FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ULvgXxxI4DI
docs.google.com/document/d/124FrBEZBJlpzJQjD1f33ParAN4uCqq35Ywib7bik7kk/edit?usp=sharing
inkytopia.tumblr.com/post/158181778495/
pastebin.com/nVtmmQGp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh I didn't realize it was the end of the thread. Reposting:

Hey, so, unfortunately while there was somebody who was gonna take up managing dumb soccer, we wouldn't be able to get him set up in time. Maybe he can take over at the end of the year if we all are still alive and want to, but for now it's gonna have to be autopilot.

So a couple of questions I need to ask, basically. Firstly, here's the roster over there from last time, anything on there you guys wanna change? Also the music, basically the same stuff that's been there for a while, anything you wanna change there, just throw stuff out. Or nothing can change, that's fine, too and easier

Other thing is, since tactics need to be made for the autopilot, is there any particular way you want them to play? You can give me specifics like types of formations or sliders, or just be general like what players you want to score and how, who to defend, etc. That way it's more of a group effort and not just me making everything up.

Need to get this squared away within the next couple of days since I'll be busy for the rest of the time up until the deadline, but no pressure or anything, I can just make stuff myself if need be. Thanks guys.

Perflat Beanpole > Disgusting Cow Cuddlefuck

>sticc
Nah I'll pass.

Well said.

For those that missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=ULvgXxxI4DI

Reposting the Ballora story from last thread. I'm aiming for horror on this one. Feedback would be much appreciated, and very helpful as I intend on making this a multi-part story in the vein of Quiet Life or ICM.
After seven months, hopefully It will have been worth the wait.

docs.google.com/document/d/124FrBEZBJlpzJQjD1f33ParAN4uCqq35Ywib7bik7kk/edit?usp=sharing

Repostin Springroll shadows.

Speaking as the requester, is there going to be the prompt that started this, i.e.
>Ballora interacting with a family in a regular, non-distracting from kidnapping way. Trying to have a conversation with them.
?

Answer is almost guaranteed to be yes, but thx for any clarification.

Dead thread

I was still in the last one. Though it appropriate that the last posts were just that.

Why do people keep insisting that Michael Afton is Mike Schmidt?

Because people don't realize Michael is a fucking common name.

>implying "sticc" is bad
You're Ace aren't you?

Fat Horsecock Beanpole>>>>>>>>>> Either of those

Yeah, that'll be in there. It would've been separate from the bigger story at one point, but they ended up covering much of the same ground, and the story seemed kind of incomplete without a scene like the one you suggested.

I was less insisting and more sassing.
I don't think it's improbable that Scott would make Mike Afton into Mike Schmidt, though. There's a definite precedent for him to go back and mess with FNAF 1 like that, as FNAF 2 and 3 demonstrated. Same goes for making Springtrap into a dindu nuffin.

Repostin dustbun before bed.

No it's Poke
inkytopia.tumblr.com/post/158181778495/

>thiccmeme
>zootopia
To think, all this time I had hope ClosedQuest would reach its end.

GMF has been into Zootopia since it came out, man. These things are known.

She's really cute!

Sorry you had to find out this way user. You must've missed it when Poke's zoosona got posted.

I almost envy your naive optimism.

Lets be real, though. Which OCfag DOESNT have a fursona?

"Hey guys, look at this thing I found while 'ironically' digging around in furry /trash/! Ha ha, let's post it here in a completely unrelated general as a laugh because it vaguely involves one of our own OCfags! You know, as a joke!"

Is this traditional or digital? The lines are so smooth I can't tell.

Digital

>implying it's good.

I did like the Bombay and J bonnie lewds. It's a shame they'll never continue

The lawn mower rope gag was funny

So where's Mrs Afton in the timeline?

Dead.

The Bonnie design slowly is winning me over, not the first time Beanpole has been rebranded as a totally different character. This take with the nose and more feminine design reminds me of a cross of Beanpole's figure and Kitten Bonnie's disposition.

>severed heads in the helmets
>bonnie giving a piggyback ride
This is stupid

Can't you see we're yiffing to not-Weaver!Bonnie?

The games are such a clusterfuck that I don't blame people for ignoring my question, as well as the fact that there isn't much going on either.

If Crisis is /monitoring/ tell him I want Shadow Musclebird to fuck my soul out.

Kind of cute there spoops, that is a fluffy cotton tail to boot.

I mean, she is most likely dead. Everybody in this franchise seems to be in some state of death.

>18:33
>That fucking piggyback Banjo Kazooie shit
Okay that's too cute not to doodle.

Yeah, but is it dead or as a robot?

Not Mike.
He got away with that hot $120.50 to buy the best Costco's food court has to offer.

I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of her appearing as a possessed pizza party robot, but I still think it's a slim chance. Maybe he'll just play to cliches. I can't remember any major serial killer characters whose lover was a major focus of their story unless they were partners in crime but then I don't have an avid interest in this stuff.

Nice to see some silly and cute things, nice job there spoops.

>she owns the rival Chica's Party World
Only the place isn't haunted, a super secret lab and didn't have a bunch of kids die there.

Instead it's filled with every style and varioation of Chica you can think of: Goth Chica, Hipster Chica, Cowgirl Chica, Centaur Chica, Single Mom Chica, Policewoman Chica, Kim Kardashian Chica...

>Centaur Policewoman Single Mom Chica
YES

>you play as a little girl too dumb to appreciate the beauty of having a complete faceful of plush robobunny butt
Tragic.

YOU HEARD ME

>male horse
Fuck off.

If CPW is the focus of 6, she probably ended up possessing or becoming a Chica somehow. I have a shaky idea that Scott's setting up analogies to the original murdered children, with robots that visually resemble the animatronics, or are in the same character, who were Aftons in life.

