Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg (embed)
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrt4csqW7A1LGjZvQ-qEaUgwZfvag6dcPd654nfCU7E/edit#gid=127496225
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.4.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/793570-octavia’s-anthem-update-2040/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJYooW6BsWU
youtube.com/watch?v=lSU1eFxgr68
youtube.com/watch?v=RfHygFoVkX8
youtube.com/watch?v=qJQHjy9p_rk
youtube.com/watch?v=lCb-sSPjYLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Af6sWJ2GP7c
youtube.com/watch?v=AjQIY_ITHP0
youtube.com/watch?v=E0326oU9GLE
youtube.com/watch?v=qvB1OA0ZhG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for tq not using CP

How much are you selling that sigil for

Third for no matter what happens, I still spend my time better than TQ spends his

There is nothing wrong with wanting to lovingly impregnate Nezha.

>not having the rift sigil

Guys, I have searched and searched due to returning now and Simulor was changed and all I got was a Forma yadda yadda.

So, I noticed that most say it's a matter of altering the playstyle, but I still notice my damage doesn't reach what was before. So, I take it the critical chance nerf means I should change it for a damage build rather than a critical one

Saryn is my wife!

simulor is long deado

Did someone say comfy?
youtube.com/watch?v=MJYooW6BsWU
youtube.com/watch?v=lSU1eFxgr68
youtube.com/watch?v=RfHygFoVkX8
youtube.com/watch?v=qJQHjy9p_rk
youtube.com/watch?v=lCb-sSPjYLU
youtube.com/watch?v=Af6sWJ2GP7c
youtube.com/watch?v=AjQIY_ITHP0
I gotchu.

I had the rift sigil drop in the first razorback event or something dumb like that, where rewards would get replaced by black boxes in the aftermath as a "bug"
In mission it picked up just fine but only for me and then I never had access to it
I'm still salty

tfw no content

youtube.com/watch?v=E0326oU9GLE

Reminder that Maim is ineffective against armor.

see

but I do use CP

It's a new thread, please pick something else to be wrong about.

>wrong

obviously not, because you are unable to use maim against grineer

Octavia good?

yes

Acting retarded will lead you nowhere, user

yeah
AOE buffs, best stealth in game, and a decent taunt

Cool. I take it the main focus is strength and range?

you're going to want duration as well

She's better the more dangerous the mobs are, and can make herself invisible which all by itself makes her worth at least getting.

For example, in the last design council with the level 80-100 sapper ospreys that couldn't help but hit mallet for their still absolutely retarded damage, it did enough damage that Octavia could literally solo the alert with Ember levels of effort.

Idunno, I hate octavia and I never modded her properly

she's okay, jack of all trades, there are better frames

>proper stealth rework never, its mechanics will always be relegated to out of place afterthoughts subject to rampant nerfs or neglect
>reward structure will never support alternate playstyles without trying to force all players to slow down the overall grind
>that dark gritty tactical coop shooter warframe could have been in 2013 will never manifest
>UI will always be bloated console-friendly nightmare full of needless animations and delays
>viver and its descendants will always be the best way to grind xp and loot
>parametric mission selection and optional criteria or wildcards with appropriate rewards will never be an option
>enemy ai, awareness, and general behavior have reached their peak and will continue to exhibit the same problems they had in closed beta
>damage system and scaling will never be unfucked
>IPS will always be shit
>mod system will always be garbage zamboni was right
>meaningful flat and scaling options will never be offered across the spectrum for player choice
>dark sectors and rail wars will never return as something good
>the void will never have a purpose beyond farming argon again
>umbra will be a disappointment when it comes out in 2035
>progress-stopping raid bugs will never be removed
>matchmaking will always be fucked
>bosses will never be anything but time-gated bullet sponges through invulnerability mechanics or arbitrary repeat defense bullshit like amberlamps
>all those shelved systems left to decay will be forgotten over time until found to be useful in any meaningful way and then nerfed or gutted
>archwing will never be fun
>giant weeb scythes never
>edgy female stealth frame never
>DE won't even sell out and offer frame genderswap and sliders for plat
>lotus will always be morally ambiguous matriarch to whose will all players are blindly subjected
>tenno will always be retarded void-touched children with shitty non-character attitudes instead of spooky void ghosts
>ywn be the little girl

