>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

post some new centurion gameplay

Post yourself a noose

i'm too excited to sleep. I want to falcawn pawnch.

So for honor is full of soul calibur and Linux fags

and soulsfags

I need some ideas for a roman inspired emblem.

>I have 12 crates to waste on getting epic gear i actually like for Raider

Hope it's not all ugly as fuck.

wreath and bird
pretty much all we can do atm

why do 99% of all conqs not know how to use all block

why do 99% of nobushis hidden stance?
because 99% of people aren't good

OP STILL HAS PATCH 1.06 EDITION

Jesus, you guys are retarded.

Will the game be balanced once all characters are broken?

Xth for R A I D E R

Dota balancing is not good

Any character without a quick unblockable opener or sick parrys is dog shit.

Does Cent have openers? Getting sick of LB.

i think im getting somewhere.

Need to completely redo the face now that i have a base to work with

But it's fun

He has a kick that looks alright. Other than that, all he needs to launch into his offense is for the enemy to block a heavy instead of parry it, and as his heavies have variable timing, that's pretty okay.

post mail

Make a true roman swastika and restore Its honor

>Verses a conq as warden
>Every attack I throw is blocked
>He's not trying to parry for fients don't do anything
>Just start shoulder bashing the shit out of him
>He starts crying about warden

What the fuck else am I supposed to do? Just let him chip me to death for the free win?

tl;dr the defensive meta

Then make the thread yourself instead of complaining faggot

forgot to post image

>true roman swastika

That's Greek not Roman.

greeks and romans are practically the same shit kys

>this fucking guy
>he doesnt know the romans may have actually come from the trojans
>greek and romans are the same thing
Take a history class you faggot

That's like saying England and France are the same you cretin.

>still trying to statpad in the current patch

sad!

They aren't?

Jokes aside, didn't Rome basically incorporate a major chunk of Greek culture when they conquered them?

if you think that high level nobushi play doesn't involve hidden stance, you are wrong

>raidernigger acting high and mighty when his class is about to become cancer

can't wait until your class becomes so notoriously synonymous with faggots that you won't dare show your epic screenshots on anywhere but leddit

How does hidden stance add to anything though? I'd think if anything your ability to guard just slows down.

I was there, interviewer guy and Sypher are taller than 6'1". Probably 6'4 or so, but one guy was taller.

Iskys is about as tall as his 5'6" GF though.

Yes, but they're NOT THE FUCKING SAME

You say tomato I say potato, same thing.

They did, but they we're still competing cultures.

I say ROMA INVICTA

what tattoo/symbol?
also real armor for vikings when

So what is confirmed on Cent?

Empty heavy > charged heavy for a gb cancel or unblockable mixup

Heavy(hit or block) > jab > light

Heavy(hit or block) > charged jab for knockdown > Eagle's Fury jumping stab

Light > quick throw > jumping stab

What is Eagle's Talons?

>implying i haven't been maining raider since before buffs were confirmed

most commonly it's for feinting lights, but it can also play a role in some corner case eats-your-entire-stamina-bar mixups to land a light or a gb. Very rarely to dodge.

what exactly is so scary about this raider buff?
he should have been able to soft feint into stunning tap mid-combo before, and his lights getting a dmg buff doesn't seem that much of a big deal, 15 is average/slightly above average no?
he still has a dogshit gb punish when there isn't a wall nearby

>try warlord
>can't see what animations the enemy is doing because of his fat ass

I wish Valk had a fat ass

HARLOV

He has an insane OOS, better than anyone else's. Now you can drain over half their stamina with the carry. Also the knee doing 15 and the follow up light doing 15 is average GB damage, add in the stamina drain and it's pretty nasty.

She's got thicc arms, almost as good

They don't jiggle when I slap them, so it's not nearly as good

OFFICIAL PAIRINGS:

>PK/Raider
>Warden/Roach
>Nobu/Shugo
>Zerker/Conq
>Warlord/Kensei
>Lawbringer/Valk

You can't slap them, user, they're not real.

anyone who main Raider, thinks these buffs are pretty helpful, but defiantly not overkill

>rep 17 Raider here

What is the Raider exhaust punish? I only seem to get a top heavy off of it, but I heard people mention some crazy shit

not him but, i only get top heavy off of it too. sometimes i can make them fall for it 2 more times and get 2 more top heavies in

It does literally nothing to his bad matchups, it just helps his already good ones

After playing against a single raider you're going to understand when they're going to tap 99% of the time, and the punishment on reading it is huge, and raider is still going to get anal creamed by anyone who can parry, or even worse, someone who realizes you can just backdash twice to escape the zone.

