>Home (no mortgage)
>Ferrari
>I don't know, go to the track?

>Age
>Job
Instrument Apprentice Internship at John Deere
>Income
$14/hr
If I intern for 2 years and my performance stays in the 90% on their "grading scale" - when I finish my degree I can automatically be brought on as an Instrument Tech which last I knew starts at 28-30/hr so thats my goal.
>Education
working on my BA
>Living Situation
in crappy typical college duplex with my sister and cousin
>What you drive
06 Grand Prix GT and 91 300zx that needs a new clutch currently.
>Automotive related plans
have a $80 used but good clutch I got off ebay for my 300zx. Going to put it in a few weeks so I can just drive the car again. I graduate next Summer and will hopefully start full time at John Deere and around then I want to sell the car and buy a BRZ/FRS to set up for road race/autocross

>32
>Military
>70k
>Associates
> Own / Currently renting
> 2014 Tacoma
> Keeping truck forever, might buy a fun car though

neet
failed the same college course twise
with my mum lol
cant afford a car
would like an mr2 sw20 n/a to make into a trackday car... assuming i could ever afford track days

>22
>Outbound Logistics Manager for a pallet company
>58k/yr
>just GED, about halfway to an AA degree, taking a couple classes each semester online/night time
>renting a house with a buddy as a roommate
>05 GTO, 08 FZ1, 05 5.3 k1500, 93 Geo Storm
>Want to sell GTO to pick up a C6
>lying on the internet

have you fucked your sister and/or cousin yet?

i lived with my sister for a year in college and she gave me head once when we were shit faced, always made me upset I didn't take it all the way.

Learn from my mistakes.

was this necessary

its Veeky Forums you cant tell me you dont have a relative you want to bang

>hating on the internet
>stay poor, my good man

i have slept with cousin actually, even way before we lived together going to school together. shes also technically my 2nd cousin so its a bit less weird.
i do find my sister hot but could never do anything, as even i find that thought fucked up

>timestamp of ferrari requested
22 and making more than most of my friends my age who are in debt for schooling and shit.
Sorry I upset you by calling you out as a lying daydreaming NEET, ya'll always fill these threads and I enjoy getting you hot and bothered.

nah im not from the south I'm from Maine so I wouldn't understand
i could understand a cousin thing a lot more than a sister thing i guess

>bothered
What gave you the idea I was bothered?
Doubt of the stats I listed is to be expected, not a surprise. Really, how many commodities traders hang out here?

>Age
>Job
sorta none, main thing is I run a car wash my grandparents left me and they left me their farm.
I lease out all the farm land because im honestly lazy and not interested in farming
>Income
My take home a year between the car wash and leasing the farm land is 50-70k just really depends on how the year goes especially on the farming side. the car wash is pretty consistent
>Education
high school and some community college. I take 1 class a semester online right now. DESU its just to keep student discounts and to slowly get an 2yr degree Just to say I have a degree.
>Living Situation
With the farm I got left my grandparents house and all their outbuildings and the trailer that my great aunt lived in until she died. I sold the land that just the house is on.
I live in the trailer by the main shop. Rest of the outbuildings I lease out too the same people that farm the land. I just keep the shop for room for cars and stuff if I ever do stuff with them.
>What you drive
2012 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200
I want to get a coyote mustang but desu I've just been lazy about going through the motions especially since I hate dealing with private sellers and there are no good dealerships within a couple hours and I dont care for travel.

I live in the middle of nowhere, 2 hours from any town with more than 4000 people.. Closest wal-mart is almost an hour away. Most of my shopping is done at the dollar general we have in town. If that gives you an idea of how backwater of an area I live in.

>no timestamped ferrari
>truly spoken by a bothered NEET trying to sound intelligent
your posts are all disregarded

>your posts are all disregarded
You kind of act like a guy who's never even met someone with a nice car.
Or maybe even a car, period.

>avoiding the timestamp
but thanks for posting a pic of your real ride

>Age
>Job
Software engineer
>Income
~$65,000 CAD
>Education
Comp sci B.Sc
>Living Situation
Live alone in a 1 bedroom apartment
>What you drive
99 Pajero iO RHD, previously 94 Tercel
Saving up for an R34 V-spec [lolnospoiler]or more realistically a CL9 Euro-R[/lolnospoiler]

>Age
>Job
UPS Driver
>Income
$27/hr
>Education
2 year auto tech degree lol
>Living Situation
house with gf
>What you drive
2013 Dodge Charger RT
idk i just sold my 81 camaro that id been slowly restoring since i was 19. Finally got bored of it and just threw a 350 out of a conversion van in it to sell it as a running driving car. I honestly am kind of unmotivated with cars for the near future. I still enjoy reading about them though just not interested in any projects or racing.

