/fgog/- Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Rape isn't edgy you fucking lightweights.

baking

Yeah it's a perfectly normal thing, who let all these sensitive pansies out of their college gender studies classes?

hi im gay

Fucking libtards don't even know what real suffering is like.

Gen probably had a tragic childhood leading him into writing all these edgy shit, right?

'sup Gay?

If it isn't edgy, then why the law against it?

I still find weirdly amusing how that test guy's first thought was to rape the lovecraft alien in Saya no Uta

I'm sure it's perfectly normal in your Syrian village.

How much do I have to pay to see the smug mud getting mindbroken

Just hanging around.

Fuck off Sweden

Hi gay, I'm dad.

Rape may be edgy, but it is also one of the best tags on panda.

It's funny when you realize many of the white knight faggots from last thread wouldn't hesitate to pump their waifus with CS just to get to fuck them or grope them.

Yeah man, shooting a child like Illya or Manaka is fine, but you should be ashamed of trying to even touch Luvia if you beat her and her Servant.

hi dad

>tfw will never be able to snuggle up against Gawain and hide in his cape

TM went downhill the moment they stopped writing rape into their stories.

Saber: ?
Archer: Moriaty
Lancer: Hector
Rider: Blackbeard
Caster: Shakespeare
Assassin: ?
Berserker: Vlad

Give me more beard oldman husbando DW!!!

Just because it's wrong it doesn't mean i wouldn't do it.

Do you have any specifics on your kinky tags, /fgog/? I personally like rape doujins but only if the girl end up enjoying it and maybe even getting mind broken. If it's just rape with the guy feeling good and the girl not enjoying it it's a turn off for me.

Has anyone here seen the 1981 Excalibur movie

no

I like to imagine King Hassan fills the niche for the assassin class, at least he gets the voice of one.

>only the guy feels good
That sort of rape, preferably if it ends with snuff, is the best type. Don't be an oversensitive tumblrite.

I'm the opposite. I like rape doujins where the girl doesn't enjoy it even until the end. Bonus points for bondage.

Emotionless sex.

I'm more of the kind who likes mindbreaking that leads into sexual slavery devoted to cocks, I'm pretty sure tumblr would lapidate me for a fetish like that.

I prefer gang rapes.

Why does anybody even like this bitch when she tries to rape Gudao and kill any female that comes close to him?

Isn't she a shit character?

I can only make my dick feel good if the doujin makes my heart feel good

Sexual slavery is only fun if they're turned into literal onaholes with their limbs chopped off.

I want to know how many people would actually rape someone in real life if they had the chance to, right now. This is just for future speculations.

>vanillacuck
what a faggot

I heard it's pretty good

Haven't you heard user? Girls can't rape silly!

She's liked by lonely fags who think clingy/yandere is fucking cute cause they've never actually met an actual clingy girl irl.

And kneesocks.

I don't like her, but the yandere character she is is popular with neets just like Tharja from Fire Emblem or that Yuno from Mirai Nikki. I don't understand it but to each their own.

And also Risa Taneda

Same reason why people like Kiara when she would drive them to suicide.

She also loves him and would do anything for him. She's not looking to rape Gudao just because he's good looking, unlike some of you idiots in the last thread.

Saber Tristan when

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Hi gay, I'm gay.

Everyone here would. Those who say they wouldn't are just faggots who don't dare admit it's a perfectly normal thing.

I am the guy from last thread and I wouldn't, I probably would feel weird even trying to undress a girl to do that. Hell I couldn't bring myself to kill a kid like Illya in real life. But I'm totally down with it if it's a hypotethical HGW scenario.

Aside from the fighting, where all the actors are swinging their swords like clubs, which is to be expected for back then.

I saw it for the first time on TV not that long ago, during the final battle with Mordred where Lancelot comes back. The only line he had in the entire scene was screaming Arthur at the top of his lungs and I was compelled to watch the rest.

Nice to meet you gay!

Only King Arthur flick worth watching is the BBC Merlin series.

You may enjoy the new King Arthur movie if you enjoyed Excalibur. The movie is weird but is actually enjoyable.

