Thoughts on Evola?

Thoughts on Evola?

Would like to read but seems he wrote like postmodernists such as Derrida.

Love the guy, wish I could have met him

Spooked

XXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I am euphoric

better than ebola

he is a virgin who wrote a book about sex

>Thoughts on Evola?
Stupid dumn hippy.

he literally was spooked to death. If he lived today he'd probably be a >muh chem trails tier retard.

Great arguments.
His entire thing is built on the most spooky concepts possible.

>spooks are bad

They're arguably the best thing to get normies to coalesce into collectives bound by abstract concepts which allows them to create palpable, physical and beneficial things.

See: The state (theoretically) developing infrastructure, organized religion (theoretically) operating charitable actions across the world, etc.

None of that told me why I should buy into Evola's twoddle. If it's just a scam to manipulate normies, then go ahead my property, you can do that.

>everything that isn't about nickel and diming money is something someone shouldnt care about

>None of that told me why I should buy into Evola's twoddle.

It told you that it should not be disregarded on the fact that it is spook-based alone.

Think user.

I don't think spooks are inherently bad. They are useful tools, so you should use it as a tool. Dedicating yourself to something beyond your self-interst, the spooks, is not using them as a tool. It's being shackled to them.

naturally stirner leads to ancapism

The point I'm trying to make is that most people should be shackled to concepts otherwise they won't be able to do good for themselves efficiently.

>They're arguably the best thing to get normies to coalesce into collectives bound by abstract concepts which allows them to create palpable, physical and beneficial things.
I agree, spooks are great for the above and more. Thing is Evola didn't want to create palpable beneficial things, he wanted to ragequit society because the real palpable beneficial things society had created were at odds with his pet spooks. He also fucked around with weird Indian sex magic. He was a hippy retard.

but self-interest is a spook

An-cap is filled with spooks though.
Stirner gave examples of what a union of egoists would look like, children playing, some mates going to the wine bar or an intimate relationship.
Should most people be shackled to spooks? Even if they are, I don't see why it's relevant to me in the slightest, and thus why Evola should hold any value to me.

>I don't see why it's relevant to me in the slightest, and thus why Evola should hold any value to me.

In that case you're correct. I was discussing Evola from a more general perspective of the masses

>concept of mateship
>relationships
>Not spooks

>naturally stirner leads to ancapism
Why would a stirnerite advocate a system that makes his life and the lives of people he cares about worse?

Relationships aren't spooks.
If you are monogamous because you like that romantic image of love (merely liking the image, not feeling constrained by it or that you must appeal to it) or if you feel your pleasure is made more intense from witholding yourself from others, then you are not spooked.
Monogamy for a lot of people is founded on spooks, with things such as 'virture' and 'morality' popping up a lot, but that doesn't mean it is inherently spooky.

samefag

The day Veeky Forums grows out of stirner will be glorious.

>heheh le spook
>spooked

You guys sound like fucking Spagett

you don't know what samefag means

There's a different between actually indentifying spooks and using the concept correctly, and using it in a memey way.

>he is a virgin who wrote a book about sex
Evola got tons of cultist poon back in the 20s and 30s before he got his dick blown off in WWII.

>you will never be a supreme gentlemen philosopher who looks like a bond villain and get's loads of occult girls
never knew I had this feel

>muh dadaism
>muh "spiritual" racism
>muh co-opting of Guénon
>muh drugs
>muh 1337 SS guard
>muh life as an idle rich
>muh chacra
>muh inspiration to terrorists
>muh abolishment of industry
>muh hand-made wheel chair
No, I can't see anything wrong with Bulius Ebola.

Like Nietzsche except even worse.

Rip Anton. sann svensk hjälte.

didn't he try to kill Jerry Seinfeld?

>>muh drugs
He denounced drugs.

How can you be this fucking stupid?

Interesting in concept but he is obsessed with Hinduism. Takes away from the European flavour I thought I was going to get.