>timestamp
Ask yourself this:
Is it really important enough to go write shit on a card and take a picture, then upload it?
Honestly, If you were the one with the car, would you?

>Age
>Job
Inside Sales Administrator for an Exxon Mobile distributor
>Income
~48k-50k after bonuses
>Education
BA in Communication Technology & Marketing
>Living Situation
in a house with my gf and her sister who rents a room from us
>What you drive
pic related 99 TA, 97 k1500, 96 z28, 08 r6s
battling the idea of building the TA more or selling it to find a clean turd gen to do a more serious LS build with.

>posting on Veeky Forums
>expects to not be called out on ridiculous claims
gtfo NEET we all know you don't make more than $8/hr or own a ferrari unless you mispelled fiero

>21
>Pimp, Frowned upon goods dealer
>20-150k per Anus
>High School drop out
>Living in some portable caravan in the woods, naked
>Old and rusty pick up truck
>Buy a Ferrari Testarossa and move to Italy

>Age
>Job
Avionics tech
>Income
54k/yr (67k when I hit corporal)
>Education
1.5 yrs Uni
>Living Situation
Shacks, 2 to a room
>What you drive
Fiesta ST
Mustang GT/Supra/RX-9 in 4 yrs

>haha why would I even NEED to post a timestamp amirite
>haha
>ha

If you have a Ferrari, you've taken a fucking picture of it. If it's not reverse searchable on Google, that's good enough. If you have the time to argue on this thread, you have time to upload a photo. You're a lying homo until proven otherwise.

>24 years old
>IT engineer
>$65k a year (paying off student loans currently though)
>2005 corolla S
>thinking about buying a Genesis Coupe or a Fiesta ST

>mfw I see high school shitters with EVO's and other sports cars
how the fuck do they afford them??

>Of course I expected it, you mong

Exactly.

>you've taken a fucking picture of it
Lol
Lots, actually.

>200k
>ferrari
you're not even trying to be a good liar and your posts are too autistic to constitute a troll

>30
>Teacher (high school equivalent in Germany)
>45k€/yr gross
>5-year university degree
>Renting an apartment
>Auris Touring sports (Corolla wagon), 370Z
>None currently

What's it like having to teach to hordes of new Germans?

>>Age
>>Job
Network engineer...
>>Income
six figures +
>>Education
Certs
>>Living Situation
On my own..
>>What you drive
Mustang
>>Automotive related plans
Tarbo and buy another daily driver...

Do you live in Kansas, Oklahoma, or Nebraska?

>200k
>doesn't buy a Ferrari
Seriously, what are you smoking?

I live in a rural region, so not many of them are here.
Also, secondary education in our school system is split into 2 to 4 school types (depending on the state). The types have different difficulties and award different certificates. Only the one from the most difficult type allows you to enroll at a university. I teach at this type and and only few immigrants are able to attend it.
If you're a teacher at the easiest type in a metropolitan area, shit sucks.

Lawyer
135k gross
JD
Apartment
08 Altima, turbo Miata
Something 1975 and older, possibly 914

Interesting info, didn't know German schools worked that way. Stay safe, Krautbro.

>Age
>Job
Truck & trailer tech
>Income
$27/hr and lots of OT
>Education
Community college
>Living Situation
Alone, I do have a 2 year old I see very frequently.
>What you drive
POS 2005 sunfire at the moment. Just a cheap beater since i sold my thunderbird and while I finish restoring my 1979 f150.
Finish resto of 1979 f150, purchase small slide in camper and tour canuckistan coast to coast for a month or so. Planning on next 1 - 2 years.

Also aquire another foxbody thunderbird or Fairmont. Still wish I never sold mine

>18
>Bestbuy cashier
>about 33k a year
>going to college
>live with parentals
>2001 Ford Mustang V6 Automatic fight me faggot
>gonna add some bolt ons and a aftermarket bumper splitter and spoiler
>it's a V6 so not much to do to it beyond that to make it faster
Pic related

I DRIVE
8th grade
trailer trash
13 sonic, 07 civic, 1990 f-250
saving dem sheckels for a miata
wasting money on mawds for the sonic

Hello cs colleague

>how the fuck do they afford them??
Subprime lending? Idk I see this too

>Age
>Job
Software safety engineer
>Income
$80k this year from new hire bonuses
>Education
BS
>Living Situation
Live alone, rent 3bd 2ba family home in the suburbs
>What you drive
03 miata ls, 01 dakota quad 4x4
Replace stuff on the miata which is stock and 130k miles. Wheels/tires, coilovers...

