Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mrwxJSbYWe4
youtu.be/xOgtQOuPM5o?t=2m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Left or Right?

>Melt loves (You)
>Lip Loves (You)
>BB end up loving (You)

Will Hakunofags ever recover?

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

>tfw no Melt for Tori to cuck me with

1. I don't care about secondaries.

I'd take a million secondaries if it drowns out the raw stupid we see around these parts

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Hakuno literally killed Melt and Lip.

We're always going to be dealing with secondaries so left.

Definitely left.

Super easy left.

>when some Sakurafaced cunts cuck you from your handsome knights
Fuck you, Nasu.

yeah man let's drown out shit with more shit that'll work

>tfw astolfo's dick is probabl bigger than yours
It's not fair ;-;

I love Altera.

There will be trolls acting like secondaries taking the ENG release as an excuse anyways, so left.

What changed in CCC making Hakuno (You) to well, Hakuno?

So apparently a guy on boyslove may be translating for aniplex on fgo.
So can't wait for the shitshow

If these threads have taught me anything is that primaries are just as cancerous as secondaries. I pick left.

Right

>implying there are primaries here

nothing
Hakuno/n is still (You)

I don't think he'd care considering one version of him is off fucking Nurse and another is off having threesomes with Nero and Tamamo.

Grand Saber Arthur.

Don't forget Vanilla Sakura has Lancelot on her side also.

True men appreciate Sakurafaces

Sasuga Moogy-dono-heika-sama!

To be fair, Mel and Lip were powered down in Foxtail.

Left, we already have a bunch of secondaries.

He's grand berserker though

We're already full of secondaries, left.

Then what the fuck is up with all the cuckposting around here?

What's a good website for reading BL doujinshi?

Melt and Lip love Tristan and Gawain not you dumb self insertfag

Melt dropped you because Guda didn't return her affection

How the fuck did Mordred of all people kill Gori?

I'm sorry, is this shinsengumi?

I like her design even if it's by hukemememan. He might be somewhat shit at drawing but boy does he know what penises everywhere want.

she's hot in extellatrash

>Atilla loves Hakuno
How will Guda ever recover?

it's nothing new

He was wounded from his battle with Cuck a lot

Check their bond lines as well. (You) as in the player, can be with whatever servant you want if that's your thing. Story-wise, it's not really (You) so writers are free to do what they want.

Who is the coolest Katana guy/girl in GO?

You're obviously being cucked with yourself. Duh.

Already wounded by Lan-chan and Rape-kun.
Also Numeral was down.

I wish Shinsengumiman was Cu Alter tier, he's a really fun berserker.

My hunny bunny~

It took a bit to grow on me, but I really like her outfit. It's just unique.

She's always hot. I find her more cute though myself.

>Extella 2 has Mashu in it
>she falls for Hakuno
How would you feel?

the hell is she sitting on

What Servant do you want to see shoved into a different class.

Nothing. Hakuno is me and I am Hakuno.

The version of the Servant you summon loves (you) usually. If you don't care about them, some come with ships that will make you feel less guilty about cucking them.
The version in the story may or may not love you. I'm not sure how is it hard to understand.

>NP can do 1200% damage while also being a single-target Buster
he's pretty decent

>Melt
>doesn't love (You)

>How unpleasant, how utterly unpleasant. To change my perfect body, not lacking in any single aspect, in such a manner. Furthermore, to be so pleased. You're going to take responsibility for this body, aren't you?
>Haah... I get it. I lose, you win. You're just as stubborn as that person. Here, sit down, stupid Master. Let me sit on that lap for just a bit.
While wearing a wedding dress.

>Lip
>doesn't love (You)

>U-Um, I can call you Master, right? Master... my Master... I-I-It's embarrassing after all...!
>I seem to be having fun? Yes! That's because I've finally understood what I like! What's that, you ask? Eh... that's... right in front of my eyes, maybe...
>I'm glad that I came here. I'm glad that you summoned me. I don't really understand how to love yet, but I've started to like, just a bit. It's thanks to you. Someday, please hold my hand and walk together with me, Master.

Mashu into Saber.

Have you been nice to your mama lately?

Assassin Siegfried, Saber Gilgameme, Lancer Achilles, Archer Rama and Karna, Saber Herk, Ruler George Saber/Rider/Caster Bryn

Herakles
Archer

youtu.be/mrwxJSbYWe4

>Assassin Siegfried
What weapon would he use?

Artoria in Assassin and Berserker.
Assassin Brynhildr.
Berserker Boudica.

