Previous Thread: ITS HABBENING
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=975
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=971

>Combat System Changes - Dev Blog
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=948 - Pt. 1
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=951 - Pt. 2
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=955 - Pt. 3
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=959 - Pt. 4

>Combat rework spreadsheet (informations from kTest)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w96wEplRalplgC4f0TTyiYqXNZfIVZopUbTNFUX_be8/edit#gid=0

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=960

>Current events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=953
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=974
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=972
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=971
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=973

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (will change soon. RNG Cubes drop instead of gear)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

ignore and report guild/name shitposters

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VcMFMhj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Game still sucks

Game is amazing.

/u/ guild when?

is cryo3 kino3 even fun? what to take at r8 anyways

BIG BLACK HOGMA COCK

FUN THINGS ARE FUN!!

xth for comfy revived game

/cm/ guild when!

Enchanter

t. Somebody who is actually Cryo3Kino3 pre-renewal

Threadly reminder that cute welcomes newfriends and returning oldfriends alike. If you're looking for guidance, groups to do dailys with, or just another channel to fill your chat box, be sure to message Merigolds or Majiene for an invite!

Who not resetting here?

sage

reminder to join FOE, the true tosg™ guild

I'm not resetting. Happy with my builds.

:3

tfw reseting all my 16 r8 chars at least 3 times each
thankfully it seems to be 1 time a day for every char

I wish Mergen didn't rely on Falconer. I fucking hate birds.

They're smelly, and they poop everywhere... and then there's the falcon.

>16 r8 chars
Autism Speaks, finally.

That's a lot of characters user

Yeah, supports are real good

What are Shinobi builds that work in renewal? I know of Sword3>HL3>Barb>Shinobi and S>HL3>Barb3>Shinobi but that's about it. Both slash variants and using 2H swords.

Is Corsair any good? I don't have any 1H swords to test Corsair builds so I have to ask. Always interested in Pillage.

Which are your top three favorite characters to play?

Seconding this question. Also, what does Shinobi even contribute to HL/Barb? Seems like Shinobi is just being tacked onto a standard swordie build.

why enchanter over sage?

Since you got a lot, what are you remaking them into and why? Give us a showdown of your choices.

meant to reply to

TWO HOURS

QUICKLY, WHAT SHOULD WE DO BEFORE IT HAPPENS

THAT ONE THING EVERY user SHOULD DO

1 hour

confess

Uninstall?

Honestly, im making a bunch of builds because im not even sure what to get, though the ones im fairly sure will work fine on renewall are c2>p2>monk>inq , sw>barb>hl3>doppel3, wiz>pyro2>ele3>lock2, and maybe archer>qs3>rogue>wugu2>hakka and c2>sadhu3>something>pd2, also some variations for murmillo and dragoon but i have not looked too much into those
Imo the classes i had the most fun with were c2>diev3>miko>pd2 (except for the diev3 part), c2>diev3>druid3, sw>hl>barb3>dop3

well we got an alarm on Fedimian saying 4:00 AM, CET (Central European Time) and it's 2:21 CET right now. Google if you want.

im up to 22 characters not including 3 pets

Summer time. It's 3:24

t. eurocuck in CET timezone.

>c2>diev3>miko>pd2
>c2>diev3>druid3
>sw>hl>barb3>dop3

All good choices, my man

What swordsman build will let me be a huge snowflake while also getting C3s?

If you're playing in Silute and wanna join us, we're gathering at Orsha ch4 to take a picture before the maintenance. :3

Can someone redpill me on all the item enhancement crap? is this something I should be caring about at lvl 150 in the slightest? I wanted to do the hunting ground thing at 150 for the daily event quest but almost everything I did hit for 1 damage?

For the renewal patch later this day upgrading things are great now even at lower levels.
Before only archers bothered upgrading at lower levels since they get a %damage reduction.

Renewal would also mean you can almost never hit 1 damage anymore or take 1 damage anymore.

Collect any wings exp cards you might have, since the reward is reduced after patch.

Someone tell me which of these builds are the best:

A2 Ranger3 Scout1 Rogue1 Mergen
A2 Ranger 2 Scout1 Rogue2 Mergen
A2 Ranger1 Scout1 Rogue3 Mergen

I'm not sure how many circles I want to invest in Ranger vs Rogue. I heard burrow got buffed to be crit chance instead of crit rate so maybe it's worth considering now? I don't know if Ranger3 is worth it, not sure.