Learn how to ride bikes and buy a 250

Look for a used truck once I give my dad the Dakota. Or if he doesn't need it run it till it dies.

Are you me?
I turn 23 in Nov and work on trailers and do truck accessories but only make $13 an hour, and they're stingy about overtime.

hahahahaha

Systems developer
£17,000
Level 4 business administration
At home with parents
Lexus IS200 Sportcross
Do it up so it's all nice and fresh, then either turbo it or engine swap

>Age
>Job
Assistant manager/Technician at auto repair shop
>Income
~$27,000
>Education
Highschool
>Living Situation
Rent a split level
>What you drive
Oh boy..
-1954 Chrysler New Yorker
-1969 Dodge D100
-1972 Plymouth Duster
-1978 F150
-1979 Subaru BRAT
Continue collecting cheap, classic cars, putting just enough work into them to keep them driver quality and looking good at 20ft. Never get rid of anythig and never own anyhing made post 1980.

>22
>Process engineer
>$84k
>BS chemical engineering
>Getting tired of living at my parents' house, deciding if I want to rent in the city or buy in the suburbs
>2006 Corolla
>I like my car too much to get rid of it so I'll probably buy a project car to wrench on the weekends

Welder and fabricator
20/hr
some college
Own a house and renting it out two rooms for extra dosh
03 mustang gt
>automotive related plans
I've got a list of stuff I'm planning on doing before the next race season for my mr2. Koni suspension kit, upgraded rotors, an oil intercooler, some aero mods and a new exhaust

single?

hey bud

loved that video you shared with me on twitter

Nice lap

ayy

>21
>warehouse
>13.50 hr
>high school
>roommate issues so had to move back home
> yellow 87' Camaro RS
>finish the LS1 swap (in progress),new steering wheel (No fucking horn),tires ,fix seatbelts and maybe some little interior mods

Nah, married.

First marriage?

How long?

>Age
>Job
Student, weekend Uber driver, freelance/small gig web developer
>Income
Varies, but around $1000 a month from various sources (I'm not from the US so this is OK)
>Education
Still in college, Computer Engineering.
>Living status
Live with parents, will continue so for the foreseeable future. Rent is too damn expensive, and I don't want to move away from the city centre.
>What do you drive
'13 Ford Focus SE Sedan, 2.0 L i4, 5-speed manual, Magnetic Grey.
>Automobile related plans
Upgrading my econobox a bit. Swap the rear drum brakes for disk brakes, maybe get a CAI, sub-woofer install, etc.
Then I might get an MX-5 or something RWD.

>33
>unlicensed industrial engineer
>56k +/- depending on overtime
>2yr community college CAD degree
>living alone, paying off my mortgage as fast as possible
>currently i.4cdn.org/o/1502264973162.jpg
>I also have pic related that needs some repairs, so I want to take care of that for camping and offroading now that it's not my daily driver.

>21
>Student for one last semester, part time private event manager
>varies but annual income is about $10k
>Finishing college
>Rent an apartment
>93 Ford Ranger 4x4, 5 speed, manual t-case, 4.0L Cologne
>fix the damn thing. too many problems to list

Yep, almost ten years in.

Bought it for 1000. Body was straight and clean interior. Catch was the fuel pump was Jerry rigged and anytime I needed it to work I'd have to plug the relays,off I had to unplug. The thing never started the first try. Overheated too and was a non-op. Bought it anyways because I wanted my first car to be something nice looking and any other 3rd gen was trashy af.

Started getting work done it slowly found out it had a blown head gasket (go figure). Start looking for new job and get one. But along the way I meet a guy and he knew about my car problem(I was carpooling). He offered help me out. Later find out he used to work for NASCAR. Tells me he can not o my replace the 2.8ltr but swap it for a better engine and them some. He used his connections got a lot of stuff for dirt ass cheap. I'm paying $1150 for the work and $250 for labor and made a new friend.

>I'm paying $1150 for the work and $250 for labor
wat

>31
>Stay at home dad (lol) but I sold cars for almost 10 years.
>My wife makes about 60k a year and that seems to be plenty.
>B.S. Political Science, extremely useful degree for for every life experience that isn't making money.
>14 Silverado 1500 5.3 Crew 4x4
>Plans? Convince my wife to let me buy a Corvette at some point. "Its for our date nights honey, remember how fun the Miata was when we first got together? Remember how I sold it so we could get something bigger and safer for our baby? Well this will be like that, our dates will be so fun, we will go out all the time." Something like that will work.