Warden nerf when?
t. rep 4 warden

Eagle's Talons is jump stabbing the guy on the ground, Eagle's Fury is a sprinting attack I think.

exhaust punish is:

a) throw them down, top heavy into unblockable (50/50 if you feint)

b) throw them down, side heavy immediately into immediate zone for 90ish damage

throw directly behind, be guarding left, left heavy into unblockable for 90 dmg

can the carry get someone completely out of stam if they're below half when you start it? if so that's strong, still pretty reliant on positioning though
he still can't do much with his unblockable without running out of stam himself though

>Get into game.
>About to fight someone.
>Screen does that slightly gray tint when a program stops responding.
>The Warden I just GB'd is still moving and the match is going on still, but I can't interact with the window at all, can't move.
>My Raider just starts backing off slowly into a wall forever.
>Mfw

"unbalanced" means "in the falling animation" then?

>Lawbringers who play the footsie game

fuck this

their side heavies have no FUCKING business having the range they fucking do

He's still fucked verses conq and scumlord but his match up against warden just got much better and his match up with assassins could be pretty even now, gb into carry into stunning tap (which will now be confined off of the knee strike) will do really good stamina drain, once their out of stamina they are going to eat shit.

I've not played with the buffs so I can't say for sure, but I've been told a carry into wall slam confirms a stunning tap. That should be a full bar on an assassin parry.

All i did was google Rome helmet.

Maybe i shouldn't do the red figure style.

I think it means fully knocked down, but it could refer to the actual falling animation.
I'm not sure if any other knock down moves refer to it as unbalancing them or knocking them down in the moves list.

at first i wasn't excited for raiders buff, because shitters are going to run to him, but now im pretty excited.

The stam buff let's you do two light into zone fients back to back without going oos. Actually a pretty nice buff that's being over looked.

Shitters already main raider, you ever play dominion before? Fucking full of raider retards throwing zones out and crying when you parry it.

Everyone knows Bush goes with Law. Shit list

Can we talk about how much of a smug cunt petemoo is? He had the smuggest fucking pepe grin on his face all throughout the 1v1 tourney even though his entire class was stacked in his favor. He's a total piece of shit who should seriously consider suicide.

*warden

Disconnect fix when?

that makes my ass cheeks rumble. I've worked so hard putting tireless hours into Raider. I rarely throw, and i use my zones strategically. I've taught countless people trying to play Raider, on my journey to rep 30. People leave lobbies when they see my rep in duel now (rep 17 nearing 18). I'm dedicated to take this "shit" character and make people see his true potential. But shitters make him a joke, and only use him for throws.

Which heroes make the best teamwork pairs?

Idk he seems fine to me. Iskys looks like a turbo cunt though.

Lawbringer + Anyone

Law is friend.

How do you fix warden's SB?

Alright, which not-lawbringer would be most effective to all play as in a group fight?

>Play character with limited offense/openers
>Enemy plays passively/reactively

Anyone with a bash attack/unblockable really.

Shug for tanking and throwing people around
Warlord for being a cancerous fuck
Nobushi for pushes
Valk for trips.
Maybe conq

The best team fighters are the ones with moves that reliably disable the enemy for a time.

so when can I play the roman man

does conq have some tech where he feints a soft or a heavy into a dashing shield bash, without allblocking or dashing?

some conq was doing that to me. still 3-0d him tho

shugoki anf conq are best for shutting down people in revenge.

conq can heavy shield bash the person in the wall repeatedly, shugoki can backbreak when they are button mashing

>blaming a player for playing smart

>SF4
get with the times, grandpa

What is that unblockable lungey jump stab when they are standing that he does? Is that something else?

What time does the update come out tomorrow?

Is there any good reason as for why the Season Pass isn't just 10 bucks?

i would say raider for stunning tap spam, i have turned more than a few team fights and gang bangs with hitting people with a love tap, since managing shit get's harder when you can't tell what's coming from what when

what are conqs worst matchups?

I went to sleep after Iskys and that CoD guy match. IS there anyplace else where I can watch stream?

5am PST

Anyone smart enough to dodge when he turns orange.