playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNFkGiP0dZw
youtube.com/watch?v=g7-tiypvCNo
youtube.com/watch?v=7e-QaPccfm0
youtube.com/watch?v=q0zZIl8sspM
youtube.com/watch?v=RTlecc520cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

L I G H T N I N G

Reminder that damage dealt has zero effect on how much score you get in the raid, regardless of what people are trying to force.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

But what did he do right,?

Everything user, we've been through this before.

Got a Gugnir, but I have no more Kains.

>tfw used all 19 not-4-star tickets to get the mage
>3 golds and no mage

It's shit.

Holy shit these RK pubbies are retarded and stingy as fuck.

I thought we were due for another Torment dungeon. I wanna see if I can do the X CM now.

Can I clear it if I only have Wakka BSB, Yuna BSB (both of them), Paine SSB, and Rikku SSB (the ATK/RES breakdown one)?

What happened?

Anybody want to do a wind team Apoc run on Yunalesca

Kept getting booted, and the one time I got in, some random hit my sleeping character with Chain Firaga instead of attack.

no

yeah maybe

are you trying to draft me

I keep getting shines after pulling only one zyrus

Here's some pulling powa !
Take it !!
Good luck user

Thanks user. Only have my 4-star ticket left, need that for Rikku. Gonna hold on to your power til tomorrow.

next Lucky Draw when ??

>tfw finally got another MLIII

Neat, who do I use it on?

>Ashe(BSB) or Marach(BSB and SSB) for DPS
>Ramza(Shout) for support
>Gilgamesh(Genji Blade) for Gilgamesh... and also because tanking, I suppose

Besides Tidus's OSB(only thing going for him, since I don't have any good abilities crafted for him), I don't have any other character with good relics to use the lode on, so what do?

Ashe

I also forgot to mention that I already used III lodes on Tyro, Prishe, and WoL, if that helps in something.

Got it.

Ramza

Either Ashe or Marach, both will serve for a good deal cause of their innate power. I would personally go with Marach because his main source of power also breaks pretty heavily on use so he's got that advantage.

Too late.

Marach's my choice for the next one, because even though I have both of his relics, he still seems to deal less damage than Ashe, despite buffing his MAG as much as I can.

Why Marach though? Unless you have a native MAG buff my reply stands, go with Ramza next because you already have mc3 WoL and Prishe.

Definitely Ashe.

Ashe is also a good candidate for full diving with LMs around the corner. A fully dove Ashe + LM would make her a huge cornerstone of your team as long as the enemy doesn't absorb or null lightning.

I'm not sure exactly what the damage values are on their SBs for the both of them, but they seem to have very similar magic at max, so beats me.

Does Irvine Exeter relic effect (Penta Break?) Can stack with Full Breakdown? I'm using Mustadio + Stoneshooter as a secondary support with breakdowns (plus my Tyro with wall + full breakdown and a filler breakdown). Is Irvine Exeter better than Mustadio Stoneshooter? Considering that Irvine have 5* support. Which one should I chose?

When is Ashe's LM coming out?

I guess I just want more dee pee ess, but I suppose a lv99 Ramza would be better than a lv99 Marach on future raids, when I start with U/Apoc raids.

>LMs

????

Yes. Penta-breaks stack with Full Break

As far as I know, yes, Hyper Snipe does infact stack with Full Break. Stoneshooter may have the ATK/MAG down on use but it's commands make it a more offensive a burst, which means you could theoretically run both and benefit from it, but if you strictly wanted a support unit, Irvine would be a lot better. Especially when his burst comes out.

I think that comes with the Reks event? Or I might have her mixed up with Fran. I forget. I didn't think she had any LMs honestly.

Stoneshooter is a burst but as iirc it doesn't have pentabreak. Just go with Irvine. Rule of thumb is if it's a different combination of buffs / debuffs, it stacks. So Full Break stacks with Hyper Sniper (atk/mag/res/def) + (atk/mag/res/def/mnd) but not Meteor Javelin (atk/mag/res/def, but -40% compared to Full Break's -30%).

Also fix your fucking English.

Quick question for 11fags.

If I select SMN as my subjob, am I still able to summon pets?

Legend Materia. Its a fancy way of saying 5* Motes tgat can only be used on fully dived chsracters. You can equip two LM plus regular materia on characters now.

Yes, but you will only have the summon magic skill, abilities, and summons up to your sub job level.

is it worth using the dragon donut mage?

It should be appearing in less than a month (around the 8th or 15th).

Ashe's LM2 is Double Cast Lightning at 35% chance. It's incredibly strong.

/hellprogress/. Squeezed in my third cecil to fuse on the 28% later on. Also how many BMs are needed, i have 3 more Chizuru's.

Best battle theme IYO? This is mine: youtube.com/watch?v=XNFkGiP0dZw

>didn't get Gabranth's Burst or helmet
J
>still haven't gotten Paine's Burst
U
>lacking mythril for IV and VIII banners to boot except for doing singles
S
>still want to save for XV and summer fest
T

I couldn't pick only one, 5-10 all have their charm, and 13 and what i've seen of 15 have been pretty good

Serah's skin looks like mine in that image, with that blottyness. Don't usually see stuff like that in vidya. It's refreshing.

Does it work with the command of her BSB?

>tfw no cute Iroha 4-koma this year

Do you look like Serah in other ways?

Not sure why but that battle theme reminds me of Pokemon Battle Revolution for the wii for some reason
Dash is better
youtube.com/watch?v=g7-tiypvCNo

No. I look like Ravus.

Do you have white hair?

Super light blonde hair, virtually white. Why?

t.XIII shitter

go away

You only really need two or three. depending on your luck with pulling Ramza.