Just living the dream. Saving up for that 2035 Vette so I can live out my white male destiny.

Im paying $1150 for a motor and other stuff and $250 for labor what's the "wat"

>70k
>military

you don't actually expect anyone to believe this, do you?

just shut the fuck up, please.

I'm the guy at work that everybody hates

>I'm highly gifted than others and they can't stand it
>Story after story, they are inferior than me and it gets to them
>I have so many stories about how they act...
Let me guess, I should act like I don't know what I am doing to make them feel better?

wow i hate you

>Age
>Job
Software Developer
>Income
~85k
>Education
Bachelor's in Computer Science
>Living Situation
Apartment
>What you drive
BRZ
Autocross and track days soon, and I'll probably get a cheap Miata to turbo once I have somewhere to put it.

>Im paying $1150 for a motor and other stuff and $250 for labor
Maybe you should've said that, instead of referring to the motor as "work".
We call those "parts".

Not all countries are the US
forces.gc.ca/en/caf-community-pay/reg-force-ncm-class-c-rates.page
>join at 17 into a spec pay trade
>corporal guaranteed after 4 years
>make 68k/yr at 21
Let alone 32 years old

Military
E4
High School
Apartment
G35, NA Miata
Autocross my Miata and rebuild the VQ in the G

Get in line

>Most people who meet me at work hate me
>First to show up
>Last to leave
>Highly dedicated and usually end up saving peoples ass

I bet you're salaried and make around 45 grand a year tops

And probably something in retail too so you work close to 80 hours a week

Honestly I feel your pain. Adding to my situation I'm supervisor for my department (after working there only a year) and the people who work under me are twice my age and not nearly as good as I am. But I also hate everyone else at work because they're inept as fuck and no less than 100 times a day do I get interrupted for inane bullshit or things that I specifically have to fix because they can't, and I'm asocial as fuck and wish I was alone on night-shift to work by myself and be more productive. I'm honestly thinking of quitting because I fucking hate being a supervisor and I hate all these people who wont stop fucking talking to me reeeeeee

>You're fishing for answers to find out what I do?

Let's just say when I started in this field there was nobody there to help me

I had to learn everything on my own, now others see they can't get to my level of knowledge and I am tired of "savings everyone ass"

Yea, it sucks being in a position where you are expected to help everyone but I have to sit there and still question why can't they fucking figure it out!!!

If I do something wrong, nobody really there to stand up for me, maybe that is because you are so high up and you are in a position others really don't understand.

Its almost as if the people at work don't actually know how to do their job at all, some of the questions they ask and I have to help them with I can only imagine how long have they been in the field if at this level they still need someone to help them on escalations, tickets, projects, and troubleshooting work

Can you believe it, I know why they don't like me but how about they fucking pay attention for once and actually learn how to troubleshoot without involving me in every escalation!!!!!!!1

>hot and bothered
Easy there, poor tough guy.

And the worst part is you have to sit there and be as polite as your patience allows, can't run your mouth off on them because at the end of the day you still have to work with em. Fuck I can't wait to find a comfier place to work

Financial sector
Rent 1 bedroom in a large city
Law school grad
2013 BRZ with upgraded exhaust and shoes
I may add a tarbo once the drivetrain is out of warranty. In the near term I am thinking about getting a beater off roader for outdoor activities that I enjoy. Thinking about a 90s Montero sport since my senpai had one growing up and the prices haven't gone crazy like 4runners and cherokees

Na, I usually don't say shit to them just correct them and make sure the work gets done correctly

I think they don't actually understand technology they just got into the field somehow...

Also, saying or calling them out on this shit is not something i could do, im not the most patient but I'm not a dick and i dont tell anyone you dont know shit or laugh at them.. im not a dick.....

Also, this happened recently, they fucked up a project and caused a 2 hour delay, the work should have been a few minutes when i do it

but i have to understand from their point of view, they dont know shit.....

they involved me after they couldn't figure it out for hours and i knew what was wrong as soon as i heard the situation

some people are fucking retarded and dont know what to do at all when shtf

>Age
>Job
sales manager/part owner at a bhph, soon to be wrecker operator
>Income
half of profits
>Education
ged, some college for business marketing and management
>Living Situation
own a shitbox house downtown, i love it.
>What you drive
civic hybrid, ucf10 lexus ls400, about 15 other somewhat reliable side whips.
i wanna import a c spec celsior and a kei van. finish building my gs300, maybe get around to making my starion running. too many projects to list...