Yeah I saw that damage chart on their patch notes. I do play an archer but I was mostly wondering like, what is transcendence, how do I use gems effectively, how do I use/upgrade cards, then theres some identification stuff? then just regular anvil enhancements? there might be 1-2 more item enhancements I'm forgetting but really I was just kind of overwhelmed by all the crap that goes on gear.

Never ever put any circles into Rogue.

Ignore Transcned for now. Learn it later. It's end-game stuff.

You sit down and feed your worthless cards to the card you want. Then equip.

Identification are for unidentified gears.

Regular anvil enhancements increases your weapons base damage or your armors base armor by an amount porportional to the quality of your gear. They are good to do up to a single point above where it will "break" (+6) for leveling. For end game you want +16 if you can reach that.

You place gems inside weapon for more damage. Use them. Read it. Place gems upto the most comfortable price you can get. Even at lvl 3 or lvl 4 gem it's good to sue while leveling. lvl5 is stable till lvl 300+ so gears that you will use a lot.
For replaceable gear you will toss after 3 weeks use lvl 3 and lvl 4 gems.

but muh sneak hit

actually thinking about it more:

A2 Ranger1 Scout1 Rogue2 Appraiser Mergen

might sound better?

f

rip

Our end is here, fellow Scout3s. Stay strong.

Renewal will save us for sure

1 circle into rogue has been rising in popularity in korea after the patch I saw. Dunno why though.

You will be reborn anew as SRs.

Crit.

May the Renewal save us all!

b-but pyro linker alch is still meta r-right?

server blew up, all is lost.

Here you go /tosg/, a fresh new OC. It's the best I can do.

So I want to reroll but also have an account eligble for the returning event. Should I use that one or make a new account?

2 lewd bunnies

not going to stop me from staying pyro3 thaum3
i refuse to lose thaum3

new account rewards far outweigh returning rewards

that is a thaum, sillys

no

>That one boy surrounded by all those girls

You can't post that on a blue board!

I want to FUCK that pelt girl.

alive!

who, the chaplain? He's off to the side, its safe.

Do you lose costumes when resetting? I know you lose the ability to equip them, but do you straight up lose them? I want to have the entire collection.

Go test it yourselves, you fucks. Do you really think anyone knows what works properly yet.

your class costumes go away on reset

FUCK

Just put it in your storage

T H I C C
H
I
G
H
S

>that is a thaum, sillys
well that's the point really

Mergen relies on Falconer? I thought last thread listed setups that don't involve Falconer for Mergen.

Why appraiser? Doesn't overestimate only buff your offhand weapon? What's the point in that if you're going to use a 2h weapon?

It'll be nice for Cannons, Corsairs, and SR though.

Falc1 is great for Mergen. Try shooting Triple Arrow on a big group of mobs with Circling and you'll see how good it is. Circling also affects Homing Arrow and Parthian Shaft.

STOP BULLYING PYROS AGNI IS ALL WE EVER HAD REEEEEEE

I was thinking of taking it for Blindside and if I backstab stuff but maybe not.

now I'm thinking A2 Ranger 1 Scout3 Rogue1 Mergen.

I don't know what to do

you did that in 6 minutes?

Wouldn't devalue be pretty good?

agny pyros are not even real pyros

Well, devalue and Blindside were the reasons I was considering it the most, and it seemed better than taking Rogue3 or Ranger2 which I considered at first.

Reminder to join the /tosg/ Discord! discord.gg/VcMFMhj

Why are you taking overestimate in the first place...?

Tell me all about Sadhu.

Well, I put it appraiser in my Cannoneer build.

Archer2 Ranger3 Appraise Cannon2

It isn't Sad anymore.

A2 or Appraiser for sr3 build?

What is a good Diev build now? For ET farming.

Is it up?

Anyone want to erp?
add Healmage#4621

Warlock, Necro, or Schwarzer Reiter.

Choose for me pls.

Dont click its a virus

>ERP posters

AFKnecro

>ERP posters

Anyone wanna hook up irl?
add Healmage#4622

Can we talk about the game please? Renewal is happening RIGHT NOW.

>ERP posters