youtube.com/watch?v=ZZvT2r828QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they like black things in their rear pipes

Every single time I see someone rolling coal, they fit this profile:

>Skinny white dude that weights 100lbs soaking wet
>Overweight, fake-tan trailer trash girl in the front seat
>Blasting some awful pop music like Sam Hunt
>Tow mirrors out all the way

It's so cringey everytime. I have more respect for riced out cars or donks than coal rollers.

Same reason anyone likes anything.

Why are no wheels allowed to even post here is a better question?

>Why do Americans like this

Fixed for you son.

The answer is that they're easy minded people who like simple things that are way too retarded for normal people around the world, this includes:

>NASCAR
>drag racing
>burnout contests
>crashing their mustang against the people attending the meeting

And so on

>not liking drag racing and burnouts
I think /LGBT/ is the board you were looking for

first answer best answer

I used to wonder what the appeal was, too, until I started lurking Veeky Forums and saw thread after thread after thread of people bitching about coal-rolling. They apparently do it because the very IDEA of diesel particulates triggers people with delicate sensibilities, like some kind of meme asthma. It's the pickup equivalent of frogposting.

So only contrarian idiots like it?

TO SPITE VEGANS

>contrarian idiots
You mean a good majority of Veeky Forums?

Rolling coal is fucking autistic, use it only around protesters

There was a Facebook screenshot posted on here once that basically said that coal rolling and lifted trucks are for attention. They're literally attention whores

>Americans
>"""""people"""""

>the mandatory pissy foreigner shows up to spout nonsense because he cant go 5 without thinking about glorious america

Doesnt matter what board youre on, a thread isnt a thread unless some butthurt cocksleeve for refugees shows up to take a jab for no reason. Did someone coal roll your your fixie?

The first coal-rolling faggot shows himself.

Don't forget the backwards hat and white oakley sunglasses.

>salty yuropoor who gets his dick taxed off if he buys anything with more than 4cyl
Lmao

OP? More like ED.

>drag racing
Drag racing is pretty good mate

One of my former friends modded his diesel to roll coal, he did it to show how "badass" he was, judging from how he always checked to make sure someone was watching

Don't even own a truck you no wheels bus riding faggot.

But that's ok you'd shit on anything that some one likes just because you don't like it.

Nice spacing mongoloid

Because you don't have to be lonely at FarmersOnly.com

I really do not understand it, they are lowering the performance and life of their engines by doing this its literally just to make black smoke.
may as well drive around with a tray full of burning coal instead, would have a greater effect.

(ME ON THE BOTTOM)

IDLE IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TESLA DEALERSHIP

I own a car, i just don't get the idicracy of disel truck owners.

Says the people that watch horses go around a circle, or a bunch of guys kick a ball around a field or a bunch of poointheloos whack balls for a fucking week.

I don't know where you're from but over here they don't tune their trucks to smoke on purpose. They "turn up the fuel" to get more power but they spend all their money on oakleys instead of a bigger turbo.

What is all of car enthusiasts? Why do niggers put on 36inch rims? Why do ricers put ebay turbos on their hondas to make pew pew sounds? Why do arabs buy beat up luxury cars and drive em like they stole it? Why do muscle car guys put big vee8s in their 70s shitbox? Why do carshows exist? Youre autistic

>>>burnout contests
australian

You're right, let's exclude any and all enthusiast that modify cars for performance purposes

I've slashed a few coal burners tires so far. You burn the coal you pay the toll.

I don't have a problem with the trucks. I have a problem with the brokeback dudebros that feel the need to roll coal on my fucking car as I'm pulling out of the car wash because their girlfriends prefer my C5.

Because liberals say it's bad, so they're going to show us by... fucking shit up even harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZvT2r828QY

this also
>speeding in a residential area
>tailgate you when you drive the speed limit
>rolling coal when they pass you
>some faggot kid is driving the truck bought by daddy's money.
they make boomers or Harley's look good.

I only roll coal on protesters and the fact that the mere mention of it makes people so butthurt only encourages me more.

Boo fucking hoo you got some dust on your car. Keep it in the garage and rub it with a diaper if your're so anal and paranoid.

Road dust happens. That doesnt phase me. But if you're not pissed when a douchebag that peaked in high school dirties up your vehicle with a