College student
600 euros per month
Drive a 2001 VW lupo 3l
Want a miata
Ok that's all

Engineer
BS
House
See Pic + 2016 GMC Canyon
308GTB

>Age
>Job
Sales/Warehouse at a salvage yard
>Income
$32k
>Education
Started college, lost interest
>Living Situation
Renting from my mother, but I'm the only person who actually lives here
>What you drive
2009 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD for a daily, 2005 Volvo S60R for fun
The AWD is iffy on both cars right now, so I gotta fix that. Wouldn't mind squeezing a little extra power out of the 2.5T somehow.

>Age
>Job
Unemployed
>Income
$0
>Education
B.A in Business
>Living Situation
Home
>What you drive
Parents Accord or RX350 to do deliveries.
I know I'll never be able to afford my own car so I'll stick to racing simulators.

>Age; 21
>Job; None
>Income; have a couple nice girls that buy me things, other than that, I'm broke.
>Education; in uni for cs.
>Living Situation; with parents.
>What you drive; 1997 Na Miata that a girl bought me.
>Automotive related plans; finish miata drift build then maintain that while I get better at drifting.

Do Balance of Performance for a relatively well known motorsports series
Apartment
Cadillac CTS or '88 Supercharged MR2 depending on the day
Hope to continue career, become technical director, or brand representative

>girls giving you money and buying you cars
Either you have a huge cock and fuck well, or are so pathetic that girls feel bad for you. Which is it?

He's on Veeky Forums, which do you think it is

One of those options imply women are sympathetic, which we both know is not true.

>that a girl bought me
Your mom doesn't count.

you can get a geo tracker for like $750.

you ever plan on going back to college?

How did you get into actually having a job in software development? Is this your first job, what experience did you have prior to getting your first job (just degree, degree and side projects you showed them, etc).

How do you like software development?

curious cs student wanting to know what'll be like.

>Age
>Job
Firearms Instructor
>Income
37k/yr USD
>Education
Some college
>Living Situation
Apartment
>What you drive
1973 Ford F100
2003 Jeep Wrangler
2017 Honda CB500F
1973 Ford Torino (project)
Need a car and a work truck. Probably gonna sell the Torino

Hello fellow business NEET. I'm 27 and drive a 2002 Ford Taurus, silver (natch). I had a chance but blew it, I was two months away from replacing my retiring supervisor at a chevy car dealership (a $40k/yr easy job) but quit because it was misery. Little did I know the NEET life was 10x WORSE that the bored wagecuck life. I was so stupid.

It's my first job out of college. I got an internship at the company the summer before my senior year. At the end of the internship, they gave me an offer to come back for a full-time job once I finished my degree. The only experience I had before the internship was a small side project or two, but the level of experience you need depends on where you're applying. Just make sure to get some internships before you graduate. They look good on your resume, and you don't need a lot of experience to get one.

I like the actual coding part of the job, most of my issues with it have to do with the company I'm at. If things don't get better soon, I'll start looking around.

>Dat jelly

Not the user you replied to but I'm a recent cs graduate as well. Personally I hated software engineering and didn't apply to any development positions. Instead I focused more on IT and infosec. However my first job which I'm working now is systems engineering which is requirements development, designing tests, and assessing safety critical software, its not my exact cup of tea and I'm still trying to break into infosec but it has been easy to pick up and I get paid pretty well for a recent graduate. I just had a systems admin/devops internship and skills from extracurricular clubs, no projects really. Unless you specifically want to write code there are a lot of different jobs you can use your degree to get. Just learn how to interview and get professional experience while your in school. In fact if you're looking for an internship I'd be happy to refer you (my company gives referral bonuses)

>Age

>Job
Mechanic

>Income
17.50$/hr

>Education
Went to a police academy, then a trades college to be a mechanic

>Living Situation
My parents

>What you drive
1996 Grand Marquis

Drive it for like 2/3 months, then sell it for a P71 or D21 hardbody, then mod that bitch,

>18, almost 19 (11 days)
>Data Entry
>~$15k a year
>High School
>live with mother
>89 Mustang hatchback
>fix the mustang and make it a race car, get a new daily driver to get me to my new job, kill myself in a terrible car crash

>19
>bus mechanic
>gud
>high school, trade school, some community college
>live in medium-size city in California
>currently drive an 02 Accent hatchback with cheaply repaired collision damage and no a/c
>short term (long term (>5 years) goals: buy a house with a garage, finance a snek