Endgame party setup is two chainers, a finisher, and three healers/tanks/supports. If you have your own Ramza, you summon a friend chainer.
If you don't, you usually have to summon a friend Ramza, so you need to gear your own 2nd chainer. That means you need either 2 or 3 units with as high ATK as possible
The 4th will rarely get used except in niche fights that require pure offense (like the moose, the ice bird ...etc), but it will never make or break those fights anyway.

Is that actually a battle theme? I remember it playing when you're running around your cruddy hometown in the opening, but not during most battles. I could be wrong though.
youtube.com/watch?v=7e-QaPccfm0 Here's a really good LR-exclusive one.

4. I generally don't like FF's normal battle themes. Maybe because I've heard them all too many times.

Ashe

It plays on the field and on battle

I'm no RK expert, but I got Fang to 99 and unlocked a 30% spear damage boost - if you don't think any specific characters would benefit from 99, consider going for a specific unit based on their RM4, which everyone can benefit from (in theory).

Okay, sweet. That answers my question, thanks.

Always Luneth first faggot.
It makes getting everybody else to 99 that much less of a headache.

Why can't you guys be friendly-wendly like Yams?

>Cagnazzo is next apoc boss

I hope you have your lightning abilities honed

I'm ready with Holy Dragoon Kain and his burst. That'll work right? And I'll probably cap something else with Lightning by then.

What rank is your lightning dive at? There isn't an ability so closely tied to a burst than Kain and that lightning dive.

Everyone is going to have to pack some lightning for when he starts gathering water.

R2 right now. Might be able to R3 is but I might need to since the burst has a refresh command. Really wish I had a good Machinist to abuse Tempest Snipe right about now.

Also, doesn't Cagnazzo have a second weakness? I feel like I remember him being weak to Ice too for some reason.

Got Rafa/Kain/Delita ready to bully turdle, and if RNGesus smiles upon me might even have a Kain OSB for you all to try and cuck out of the final blow

Ice is the main weakness. Lightning is just to knock him out of Tsunami mode.

HOPE FUCKING USE YOUR DPS BUFFS REEEEEEEEEEEE

In that case I might just take the opportunity to level Serah for the part of the fight that ISN'T in Tsunami mode.

I'm still getting Yams and only Yams as my friend unit in the gauntlet. Am I tripping? Is it always the same friend or random? Anyway, thanks Yams.

For apoc he's only weak to lightning and even then only in gathering water mode

>he's only weak to lightning

Welp, nevermind then. Serah get back on the bench. I take it gathering water drops after a single attack?

>single attack

Solo U+ needed 3 hits, this one will probably need more. Something like 5 or 8 last I checked.

Hellfire.

Supposedly we'll have 6 turns to hit with 7 lightning attacks. But it's multiplayer apoc so the window will probably be smaller due to lag

I have better

>tfw Yams is not your friend
Feels good man.
I get the same based 40+ Cherche in virtually every match, not sure how it works. It says one of your partners is a random friend's leader unit, maybe it picks that at the beginning of the round/gauntlet and it sticks?

Shut the fuck up with your trash game FEHggots

three DW are more than enough right? the third one is at 93% and hopefully I´ll get it by tomorrow if I leave the macro running tonight

I'll eventually go for 5 dualwields (remember 10man fights in future). 3 should do for now.

Three is enough for almost all current content, with four being the absolute maximum to improve certain healers/support units.
But 10 man missions in the future might raise this by an indeterminable amount (so far they haven't really, but who knows).

Don't farm more than that yet, you might pull a gilgamesh one day and feel like a jackass. Not to mention Lorraine, or any GL exclusive gumi might pull.
I moogled my first zidane to 80% before I pulled a second gilgamesh the very next day. It was a disheartening feel.

No one uses her so never knew she said that

That's so cute

>10 man fights with required 25 TMRs per character
Oh boy, at least we have like a whole year right? JP just recently got those If I'm not mistaken

Is this mean everyone get to bring their own Kain?

Anyone have stories of shit pubs?

Dont fret. Im rank 85 and haven't got a single dualwield than second knife. Here's why i have not ever fused a single trust moogle. I'm an autist like that

Actually, both of them have required ZERO TMRs so far.
Or even base 5*s.
youtube.com/watch?v=q0zZIl8sspM
youtube.com/watch?v=RTlecc520cU

I imagine they'll ramp up the difficulty eventually, but for now it's not something worth farming TMs for.

It's always great to run into a pub who's willing to spend two Mythril just to take down the Apoc boss.

Yunalesca seems like she'd be pretty hard without water attacks. I know, because I don't have any water attacks. I'm sure there's some way to cheese it but we had to brute force it.

>spend two Mythril just to take down the Apoc boss.
Stop raiding with shitters imo

nobody wanted to do it here so I went with the pubs man

I'm surprised RK doesn't filter words like retards

Oddly enough it does filter some words, at least in names.

I refuse to believe anyone is stupid enough to spend actual Mythril for something that can be redone with a better setup. Odds are you ran into a dumb whale with gems 2bh.

Untrue. He is weak to ice+lightning in normal mode, lightning in tsunami mode and none of it in shell mode.
Shantotto and Delita BSB command 2s can be spammed.

I've seen Ashe do more damage to her than any water bsb. Synergy, mag buffs and a strong mage seems to be the way to go.

I once saw a retard who bought the 100k stamina shards from the GG shop. :>]

I destroyed it in a team with no water whatsoever and one of the two healers planked in the 3rd turn.
The winning relic then was Firion BSB.

As a rule of thumb you want to kick Cloud players. Every single fucking one is a full-bred dipshit.

God it's going to be a goddamn nightmare when his USB comes out. Turn 1 USBs into nothing.