/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

SCREAMING EDITION

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Letter from the Producer LIVE XXXVI Set for May 22!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d47f72b46e0a84af0eed3195615377b688a4756

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/J3tVdhYz

Last time on /xivg/:

xth for FOOLISH SAMURAI

STOP POSTING MY SCREENSHOTS

Yelling edition.

Texas

These are MY screenshots, stop posting them!

I read that in Mako's voice and will probably proceed to read all your posts in his voice. Thank you for this gift.

Did somebody say Based Texas?

w-what's wrong with couples?
and wtf is a package deal?

Nah its clearly Chicago. Maybe Virginia.

NO THEY ARENT

i think i have an alcohol problem

Why is FFXI so difficult to get installed properly? I just want to try it during XIV's downtime and I've had to redownload it three times already.

Can I create a new character while Aether is down?

>Kiss has another meltdown and samefags an argument with himself

No

on non aether or primal DCs

Ok, shortman, this is the last time I'll tell you.

Stop posting my screenshots.

kids typically do have childish bad habits

/femmeg/ - Amazon General

why dont you ask in their general?

A package deal in terms of raiding, is exactly that. It's friends or a couple that apply to raid together and will not turn up unless the other is present. Same goes for if one gets kicked or demoted, the other will also follow suit and leave with them.

In my time playing WoW any package deals were auto declined. Too many whiny boyfriends and girlfriends not getting their way.

You can make a character on anything but the Aether and Primal data centres. That said the maintenance hits the rest of the data centres 5 or so hours from now.

Lonely miqote looking for friends...

PST

any boys playing females wanna erp with females playing males pst

pst evie fiona

Or what? Gonna cry?

I never noticed before, but that hat looks like the head of a penis from the front.

>friend who is also a boy starts teasing me
UHHHHH

Do you have any barefoot pics of Lethe or B'hnaka? If you do I'll just go to bed.

i wanna kiss feet

Elezens watch out.

Chemo...

shirou post

how long until primal is back up

go away shirou

Seto...

who...

How do you bench sitters go so much? I swear at least one of you has had to have ERP'd at least three times today.

wtf, did somebody have a meltdown and decide to spam my screenshots?
Like damn son, just let me chat in-game in peace.

>bronies are also pedophiles
wow, who new

Guys what if they plugged the servers in, and something goes wrong and were all transported into the game as our characters???

what the hell

holy shit, you are obnoxious. get a life, dude

You too!

what did he just say

Why don't you have a girlfriend yet?

I'd immediately reach for things on the tall shelves and search for large crowds of people just so I could see over their heads. Probably also freak out a little. But tall!

5/14/2017
*Readded Gilgamesh Linkshell - Holy See of VG 3.57 - LS has open-door policy minus several individuals that have been kicked before. LS stands. STOP EDITING THE PASTEBIN FOR YOUR OWN POLITICS
*Added Garland tool to databases
*Various other smaller changes

5/12/2017
*Removed Gilgamesh Linkshell - Holy See of VG 3.45 - [Reason] No longer public linkshell

lemme guess
ippiki drama?

ragnarok

That wouldn't affect most of this sub because all they do is gay ERP's in cities or housing.

At least they'll live out their fantasies of having cat orgies or choking on lalafell cock.

Because I'm gay.

>nobody likes you here paks, why do you come here?

The same question can be asked to mado, jeph, chemo, fwhalon, abe, beepy, and seto

what about me

who even is this?

>yet
been there, done that. more work than it's worth

your character looks like she has autism and I bet you think she looks unique

Women are scary. They're so pretty and I want to tell the ones I'm attracted to how amazing and accomplished they are, and how much I respect them, but I freeze up like a deer in the headlights and my mind turns blank. The same thing happens with cute boys.

GO AWAY SHIROU

Mado

who are you quoting, you drama-mongering faggot

my.mixtape.moe/cmajel.mp4

no, everything done in this thread is purely for logical reasons, see or you can throw the words "ippiki" at "gilgamesh linkshell" and you'll get dozens of (You)'s, let alone something like editing the pastebin

Abe has tons of friends Aaron, unlike you.

Srry no

que pasa

okay i'm sorry i'll go

Thanks! I like autists.

I don't think fedorafags are bi, dude.

Because I have a boyfriend.

Can someone post some red/blue skinned male Au Ra to help me get to sleep.

dont come back

wtf who did that sub?

>fwhalon
Let's not be too hasty there champ.

I'm so fucking bored holy shit

>Women are scary.
Are you the guy that hands out the Khloe sidequest?

I like fwha, even tho he ignores my posts.

Make Knuckles next!

All of the elezen in the thread should sleep well knowing that people still like them despite all the bullies!

I like Fwha

No I just get the dumb a lot. And I'm a girl, so there's the added stress of "please be into girls."

who likes fwhalon after the shit he pulled on gilg

I feel the same. I'll protect my elezen friends.

Can't wait for male bunny armor.

it really is most likely to be california. personally i hope it's texas, as that's better for NA players on the whole, but SE has subsidiaries in california already.

I just meant like that guy gave off the vibes he was supposed to be a chocolate fountain but someone filled him with spaghetti instead.

Do you resent Bnhaka for not ERPing with you?

sometimes I think I'm gay and then I realize how much more impossible it would be to find a boy who is also into boys who is also relationship material
it just seems even scarier than trying to find girls

If I transfer to Balmung who are the people I should stay away from?

>176931535
This is bait meant for gathering information out of context, do not respond.

Why's that? Great elf art by the by

Thankee sai you too

We're all made of spaghetti on the inside sometimes.

WELCOME TO HELL.

>transfer to Balmung to stay away from people on Balmung

Made me laugh thanks.

Are you the guy that lewd edits fem aura? He secretly liked that.
3 people apparently.

my brother

I'm a perpetual spaghetti machine don't sweat the details. But don't worry, there's nothing to fear about trying to find out if you can engage romantically with other people unless they're secretly ghosts.

Just ward their jungle.

The only Elezen allowed to survive the day of the rope is Aymeric and only as my personal sex toy. The rest of you long necked freaks will all be hanged.

>who are the people I should stay away from?
it'd be easier to ask the opposite lmao

Are Balmung players infesting our pure EU servers right now?.....I'm scared.