/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread kind of a dick edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

privatter.net/i/1899787
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chiaki

Kaedeanon appreciation post!

I swear every time

Mukuro!

I swear this is a bot or something.

I'm glad Amami's a dick. Gives me hopes for V2 where he was the possible protagonist.

>Amami: Saihara-kun, do you have any siblings.
>Saihara: No.
>Amami: Then you would never understand it. Bye.

I laugh every time

I love my darling husband!

>After they sign the contract, Saihara says he will do his best to find Amami’s sister, so he can finally can himself the Super High School Level Brother. In response, Amami laughs and replies with “What? You thought it was only one? When I said sis, I meant sisterS, not sisteR. Twelve of my little sisters are missing”. This made me feel like Saihara was scammed into that contract and that was a total dick move on Amami’s part.
I fucking love Amami now

drive by mahiro before sleep attempt #1

you got me

I want nee-san to step on my cock.

I was too busy daydreaming about running a single hand through Saihara's hair to get any work done today
Hope tomorrow is better

Beep boop.

Posting best girl!

Reminder that Mahiru is objetively best girl
post Mahiru

>Mahirufags are back
It was only a matter of time.

Waste of Kobayashi's talent.

Best girl got lewds!

privatter.net/i/1899787 pw 171

She's alive though as all non-shit girls are

>ywn get a spin-off with Amami conning Saihara into traveling the world together to find Amami's missing sisters while they solve mysteries along the way and form a vaguely homoerotic romance to draw in the fujobucks
it's not fair

I need some lewd tulpas.

>fujoshit

DELETE THIS POST
MAHIRU IS THE BEST
DON'T BE MEAN TO MAHIRU SHE DOESN'T DESERVE BAD THINGS

Fujoshit!

>there are people who watched danganronpa 3 before playing danganronpa 2

I meant to put "vaguely homoerotic bromance" in that spoiler, but what's there works too

DR3 isn't canon

>there are people who got confused why it was called "DR3" when the DR1 anime never got a sequel

It literally writes itself. Do it Kodaka you hack.... actually nevermind. Kitayama do it.

>there are anime-only fags

She'd still be laying in a hospital bed not dead somewhere

But Sato's the one who wants to write the DR Amami spin off

Is it safe to post Mahiru again...?

Sorry bro but Kitayama wants to do the Yumeno novel. Kodaka wants to do the Amami novel with Sato.

>there are people who say shsl _______ instead of ultimate _________
I fucking hate the anime-only fags

>implying Komaeda didn't wake up and choke her to death when nobody was looking

Post an actual best girl like Ibuki.

user
Never let anyone tell you it's bad to post Mahiru。
Freckle redhead are a miracle。

>posting best girl again
It's good to be back. I want to protect this cutie's smile.

Fuck it, posting all the DR2 girls and everyone else.

Watching Danganronpa 3 right now, on the 6th episode.
Does Chiaki ever get boned by Hajime?

You know in Peanuts, how Charlie Brown’s always trying to kick the football and Lucy keeps moving it at the last second? That’s what it’s like to be a Danganronpa fan, and Kodaka’s Lucy. This guy's so-called great writer crams way too many caricatures and stereotypes in an attempt to prove he’s brilliant, rather than just showing us how brilliant he can be. Playing it feels like running on a treadmill with your eyes, but because it offered the sheer shock of actually forcing VN faggots to pay attention to something besides the waifus for once, Danganronpa became mislabeled as a mystery VN classic whose legacy Kodaka would never be able to follow up on. Still, by offering just enough scraps of promise, Kodaka was able to convince his fans he somehow deserved the title of greatest writer ever and trick them into playing a series of underwhelming games with terrible twists and the same overwrought concepts that were in the last one. Plus, the sequel the DR1 that supposedly cemented his legacy was retconned by by an anime he didn't even direct.

>Post an actual best girl like Ibuki.
>that trashy whore
>best anything
Worst taste, user
Even Komaeda is a better girl

Have a mini-Mahiru

Nah she gets boned by Junko instead with her thick rod.

>Ibuki
>worst taste
>likes bland sl/u/t instead
Here is your (You) and a Ibuki friend.

>Watching Danganronpa 3 right now
Stop.

Gross. Look at that ugly hair, that trashy style, that disgusting try-hard-edgy-lol-so-random look
Terrible

even despair Mahiru is better

>stop
I can't, I want to get an actual conclusion instead of the MGS2 shit in Danganronpa 2

>there are people that prefer NISA's terminology over other translations

>implying ultimate doesn't sound better than super high school level

Wasn't it supposed to sound ridiculous in the first place, anyway?