Yes but Kiyo would do it out off love.
>not wanting your waifu to slowly burn you to death
Fucking plebeians

>Black Bedivere

>She's not looking to rape Gudao just because he's good looking,
Wait what the fuck. You think it's fine to rape if you love the other person? WHAT KIND OF HYPOCRITE ARE YOU?

Is it true to King Arthur Legend? Or is it just his uprising to him becoming a king?

Who could be a Saber that fills that role? I have the feeling that most options would get genderbent or something.

>this much projecting
It's okay, there's a place for people like you. Go over to Syria and join their jihad where it's okay to rape whoever you want/

Stop talking about rape. Let's talk about happy sex couple in Cheldea.

So, how's 8th grade, kids?

3DPD.

If I could rape a 2d grill I would. But I have zero interest in disgusting 3d women.

This place is garbage.

>Is it true to King Arthur Legend?
Eh ok you may want to forget almost all you know about the mythos, there is still lore like the lady of the lake and mages and all that, but it's pretty much an in name only with cool Invisible Air Excalibur.

> Or is it just his uprising to him becoming a king?
That is the main thing.

>Black Bedivere
He didn't bother me as much as I thought he would actually. He actually was fun. Also CIA's character is some really amusing shit.

In RL? Most of them.
In Nasuverse? Everyone is a girl or pretty boy.

I don't like Kiyohime. Yanderes are creepy, but if I had to weigh Kiyohime against that user from the last thread, the user would be a smidgen worse.

I love my wife!

Middle school was great, I was the popular and cool kid. I hung out with the jocks and played football and introduced them all to anime and manga.

Excalibur is pretty good. They merged the fisher king story with the more traditional quest for the holy grail in a way that worked pretty well. Bonus points for Gawain getting his throat slit while he was on his horse offscreen.

I wonder how many of these rapefags are actually kissless virgins.

Rosario to Vampire collab when?

>CIA's character
CIA IS IN THAT SHIT? Should have saved him for Lancelot.

>not being a virgin

I actually had friends in middle school, so it was ok.

Probably all of them. They're probably handholdless too.

Are you fucking kidding me? Probably all of them, lol.
Then again, I lost my virginity and I'm still a kissless virgin.

One of my best friends wasn't dead from cancer yet so it was nice

Hi gay, top or bottom?

YOUR WIFE IS WHORE!!!

I skipped 8th grade.

>introduced them all to anime and manga.
You're going for the culture victory, I see.

Wait...? How.. ?

The film bombed hard
It would be a miracle if they make a sequel
I really wanted to see Lancelot in the next film

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

When playing baseball both teams get a turn at catching and throwing.

Reminder that Jannu is a cheating meanie.

Uh, so I only had sex once, like 6 years ago with one of my friend's (who was a girl) mom. We just fucked, never kissed or anything.

He lost his anal virginity but still haven't manage to put his inside a girl nor kissing any of them
Not that hard

but you're not playing baseball, you're having sex.

Played AoE II religiously, great time.

>BB gets a guaranteed stun and invul pierce with 6 turn CD
sasuga MoonCancer

CIA is in there, yes. No Lancelot though since he comes after Arthur is already king and married. It would be for the sequel but I doubt it happens.
It's not outright said nor anything but I got the feeling that it was implied the main mage chick that is with Arthur is actually Merlin. I couldn't help but think of this as Fate/Prototype.

No, when playing baseball you stick with the position you're good at

You too user?
>tfw can't do local PvP on pirated HD version

>fucked my friend's mom
So, did your friend ever find out and were they okay with this?

I prefer to be the one swinging the bat.

How do you feel, knowing that all of these replies to your insult was used as an opportunity for blogshit?

She never found out. I almost fucked her too was the thing. We just slept together and did some grinding and heavy petting.
We fell apart kinda when she moved far away.

I-its just a metaphor ;_;

Yeah, though I mostly played alone and making weird scenarios.

I'm in it for the (you)s so I chalk it up as a win in my book.

slut

>Not being a full-on bottom

You're cute user. I hope you find an irl Gawain to snuggle with.