/rsg/ - Runescape General

How Jagex actually uses your membership money edition.

Previous thread: Next dxp weekend May 19th.

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. Requirements: 1500 total, Membership, at least one week active play)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.comwiki/Update:Game_updates
>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,803,65903630
>BTS
services.runescape.com/m=news/the-month-ahead--may-2017?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news
>Menaphos update [June 5th]
runescape.com/info/menaphos
>Menaphos stream #2:
youtube.com/watch?v=En1tm8U6_TQ

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/next-gen-runescape-project-accidentally-leaked-during-developer-livestream/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LewdScape

pcgamer.com/next-gen-runescape-project-accidentally-leaked-during-developer-livestream/
ayy they're even making articles about it.

It's been a long time since you've posted that, hasn't it?

wow are you stalking me

Yes

>Assuming you win castle wars 50% of the time, including the 5 minutes of waiting per round in the waiting room, it would take roughly 72 days of non-stop playing to achieve a full Profound set.
>There are people who defend this

Literally takes longer than maxing lmao

You will never be comped, and 120 slayer will be here before you know it.

I'd like to take this moment to remind everyone that comp ironmen are traitors

ty

Humans are rapefugees and Glough did nothing wrong.

hmmmmm

so? how DO they use our monies?

Reminder that it was a CW autist who begged Jaghacks for the shit minigame to become a requirement

>he didnt start playing runescape by getting 200m hunter

everyone i see is maxed or almost maxed

i just came back and i feel so left out t.t

100% wins + enhancers only during castle wars spotlight brings it down to 12 days played

It doesn't actually take that long to get to that point anymore, most skills have been pretty well fleshed out now.

Max is completely irrelevant. Only noteworthy capes are Quest, Master Quest, and Comp with a Warden/Final Boss title.

>final boss
>relevant

What's Maccas like in ur cunt?

when i came back it didn't really bother me so much that everyone but me is maxed, what bothered me most was how just how fucking insanely high the bar for entry on late game content is now due to gear cost and how end game gear is absolutely 100% necessary and 99s mean jack shit.

you didn't need 2b worth of gear to do mid-late game bosses like corp, nex, etc. in 2010-2012

>you didn't need 2b worth of gear to do mid-late game bosses like corp, nex, etc. in 2010-2012

You still don't? Hell Rax can be killed with rune halberd and no armor.

>>b
>scythe 260m
>full aug'd malev ~30m
u now have max pvm gear

are you one of those that thinks you need endgame gear to do sub 2 min qbd?

you can beat rax naked sans a weapon without using food if you're skilled enough.

>and how end game gear is absolutely 100% necessary
Kek.

>nox bow ~130m
>pernix set ~80m
congratulations, with 210m you can now do any mid-late game boss with reasonable proficiency

How long does runecrafting take from 90-99 at runespan?

weeks.

Depends.
Are you going after creatures or nodes?
Do you have a full ethereal set of any rune?
From there you can lift the hourly xp rates for the nodes from the wiki, and do the calcs yourself.

Joke's on you I was just trying to get spoonfed on how to do late game bosses without full tier 90 gear

heheheh...

none of those are explanations on how to do that

the ''heheheh'' didn't make it obvious that it's not a serious post?

rats, i've been tricked again

I get dumb when sleepy

runespan is like 100k/hr if you are very afk, no outfit, no yellow wizard hunting, no runesphere

pls gz

Is runemetrics worth it?

How many dyes you gotten in that?

one from hard clue

GZ for good luck and not hopeless failure then

ty, dye soon

No, and you should boycott anything that isn't a subscription fee so that I'm not the only one. You should boycott membership and even F2P, too, but I gave up on doing that a while ago.

Post one arbitrary thing Jagex does to slow you down that bothers you just a little.

>no pets in runespan

>decide to test out book of death
>at living wyverns
>it activates
>instant kills wyvern
>no xp
>no drop
>slayer count didn't go down

????

jagex quality

>dg
>combust shot a npc
>open a skill door
>npc takes no damage

>using book of death at a mob that you can literally 1 shot with a threshold

Not with my puny blade of nymora I can't :(

How can I farm hard clues to make dosh for dxp?

just skip the task my man....

thieving elves is best for elites / hards from what I've seen

Why would I skip something that I'm doing for fun? Silly.

typical anime poster

any way to train prayer during dxp thats worth it or just focus on other stuff? bought everything i need for priff other than stuff to get 75 prayer

>no skyboxes allowed at nightmares
thanks..

seren crystals are only prayer training worth doing on dxp, otherwise probably want to focus herb / summ

the only way requires prif

do elites, they're more comfy
use jadinko guards as source or prif cunts

I have 4000 protean planks to use up during dxp. Do i just make mahogany tables over and over?

No, do the aquarium thing

prawnbroker but yes

I will once I hit 73

fuck you
i've done 260 and still no 3a or dye

have a gl poor disgruntled user

nox staff with p5/aftershock3 vs ports wand+orb with p5/caroming 3 for dark beast/abby demon/gano tasks?

nox bow with crackling 5 and planted feet

kid...

Jesus fuck what a shit account

very comfy!!

Now that's good thinking

How did you get that many?

I got a 7x protean memory during rainbows end and converted to planks since div is so easy to train

am i good yet

What's a good chest to augment for mobile for caches?

post keys

hanto

>tfw only 80 thieving
I'm fugged.
But do elites offer as good as rewards/gp as hards now?
How often to guards drop them?

Guards drop often as fuck.

Do PP on dxp for MAD thieving gains

Will I really get MAD thieving gains? I can get 80-91 thieving (or 99?!) at PP before DXP ends? Will it truly be worth it user?

add another 70 or so rippers to that

5 ripper key pieces, 2 wyvern, camels and mammoths are stingy fucks

Assuming you get a barrows dye (1/1900 for elites) and 1m average per clue with a completion time of 20 minutes you're looking at 2m/hr doing elites and that's not factoring the time spent getting the clue, and take you roughly 633 hours to complete 1900 clues - too late for DXP.

what about thirdage/blood dye

Yes desu

The rate of a blood/3a dye is 1/10092 and in the process you'll average 5 dyes worth 2.5b and 10b from average clue loot. All in all you'd make ~15b but it'll take you 3397 hours, or 141 days giving you an average of 4.415m/hr (not clue acquisition times) and way overdue for this BXP or the next.

You're cute

Negative. I am neither cute nor attractive. I have gone 18.396k hours without intimate contact with the opposite gender. Statistically speaking I am 99.999999999% undesirable to most females.

For what purpose

pranked

Girl here, post a pic of your character and I can safely judge your desirability to us with ease.

You're 2 years old?

>pp
???
Just do ardy knights or something. It's 500k/hr on dxp.

w e w

you doin anything l8r gurl

please be my rsgf..

>furnace perk eating my sandstone

panic

how hard is fight kiln for someone with only 80 combat stats ovl turm and 90 summoning

easy if you have the obsidian armor

Is not hard especially if you get obsidan armor, is just going to take a long time.

>no obsidan armo
well I guess fight kiln is out of the question then. and it's long now? I remember it being like 20 minutes pre eoc, if it's much longer now fuck out I'll stick to fire cape