"dude it's supposed to sound dumb" is just as bad an excuse as "dude its a comedy VN just turn your brain off"

Better than a literal dyke in appearance and all. But here's another Ibuki.

ok

Ultimate misses the point. They are supposed to be the best at a high school level, not the best in the world. A lot of the talents are also based on high school clubs like Mikan is Health Committee Club Member, Ibuki is Light Music Club Member, Ishimaru is Public Morals Committee Member,. It also plays on the fact that japanese like to refer to people by their title rather than their name, to the point that it carries with them through their life time, like how the DR3 characters are known is Ex-Super High School Level rather than their current job field.

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

I HOPE YOU SLEEP POORLY

Is it magic time?

I have an exam tomorrow so that's pretty likely.

>how dare these western translators make their translation more plateable to western audiences rather than giving everybody dumb long-winded names for Japanese cultural commentary that even Kodaka recognized went nowhere

>Better than a literal dyke in appearance and all.
Mahiru looks cute, if anything Ibuki looks more like a shitty tumblrdyke
Also Mahiru is never explicitly shown as being lesbian. She is bi, maybe.
And if you actually have a problem with that then go back to your containment board

Thread's pretty sleepy, so probably not.
Or that might just be me.

>actually defending Nisa's translation choices

People who think Mahiru is gay/bi are lobotomized yurifags who take their bait scenes WAY too seriously.

Post cats with Hoshi hats.

Give me one reason why "Ultimate" isn't better that doesn't have to do with your Japan fetish. Sorry I'm not some mongoloid who brainlessly hates on everything that's not a literal nippon translation because some virgins on the internet told me to. My grandfather killed gooks specifically so I could bastardize these translations and there is nothing you can do about it.

Super high school level just sounds retarded when you say it every other sentence. Fucking Super High School Level Hope is the most retarded thing said. Ultimate sounds better, and makes more sense for people to say. They are, technically speaking, 'Ultimates', as in prodigies.

>My grandfather killed gooks specifically so I could bastardize these translations and there is nothing you can do about it.
Jesus dude, thats' edgy.

>Fucking Super High School Level Hope is the most retarded thing said.
It's almost as if that was the point.

Next you're going to say that you took the Worst Most Despair Inducing Incident in the History of Mankind seriously, despite being repeated ad nauseam in the japanese script.

Wow, using the word "edgy", that's a new one. Do you even know what the definition of edgy is or is it just "saying something confrontational that I don't like". As far as I see the shitty country you worship surrendered unconditionally, and I do believe "rewriting scripts for shitty games nobody cares about" falls under "unconditional".

>As far as I see the shitty country you worship
Nice projection you have there, dude.

Except the anime decided to change shit in the translation, the original translation said 'Ultimate', you fucking weebs want to say shit like Super High School Level despite that being a mouthful. Also, remember, The World Most Despair Inducing Incident in the History of Mankind was shortened to The Tragedy because nobody wanted to say that fucking mouthful.

You're right, I actually worship the country I've been talking shit about this whole time. At least learn what the retarded buzzwords you're spewing actually mean instead of just throwing them out and assuming I'm also a /v/ neanderthal. What's next, are you gonna call me a cuck?

Continue being angry Mahir/u/friend!

Ibuki is canon bi, user.

Posting cute!

Saihara is for _________

Handholding!

wakey wakey dead bread!

l-lewd sauce?

Cucking

I still want to know who's running Monokuma, because it's kind of suspicious how he says odd things like the cast not being comrades in chapter 1.

Being bullied

We simply don't know.
But I'm sure it's important.

>who's running Monokuma
No one, he's an AI

We don't know that.

it was confirmed, though.
Check Comun's tweets

Same

True.

Same. That person's identity is likely a major spoiler towards the truth of the game IMO.

Yeah, I really doubt it's an AI given how he talks to Ouma in chapter 4 about him being a villain.

About more Monokumas being made? That doesn't mean he's AI-controlled.

No bully, AmaSai is pure!

Yes

>Amami: Saihara-kun, do you have any siblings.
>Saihara: No.
>Amami: Then you would never understand it. Bye

Reminder...

It's absolutely pure! pure bullying!

Exactly

Amami also didn't tell Saihara that they would be looking for twelve sisters instead of just one until he'd already agreed to help

This pairing was built for bullying

I really enjoy how affable Amami seems but he'll still pull a fast one on you if you're not careful and there's things he won't react nicely towards such as Ishimaru's prodding.

Affectionate cuddles [/spoilers]