that bothers me are those 4 dot leds that every new porsche seems to have nowadays. Everytime I see those lights coming towards me, Im expecting a riced out golf with some cheap ebay aftermarkets

This is fake right? Right? Otherwise I have to get a better job and be succesful so I would be able to afford one of those...

it is their LED signature.

Do it faggot

NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE 3 MOVING PARTS, IT MUST BE A FLAP THAT GOES UP AND DOWN!

This.

That is just waiting to need $800 in parts and $2,000 in labor.

Don't like that. Do they all have it? Even the GT3?

>Pic related

Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with hatchbacks?
Is it an Amerifat thing, or do you all have big dogs?

old technology

no one in the states drives hatchbacks except for weedbro stoners that can only afford a 1990's civic

German engineering

you trigger Veeky Forums