Archer Altera with photon ray arrows

Doesn't it feel demon pillars have the power of doing whatever is plot convenient for Nasu? What will he do when he runs out them?

What should we expect?

I'm afraid she will get more clingy if I'm too nice, she wanted to bath with me as a mother's day gift recently

How to tame tsundere

Bond 1 Don't get too close. You are just a temporary Master that called me with a single fluke. Not only are you not my superior, know that we are not even equals.
Bond 2 Alter-Egos were made to deny humans. In other words, we are natural enemies. We are the hunters, and you are the hunted. It's that sort of one-sided relationship.
Bond 3 You are also a human that never learns. Aren't you afraid of me? Spiked feet with heels of blades, poison that melts everything it touches. There is nothing else you seek of me other than my suppressive force as a weapon, right?
Bond 4 I'll tell you this, I don't like you at all... Wait, don't give me that face as if the world has just ended. It can't be helped. My way of love can only hurt others after all.
Bond 5 Haah... I get it. I lose, you win. You're just as stubborn as that person. Here, sit down, stupid Master. Let me sit on that lap for just a bit.

Tamamo doesn't love (You), but Hakuno(You), but Tamamo lancer, which is the same Tamamo, essentially drug-rape you.

the fuck is going on then.

Assassin Siegfried.
Berserker Boudica.
Ruler George.
Assassin Tamamo.

Fate is literally the only franchise where people actually take canon into consideration when self inserting, even when Nasu provides lines that support those people's fantasies. I have not seen this happen anywhere else.

youtu.be/xOgtQOuPM5o?t=2m34s

B-BUT EXCALIBUR WAS SUPPOSED TO GO AROUND THE SHIELD AND HIT MASHU ANYWAYS, WHY ISN'T IT DOING IT?

I was honestly just thinking of him with his invisibility cape and with balmung and just shooting some beams from nowhere, but yeah he would have to lose either Balmung or AoF for "balance"

They are old and unique, but DW is lazy as fuck and reuses the same recolored sprite for them as enemies instead of making a new one for each of the 72. It's not Nasu's fault, but DW.

Yes please.

what song is that

caster Carmilla
anything Carmilla really

I've only ever heard Raikou's crazy laugh once, and I thought it was a glitch at the time.
Mama is scary.

>but Tamamo lancer, which is the same Tamamo, essentially drug-rape you.
W-what.

I'd like to see her in the class she was meant to be.
I still have no idea why they made her a Lancer.

FUCK HAKUNO, HE ALREADY KEKED TAMAMO FROM ME REEEEE FUCKING HAKUNO GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

Berserker Enkidu

No clue, But I do love one of the comments on the thread 'We can now blame you for bad translations'

>unique
Come on, they're monster of the week tier and with the exception of Fuyuki, London and maybe Camelot they always have been.

>Have Shuten and Banana
>tfw no Busty tall Oni Servant

Caster please.

Glad, I hope she can keep her. I don't want that jealous bitch near me or my servants

Hence "usually." Lancer Tamamo had her saint graph fucked with.

It feels like they are insecure because they had past love interests and potential love interests that isn't your self insert. It's ridiculous. Not everyone is going to waifu them, so it's very tasteful Nasu isn't forcing them as he did with Mashu.

Go away frogposter. Your meme is dead.

sadpanda is fine, it has filters but not a lot of BL.
MRM is free access with a lot of djs in different languages, but it isn't as well organized as it could be.
The best thing is finding an artist/circle you like (pixiv/twitter) that does djs, then just buying their stuff cheap from Jap sites.

Have gilfags ever been right about ANYTHING AT ALL? All their retarded memes get debunked a few months after they start memeing about it.

>What will he do when he runs out them?
He can justify any mambo jambo. Nasu can turn all characters from Tsukihime into F/GO servants add Cammy from SF and explain everything.
Hell he can even put DAA into F/GO anytime.
>muh human order
"because of time consuming eternal paradox of space the codex of laws changed into new order releasing demons from DDD and recreating DAA blah blah"

No, they are not? Each demon is unique, personality and power wise, but DW refuses to give them a separate design from the pillar hulk because it costs money. Even if story wise we know that's not their real forms (Roman couldn't recognize them).

Is there a quest with more Types X?One per run really doesnt help

Kill yourself, redditor.

Berserker or Caster would be bueno.

Nasu said there won't be any singularities in part 2, though.

Why are you so obsessed with Gil if nobody brings him up? Do you secretly like him?