Those are clearly tits user. Why are you looking at a horse's non existent schlong anyways?

Apologize for any disturbance, but something to keep in mind for future chapters (not like anything contradicted it in the first chapter) is that Ballora's endoskeleton doesn't have hands.

Oh no, the cuteness of this is overpowering me....HELP!

Neigh

Thank you for the concern. I'll be sure to incorporate her gorilla arms and monkey lips, too.

Oh you.

>That bit at the end where the kid finally gets 5 super bars and calls in all her assists for the X-Ray team hyper combo finish

What? What the fuck is this game?
I thought it was just another spooky walking simulator with an esoteric waifu companion.

It's not a game.

Oh, my bad then. I've done zero research into this thing and was honestly kind of hoping you were being sincere.

Oh, look at that. It's literally just a video done in the style of a game.

>you will never do the fag enabling titty tiger's upkeep
>you will never feel her unpadded tail brush against your leg
>you will never hear her purr contentedly as you wipe grime off a sensitive spot

Flat to Cowtits > Flat and cowtits

That would be nice.

I'm only half kidding. Really, the character's design will be a part of the story.

>Flat to Cowtits
What, like asymmetrical docking?

I was referring to that thing Ghost did.

>you will never feel as Tammy blasts her limp jungle-cat dick down your virgin throat
>you will never choke down her cum and beg for more through your hacking coughs
>you will never feel the weight of despair as she uses you like a worn out jizz rag before leaving unsatisfied for a three-way with her robot futa gall palls
>you will never hold back the tears as you clean yourself off in the men's bathroom, forcing your eyes away from the reflection of your sad pathetic face in the mirror as you wipe off the last bit of robo cum dribbling from your mouth
>you will never pass the maintenance room as you walk defeatedly back to your office, catching a glimpse of Randy An Beamz satisfying your kitty waifu better than you could ever dream of doing yourself
>you will never hang yourself the following day, naked and surrounded by crude drawings of that spiky feminine dick who's existence mocked you so, yet you couldn't live without

Is this how the Beamz harem AU begins?

If we keep pushing the Beamz harem AU ideas, somebody will write it. That's how Roommates got started.

Only a few loud autists like it though. Roommates may be furry, bit it still has mass appeal. I don't remember many people being particularly happy with Vaw for trying to push his OC waifus onto the thread.

Okay Ghost I like you but this is too lewd for this Catholic subreddit

Rugrats, RootCellar, Lucifer, Sy, Nameless, BBGM, Springroll, Kitten, probably others I'm forgetting.
I'd guess there would be massive overlap with the OCfags who aren't furries.

I was happy and encouraged it. I thought it was cute stuff and I'm beyond caring about muh OCs at this point.

>Giving up like a coward instead of training at truck stops and Olive Garden bathrooms across the county until you can come back and assert yourself as the blowjob king
baka desu senpai

Congratulations of helping expatiate Vaw's downfall as a respected OCfag and dissuade him from making content that the majority of people would actually enjoy.

Well fine, then you write a greentext next time.

>Leisure Suit Beamz AU

Huh. It's terrible but weirdly perfect at the same time.

>majority
>encouraging them to make content is dissuading them
>produces enjoyable content

IIRC Pokemaniacal's jumping off point was just the descriptions of what the apartments would be like that Weaver provided when some user asked and that the AU had been dead as fuck for a very long time before that happened.

if someone could put mike's head on the appropriate body i'd be super appreciative

leaked roommates 48 here

pastebin.com/nVtmmQGp

As someone who knows nothing about the cultural atrocity that is Sonic the Hedgehog, I got a chuckle out of this, if only for the ending.

Why don't you write more sexy stories about Mike and his harem of robo waifus? Those two you did with Bonnie and Chica are still probably my favorite lewds written here.

>keep forgetting to guestbin it

Most of my smut power has been exhausted. I do commissions and stuff now for sexy stuff. Occasionally I think of FNaF stuff and hammer something out, nothing lewd though.

Was thinking about doing something about the Truce of '88.

I... I actually like the Sanic OVA. Like, unironically.

People offer commissions for smut fics?

it's okay i do too

not FNAF related, in general

2D drawings do not always translate well to 3D, thanks for drawing it and exemplifying this fact

Foxy and Freddy are muh "that make's y'all gay" OTP.

Well that's a Toy Tricky thing to say.

Dieselpunk>solarpunk>cyberpunk>steampunk>atompunk

Reposting.

>solarpunk
???

>Solarpunk is a genre of Speculative Fiction that focuses on craftsmanship, community, and technology powered by renewable energy, wrapped up in a coating of Art Nouveau blended with African and Asian drawings.
Unfortunately, it's a budding genre that got it's start on tumblr, so there's a lot of political and social focus that just isn't around in the other -punk genres, and it barely even counts as -punk because it tries to subvert a lot of the things that make something -punk so as to create an actual utopia (again, tumblr). Playing it straight as a -punk works great, though, because then it's the most modern form of -punk that we have.
Also I really dig the aesthetics of it.

That sounds gay

Sounds more like sunfop.

Sort of like how cyberpunk was a reaction to the problems and worries facing society at the time, solarpunk is a relevant to the current global landscape. Like I said, if you play it straight as a -punk instead of making it a perfect artisinal feminist utopia like how tumblr does it the genre becomes a lot better.

But cyberpunk never stopped being relevant. In fact, an unfopped solarpunk would pretty much be cyberpunk.

That or it would be about how the things meant to connect us have made us feel even more distant from each other and there's a plague of ennui and alienation as a result. Like, moreso than cyberpunk already is.

I meant it sounded gay in a good way