/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1221

Desu Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/irs8Xx3Q

Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls is coming to Steam this summer: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/851517134127616000

NepNep Connect Chaos Chanpuru News:
GunGun Pixies characters will be playable as part of a special collaboration update: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/special/?page=4&4=4
DengekiOnline reveals some extra information about the game's plot: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/512/1512730/
Gameplay Trailer: youtu.be/QtSK_z-DFOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HH3JOvxANk
youtube.com/watch?v=BzvziO-1iLw
neptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperdimension_Neptunia_The_App
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IF is my wife. And no one else's.

Tiara is my favourite nep.

>he removed MORE INFORMATION now
What the fuck dude stop this shit

Constantly removing information from the OP is why we have people coming in here not knowing basic shit like the fact that 4go is confirmed for dual ps4/pc release in the west.

Stop this bullshit.

Nth for Neptune is my wife and mine alone!

Your autistic tears are delicious.

just get rid of the gungun pixie stuff its not even a nep game
>but neptune and noire are in it!
and Soul Calibur is related to Legend of Zelda

It's not autism, it's common sense. That information is there for a reason. If you're going to be fucking up the OP just to troll nepgen then you need to be banned

needs more desu

That's not a problem. I'll just keep asking. Again, and again, and again.

+1

You're gonna have to fight me for that honor sucka. You and me, behind the school, street rules. Bring yo momma, she can drive you home after I'm finished beating you down.

How can you get rid of GunGunPixies if the OP doesn't have it in the first place?

Just get rid of everything but the lastest new.
Some of the crap in the OP is months old, there's literally nothing wrong with removing the outdated trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HH3JOvxANk

I want a Fairy Fencer F vs Omega Quintet game that plays like Soul Caliber
Right next to Nep Fighter and Trillion: Fight for the Throne

Like this! and done.

No, IF is my wife, I saw her first she's for my alone. I am exactly the kind of man she would fall in love with, I am the only one who can make her feel proud she was born a woman.

OP i realize that you're a NEET who is here 24/7 but other people don't come here that often. Removing important information from the thread may seem to make sense to you since you see it every day, but you're not the only neptunia fan who browses Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=BzvziO-1iLw

I want a GekiNoire game that plays like Rise of Nations. Or better, Age of Empires 2.

>

wait wat app are we talkin about here

Because I played the other games first and rightfully expected VII to continue the trend of being a fun and careless experience.
Instead I got RB2-tier "serious" plot that is amplified up to eleven and just keeps dragging on and on.

If I wanted an egdy story with executing people on town squares and delusional CPU genociding her own people, I would just go visit fanfiction.net or something.

Some app that looks pretty cool. You can play card games with the neps and such. Don't think we know much about it other than those screenshots in that guy's post

>"commission"
>someone paid for THIS
I should also do commissions, there are so many retards around, I would get rich really quickly.

seems to be a successor to this
neptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperdimension_Neptunia_The_App

NISA localized this one, but dropped support for it when the license switched over to the Iffy Boys
I mostly want it for the card game. And Faust, I neEED MORE FUCKING FAUST

I want to give Compa all the headpats she could ever want!

Bring it, Iffy!

That's Faust? Her butt seems flat.

Ah yeah, I vaguely remember that other App, the NISA one. It seemed like it was stuck in limbo since we weren't able to do anything with it. Yeah I've never heard of this new one, v interesting

>NISA localized this one, but dropped support for it when the license switched over to the Iffy Boys
No, they dropped support for it right after releasing it. And also never released the Android version despite it existing.

Little did user know that selling his soul to the furries and doing their most degenerate commissions would literally land him in some mad dosh. Of course you're probably gonna break somewhere along the line and pick up a fetish or two that would out you from the general.

I can't pick any new fetishes, my fetishdex is already full with four fetishes.

>And also never released the Android version
One of the greatest tragedies of our time

If you want a Trillion butt here you go

Enjoy that surprise anal vore boner.
I pray I never see the day my dick reacts to that garbage.

1: Shut up SpankDick
2: That's fanart
3: All the 3D models in Trillion are chibi, so couldn't make spankshit with her even if you wanted to
4: Faust is a lovely lovely woman and I will skullfuck you if you suggest otherwise

Having watched what Other M did of a franchise that I learned to love, I disagree. That, there, was the greatest tragedy.

I APPROVE!
I should probably make a "Spankfag Seal of Approbation" one day to reward nice butts pictures.

That was so gross I'm considered going to a haunted place with a baseball bat and pretend I'm The Batter until the ghosts finally give me the eternal rest your post makes me crave for desperately.

I guess you've found the reason why Neptunia will never improve it's story/characters aspect

NepuBuran

Because of Ron Shitasticleses like him dictating CH to cater to him or "no more sales for yooo-ooooou"?

I just want to play 4go in english 2bh. Wish they would hurry up

Make a time machine you baka.

