/pg/ Persona General

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I love Anne!

SHE HAS NO STYLE

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

SHE HAS NO GRACE

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

SHE HAS NO GRACE

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
I want to see her wearing the Shujin uniform!

Lanky-Makoto is cute

A RIVER IN A DRY LAND

BUT THIS WAIFU

IS A FUCKING DISGRACE

>Aki is even more awkward around women than Junpei

Kek

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

Me too. Thank you for always posting first so I can just respond in agreement.

Actually Koromaru's insta-kill in P5 Arena should be a cut in of him and cerberus doing Evil Smile, then both howling for Ghastly Wail.

He's not dead, shut up

>donkey makoto

wat

MUH indeed.
I want to buy a capture card so I can record her room and ferris wheel dates since I can't find them on online anywhere.

I liked Teddie and Marie.

Junpei and Akihiko are still my favorite bro characters in the series.

So what's the Instant Kill theme going to be in new persona fighting? My money's on
SO YOU KNOW THAT WE OUT THERE

I could also see it being you'll never see it coooomiiiiiiiiin

Shut the fuck up. No one care about your piece pf trash from the bush era of games.

I want to violate this cake and then cuddle with her!

I love my Makoto!

I autistically refresh the catalog when we get close to the bump limit so I can get in there first.

S. S. AnnXRyuji

I love Haru!

>I enjoy eating shit

I mean we can't stop you.

>Send Aki
>It was a dude all along

Wew

>her spats ripped on that kick

teddie > morgona

HES ALL ABOUT THAT PROTEIN MUH MAN

Poor Akihibro.

I'll use my Patronus

Found the kid

Kawacake is only for consensual sex in missionary position while holding hands, staring into her eyes while telling her you love her and calling her Sadayo. Then you can cuddle.

Delete this right now

>Hey user, got another target for you. I was on my way home from school when I saw a man jaywalking! That's totally horrible, right?! I followed him until he lead me to his apartment where I was able to get a name. The Phantom Thieves will change his heart won't they?

Well look who it is

Which will be your favorite P5 spinoff?

But that's what people love. They're dumb and unrealistic. They're stupid and manufactured because they're fucking video game characters, but what makes P4 shine so brilliantly is that they're always so fucking emotional. Fake relationships that make you laugh and cry on a dime are what draws people to anime in the first place. It's why slice of life got and stayed popular for well over a decade. No one cares about realistic friendships because those things are tied to real life and are the worst fucking things about real life. It's boring, it's not catchy, or memorable, or interesting in the slightest. P5 is utterly fucking ruined by this, where they took a handful of the usual stereotypes that people have come to adore and then made them behave too closely to real, atrociously boring people. They lack so much of what makes anime character likable, like P1/P2/SMTs before Apocalypse.

Presentation is supreme. The overly exaggerated anime feel is what made Persona popular and why P5 will simply not last long or be remembered nearly as fondly. If you can't understand that, and why P4 will always be the best game in the series if not one of the best games ever made because of that, you're just completely fucking autistic and probably have no future that doesn't involve sitting in front of a computer lamenting about why other peoples' tastes are shit, while your taste in fact is what actually sucks and has 0 merit or value to it whatsoever. It's about time this place came to terms with how amazing P4 actually was and how insanely lovable its entire cast was, but it will never fucking happen. And the reason why is simple. You are all autistic, greedy losers that can't get invested in anything without realism because you've long since lost the ability to feel fucking anything for any reason. And all that you'll do is go on posting that boring biker cunt or that discount Adachi with his anus exposed for the days to come and that is FUCKING pathetic.

Persona 5: Akechi Goro

MAKOGOROHARU

Persona Q2

Arena, assuming they don't come out with something cool

cool story bro

Ahahahahah

Bean sprouts

A person is defined for their actions and deeds, not their thoughts or words.

This Fuuka post is dedicated to proving oneself.

heh... piece of cake...

>very hard mode
>@ void quest dungeon

who should I use /pg/

Give me the smuggest Makoto you have

I'm definitely looking forward to Arena the most.

The board game

>when you notice the girl you been mirin doesn't have any feet

Yosuke Chie Yukiko is the best team for your first playthrough.

Kanji Teddie Naoto is for playthrough two.

Post best boy.

sauce please dear god

could this be the last p4fag post ever? please?

Did "______ is the type of girl to" user leave?

Persona 5 Gun About

>this smtwiki speculation of why Koromaru stayed with Ken

Shinji wanted to protect Ken, and died doing so, Koromaru simply took on Shinji's burden, since Koromaru was so close to Shinji and respected him as a man. Koromaru was very much into manly men doing manly things like loyalty and shit.

>durr it's cause Ken stayed at school probly

What moveset would you like to see Loki have if you could play him?

> Desperation
> Negative Pile
> Brave Blade
> Tetrakarn
> Makarakarn
> Heat Riser

And a passive but I'm not sure what it would be

Her husbando as a bonus :^)

>Shujin Kawakami is female Joker
>Best pairing 1000% canon
Just imagine how smug and fluffy their kids would be!

You know there's actually a few other moments with Futaba and Yusuke besides the mice puns. They banter a lot in the chats and there's also the bit where she tries to grab his lobsters at the beach and him messing with her featherman figures.

>Kawacake is only for consensual sex in missionary position while holding hands, staring into her eyes while telling her you love her and calling her Sadayo.
Cakes are for sexually depriving until they throw themselves at you and have their way with you.

I've played this game through dozens of times, beaten on VH i think on NG+, this time im doing VH on fresh slot. Just wanted to know who is best for this dungeon

She really isn't that smug.

Which Persona girls have:

>best missionary sex
>best cowgirl/on-top sex
>best handjobs
>best facefucking

>dick size competition
>ryuji's turn
>unzips his pants and reveals his glory
>quiet "it's somewhere"

you're waifu

That is fun in general, but seems risky trying that with Kawakami.

who's pre-ordering the NEET here? they go up tomorrow and come out in december

Kawakami for all of those especially handjobs.

I wonder what's behind that post...

>In the Persona 4 Arena The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold Official Design Work, concept art of Koromaru was originally shown that Koromaru was going to have puppies with another dog, who all wearing matching red scarves. However, whether Koromaru bred with another dog is never stated in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

Koromaru Jr.s confirmed

Koromaru in every spin off from now till end of time

>pre-ordering the NEET

Me

All of their interactions is just Yusuke being Yusuke and Futaba reacting to it. The only people Yusuke gives a shit about are Joker, Madarame, his mom, and Sojiro.

took me a minute. 10/10.

if i wanted to cum on a neet i would just jerk off into the mirror

So this is the infamous Fuuka face...

missionary = Takemi
cowgirl = Makoto
handjob = Ann
facefucking = Haru

I think it's a tank!

epic

So could anyone explain to me the difference between the berserk/shelling/death incidents? After playing the game, I can't tell who suffered what. Also how are each caused?

When you arrive at Tokyo, something happens to the train conductor, which is Goro's doing. Then Haru's dad dies because of Goro? Then who is shellified?

Also I can remember that a chef at Wild Duck Burger was berserked. But why?

I thought based on discussion that it would obviously state somewhere what happens when someone's shadow dies, etc. But as far as I can tell in the game, none of this is explained. Or did I miss something?

Wait for her to bin. The paint job is horrible, especially because it's PHAT company.

Those lips turn me off.