>Pugging sortie 3, using a tricked-out Mesa w/ Lex Prime
>People CONTINUALLY leave the fucking diarrhetic levels of shield drones in the way on the way to the boss room.
>Kill three hyenas but nobody's picking me up on my last life.
>Get thrown on abort screen.
>Everyone wipes on the last Hyena.

Fucking "wonderful."

I use CP, I don't expect my 3 shitter allies to use CP

Can you stop posting spam, please.

its because you use shoulder armor on your mesa

aww, poor baby
if you are doing anything moderatly difficult then CP is expected. Judging by the fact that you do NOT know this, i can only conclude that you dont do difficult grineer missions
pitty

>is X frame good
>here's a guide to answer that question and future questions of the sort
>spam

the only spam here is the guy who answered an octavia question but doesn't even play octavia

I just want one thread where no one acknowledges his existence. Starve him of his (You)'s for multiple threads until he's like a crack fiend itching for his fix.

>he literally cannot play the game without CP
>he calls other people bad

ahahahah

AHAHAHAHAH

>he literally cannot play the game without CP
strawman bait

>here's a guide to answer that question and future questions of the sort

it does nothing of the sort, and the tier list is pretty much a shitposting meme at this point.

>reporting TQ doesn't require captcha
>making this post does
:^)

if you need CP for any current content in this game, you are trash at it lmao

give up tq, youve lsot

tier list is simply the best resource for that kind of question and you are silly to disagree

PaladinPrime
SilvaAegisPrime
SybarisPrime

>Admitted earlier to using CP
>"If you use CP at all you're a shitter"
Either TQ has copy cats or the man has finally lost the last of his shit

really?

says the shitter who needs CP to fight grineer fucking lmao

I have it on because it's the best aura, but I certainly don't need it and I sure as fuck don't depend on my allies to have it

Oberon and the sybaris "fans" getting shafted down to the level of silva and aegis where they belong
Would make sense with the augment I guess

FUCK

>needs CP to fight grineer
Got some evidence, friend?

>Sybaris Prime
Oh baby

nah a short concise sentence would be much better and more conducive to a msg board discussion.

>giving an answer without explaining why

give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life

give a man cancer and you kill him

>cancer
huh, sounds familiar. wfg has this tumor

You don't teach shit. That guide doesn't teach shit.

It just blasts information and expects to be followed.

That is literally giving a man a fish instead of teaching.

>/wfg/ is a backyard filled with happy little anons
>all the little anons run around talking and playing make believe
>whenever a new user comes over to play all the other anons make him go play with the OP toys in the corner for a while, then accept him into the group after a little bit of bullying
>one day little tq comes to the backyard
>the other kids dont think he is special, and for a while he is normal
>then he sees the OP toys
>little tq thinks for a moment, then starts eating grass, rocks, and small bugs
>little tq shits his pants, then takes them off and props them up with sticks
>little tq proclaims to the rest of the yard that he is now the creator of new toys and his toy is the best toy
>as he gibbers on, other little anons start telling him that he is wrong
>little tq ignores what the other kids say to him and uses his own toys as proof that his toys are best
>after seeing how little he cares for reason, the anons go about their buisness
>every once in a while little tq will throw his shit covered """"toys"""" up into the air and proclaim his superiority
>other anons start to throw rocks at little tq with mean words written on them
>little tq despises these little rocks, however can never tell where they come from
>little tq begins to argue at the little rocks
>more rocks are thrown
>more gibbering

guide explains builds and often gives reasons for why a frame is ranked in the tier list

Ok, pal, the thing is when someone asks if a frame is good, the person is already expecting the answering one not to be a retard dumber than a monkey posting a list made by a guy that sexually harassed Rebeca

What weapon should I use on Ivara?