>No serious only cute

This reminds me of Casablanca for some reason. With shading and one more hat it could very well be parodying it.

VII is still considered the best nep game by pretty much everyone except that one guy so it's not like it really matters

Yeah, but V-II didn't sell 60K week one like 4GO did.
Now CH is gonna think "oh shit, we should make every Nep game like 4GO! No more moving portraits or playable characters besides the 8 goddesses, because those make people not buy our games"

Dude you're still going on about that shit? Let me guess you're the same butthurt retard that shitposts against 4go all the time, right? Time to get over it bro

Neptunia always had too many characters anyway

Haha, now you gays will know what it feels like to be a Reifag.
>literally could've been the principal in Blancs game
>literally could've been anything in 4GO
Fuck you CH.

>putting a caught criminal in a game when she hasnt finished her time
lol

>having less characters than Neptunia U, the game it's supposed to be better than, is a good thing

>criminal
Literally dindu nothin wrong.

Bitch please. Wanna hear how it feels to be a Tiarafag?
>only appeared in one spin-off's DLC
>... and that's all

>More characters means a better game!
Kys yourself faggot

>Tiara
>some literal who not even a goddess

I wonder if neps would develop, probably not, their written to be stagnant anyway

NepU has 10 while 4GO has 12 I think you wanted Blanc's game

It's funny because neptunia has WAAAYYYYY too many shitty characters that nobody cares about and here we have this idiot complaining that one of the games finally trimmed down the roster a bit

10 characters with two forms
vs 12 characters with one form each, four of which are the alternate forms of four of the characters

>I love playing only as Neptune, Noire, Blanc, Vert, Nepgear, Uni, Rom, and Ram in every Nep game and nobody else ever. Skullgirls has a good, complete roster.

Makers are shit deal with it. Gold third was shit deal with it. The only extra character that has really been worth while in big nep

must be salty makerfag

>inb4 samefag

I want to fill Marvy with so many shares she becomes a CPU!

I mean besides Iffy, Compa, Uzume, Ploot, and arguably Histy, Pish, and Rei who else is there noteworthy of being playable? Sure there's your obligatory new character but outside of that who?

p bummed about the character portrait stuff.

Imagine having taste this narrow.
I don't even hate the CPUs or Candidates. I do, however, refuse to be told that I should be happy given fewer features, and that I should be happy only playing as the 8 most popular or important characters.

Iffy, Compa, Uzume, Ploot, and arguably Histy, Pish, and Rei
That alone would satisfy me. 15 characters, 19 with the Holy Goddesses. Variety!

:^)

Iffy, compa, and the other cpus like Plutie and Uzume obviously should be playable in most cases. However, 4go is a special case. The game was clearly designed to focus specifically on the original 8.

Finally a doujin featuring 4GO outfits

wow you are slow

>The game was clearly designed to focus specifically on the original 8.
I'll accept that answer once more behind-the-scenes info comes out. If that's true, I'll eat my words. But if it turns out that they originally wanted more characters but couldn't add them because of budget or time constraints...

>I literally don't know anything about 4GO

Wait is this a new one?

Were the DLC characters for the other games added later or on release, i wasnt around for the release of previous games

>degeneracy
Meh. Also there is a better one by True Ride with the 4GO outfits, our guy who draws neps enjoying cock as it's intended.

Guess I am. You don't see stuff actually getting translated every day

umio is the best character.

I want an official statement from Compile Heart or Tamsoft.

>Nepgear panties
Lewd.

Oh they don't enjoy dicks in this one? Bummer

God bless

MBTI stuff was popular in here a few months ago. Does anyone think Nepgear might be an ENFJ?

>They never released an Umio knight DLC for 4GO
J U S T

HDN1 PORT FOR PS4 WHEN

As far as Compile Heart developed games go, DLC characters generally get added a couple months after Japanese release.

>original 8

B-but Iffy and Compa are older than the Candidates.

What a very cute Nepgear.

I see, so its safe to assume that if we get to the localization release without any DLC characters then we wont get any.

Good point, maybe these guys are just racist douchebags who refuse to even make eye contact with someone who doesn't have ichor flowing through their veins.

The hell are you smiling about?

>she sees your dick

She's smiling on her way to the fridge to grab some delicious pudding

Except I already ate it

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

Praise Lastation!
Praise Lady Black Heart!

RIP you

I don't think there'll be much left of you when neppy is done

>hehe, I cheat at Go Fish!

Great pic, wish I had thought of hunting down that line.

Nep is a fucking prophet

Can't be a prophet if it already happened in mk2.

I would like a post-Conquest Neptunia game that plays like the Tales of games with the Chaos Goddesses serving under Conquestgear!

I'd rather play a game about having to woo Conquestgear or kill her.

Or have Conquestgear as the protag with Histy sending her back in time a la MK9 to prevent the other CPUs' deaths.

She could be a villain or a protag.