>posting a list made by a guy that sexually harassed Rebeca
Hold the fuck up
Story time? I need to know just how much of a sex offender TQ is

The fuck? She actually reflects damage that well?

Reminder this was taken from us.

do you guys think silva and aegis prime will be bettter than ack & brunt? asking for a friend

youtube.com/watch?v=qvB1OA0ZhG0

>DE Danielle is the best frame
This is the best timeline. We get a Rebecca frame when?

Pretty sure Mallet doesn't have a damage cap, or if it does it's kind of retardedly high. It was the first time I had seen Mallet actually get used without the little roller ball, and that Octavia basically carried the rest of us. Just slapped that shit down and Ospreys fed into it until it was popping anything that came into range.

Atterax Wraith when?

Reminder this was taken from us.

they'd make it a status weapon

mallet multiplies stored damage and does it as DPS for its entire duration
it gets over the whole enemy EHP scaling faster than enemy damage by multiplying and dealing the entirety of stored damage as DPS
like old speed nova + chaos nyx in T4 void, but better

>octaviacucks still at it

is one punch still possible or was it [DE]LETED?

Lest them tell the truth to others!
That is unforgivable!

Just tested this out now that you two mentioned. This shit is insane, I can already imagine me abusing it in a near future

I don't even have Octavia
I'm just saying what I say, and what I saw was Octavia deleting level 95s the moment they stepped into range.

>into range
the only reason she carried that alert is because the rest of you were woefully incompetent

prepare for disappointment

fully minmaxed mesa barely outdamaged octavia
and that was with suboptimal mallet placement because mesa was standing in the best spot for it with shatter shield up

Whatever you say, tq. Don't you have trash lists to write?

Good
now go kys, nobody gives a flying fuck about minmaxing, horsefuckers or damage dealt

what happens if equinox, mesa and octavia all work together? There should be a Rhino's angels deal with them

>minmaxed
post build

that really doesn't even say anything when you have 2 dead weights on your team. Octavia gets better the more incompetent your team is

that mesa must be fucking shit
there is no way his build was minmaxed

Octavia build was 0 forma, just a potato, 250 range

Reminder Warframe Rivens are a MUST!

Wow, just like that I want Warframe Rivens

he killed everything he shot at in less than a second, the only reason my octavia didn't outdamage him was shit duration so there was gaps where I did very little damage with mallet

I have no idea what Octavia and Mesa builds that user was posting, many players in reddit, discord and the forums were pointing out the difference a single Octavia was making in that 3 Nitain alert.
My clan also had a member volunteering once in a while to help teammates with his Octavia.

octavia doesn't run BR or TF, which are the most taxing corrupted mods, you don't need forma on her to be good

so you don't know whether the build's minmaxed, good to know. what you described is pretty much every mesa build ever

>I did very little damage with mallet
then what was the fucking point of your post

reading comprehension, do you have it?
I had to recast mallet too often and when I did that it had to reabsorb damage, that's because my build wasn't fully minmaxed like the mesa's
(You)

it was a small as fuck map
you just put the mallet in the console in the front and thats it

>3 nitain alert
yeah replicate those results on any other map

You take a seat

literally any defense, mobile defense, or solo survival (or with squad if you can get them to listen)

Nezha is a guy.

You cant do that 3 nitain alert shit on any other mission because your team kills everything or the fucking stupid enemies dont attack your mallet

How do I build Jat Kittag without meme strike? I'm too poor for it.

Currently on an Axi fissure and an Equinox is the teammate. Currently Im the highest damage dealer

next good endless sortie mission that pops up, inv me, I'll be mesa, you might even change my mind. be prepared to be ridiculed if you lose though

this also applies to equinox shitters, next Grineer sortie that pops up we'll do it together and I'll laugh at your shitty Maim damage

>visit the thread
>people compare a scaling AoE ability with a high RoF single target high damage ability

i should leave again.

ok then post a video because I bought octavia with plat and I am really fucking dissapointed