/tsg/ - The Sims General

Gettin knocked up the moment the toddler crack came out edition

Old Thread: >Official News:
CRACK IS FUCKING OUT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! GETCHUSUM TODDLERS/VAMPS PIRATE FAGS!
thesims.com/news
simsvip.com/

>Patch Notes for The Sims 4:
help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW (embed)

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF (embed)

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ (Old Booru)
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ (New Booru)

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F
>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>Latest Crack! VAMPIRES AND TODDLERS INCLUDED!!
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-29-69-1020-and-crack/

>Discord
discord.gg/THVjU8f

>/tsg/'s sim collective
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

es-sims3cemetery.blogspot.com/?m=1
es-sims3cemetery.blogspot.com/2017/03/ts4-wcif-simsophrenia-cute-baby-clothes.html?m=1
classic.modthesims.info/download.php?t=304791&
youtube.com/watch?v=cHc4JP59RNY
youtube.com/watch?v=I7vX0H4yw0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MIW6kougM6w
twitter.com/TheSims/status/864525904864841731
mega.nz/#!hao3kZYb!jCIIsHk5f4xW5NBDgrozQI1sPK249WN1KtfCWng6IpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Lydia letting pregnancy stand in the way of stopping crime

Damn it. You beat me to it. Here, have the would've-been OP image.

I damn hope Seasons gives us poofy police jackets

Aww neat, my sim made it into your op image! I actually really wanted to use the floating head, but I already put that sim in a previous op image.

Having the talk

>5 replies 4 images

What about?

>page 9
nope

Anyone know where I can cop a full body spandex suit for Sims 3?

lions, tigers and bears

>Singing the "Vagina junction, what's your function?" song did not go over well

I would have never thought I'm going to post this GIF for non-lewd content, but...

What's so special about the top right one that it deserved a place in that image?

Note to self: Never try to play with genetics using Blue and Betty again

/s

Not too bad, honestly. Proportions are a little off but at least the face isn't a monstrosity.

she looks modest in size

download when

Looks good, also dem hips.

Impossible

es-sims3cemetery.blogspot.com/?m=1

Why would anyone want to find this?

es-sims3cemetery.blogspot.com/2017/03/ts4-wcif-simsophrenia-cute-baby-clothes.html?m=1

>hey bro i heard toddlers just came out
>yeah man i'm looking for some good cc
>i gotchu bruh

I honestly can't tell if this is 2, 3 or 4

classic.modthesims.info/download.php?t=304791&

I have downloaded 0 cc for toddlers or children. Fuck toddlers.

I can't believe my abomination made it into the header

Mei has brought everyone costumes for an upcoming party that she will be hosting, before she hurries to her job she gives everyone their costumes to try on.

"I can't believe Horus! Of all things..."

Anyone playing FreeSO?

I'd like to see her interact with some of the locals in her area. Who knows, she may find love!

not even conversions for more toddler hairs?
u fuckin up

Really wish we had a gritty urban world in TS4.

She already banged some guy and got knocked up. Plus I'm making some friends for her now.

when does the new trailer drop?

It's her first night out as a vampire and she's looking pretty nervous...

Bwaa ha ha ha

>"Braids, shaved sides, and manbun all on the same head? I should rip these guy's throats out on principle alone."

???

>not a single negative trait

Might be a hidden trait bug.

It happened again just now in a bar. Maybe it's something to do with being a vampire?

infiniteloading.tiff

I believe its a trait added by whickwhims or maybe even an official update, I only noticed it when I updated to city living. If you woohoo or spend time with a lover it goes away.

Oooh, gotcha. Seems a bit weird to randomly give that to sims without the trait. Maybe there's an option to turn it off.

If I were you I'd use the Sim Info Mod to determine what's up. It's also good for tons of other stuff, like fixing immortal Sims due to the bugged out City Living traits.

I did a quick search and others also encountered with this bug (Loverlorn while not having Romantic trait) but failed to fix it so far and EA will never do it anyway.

Given that stuff like the room detection/roof clipping bug has been in the game since launch and still isn't fixed I don't have much faith

I really like sometimes having my sim
with bright hair but all this palette bullshit and then having an alt with recolors, I just don't like the clutter. I do really miss the color wheel

Some of the toddler mods are shit like the hair that's converted and you can see very clear visible seams.

Is there any way to make a sim live in a lot but not be part of your household/unselectable? I wanna set up a house with my nerd sim trying to survive in a house of chad mcdudebros for fun. I know I could just avoid selecting them but they seem to have pretty poor ability to look after themselves like that

>not downloading the mesh thats needed

im guessing if you can't handle that, you don't know how to use blender either

closest thing you'll get besides the ignoring would be making a club for them that meets at your house constantly

That's a great idea! I could make so many dudebros in a club there'd just be a constant stream of them going in and out of the house eating all my food and breaking all my shit constantly. I could set their activities so they're always working out, watching sport and bullying me

This was something completely different and I do have the mesh for it.

But the hairs I have it's like they didn't even want to bother connecting it, thats all and it's surprising it has almost 2k notes.

Is this your fetish or something? Are you going to end up making your character into a trap and letting them fuck you?

Nah no fetish, just for fun. In one of the console ports of TS2 there was a story mode where you progress through the life of a sim or something. I vaguely remember one of the stages was living with an NPC friend that constantly breaks all your shit and you have to save up enough to move the fuck out. Fuck that guy

She's actually kind of cute.

Nah. I'm not bothered by the limited selection for toddler and kid stuff because i rarely ever use them in my families.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHc4JP59RNY
youtube.com/watch?v=I7vX0H4yw0Y

Can I disable a skintone for being used on randomly generated townies? Some are using the greyish one and it's annoying me.

>pregnant jingle
WHAT HAVE U DONE
inb4 the guy gets knocked up

It's her this time but don't worry, I'll see to it she infects some townies soon enough.

Doesn't MCCC have some sort of option to blacklist certain things in CAS to stop generated sims from using it? I haven't actually used it myself.

Where can I steal your character from?

This makes me very nervous.. user pls, mercy.

2 fast 4 u
twitter.com/TheSims/status/864525904864841731

Meh, not really interested in the family play aspect of the game. I'll probably skip this one. Teen clothes and room decorations are cool though.

>install new G4TW crack
>it deletes the .exe when i try to launch the game

Maybe the vampire pack spoiled me, because it gave me something I've wanted since day one. But this Parenting GP seems lacking from the trailer. Seems like a stuff pack =. =

i didn't know the server was up again

>family gp out soon but not interested in family play style
>pets will most likely be next ep, kinda neat, but still not really that excited about pets either

gonna be a so-so rest of the year for sims releases for me. i'd much rather have seasons, university, and vacation expansion packs. hopefully the forthcoming sports stuff pack will have something neat in it.

Werewolves in pets.
Pls. PLS!

Oh wow it's fucking nothing. Why are people excited for this drivel? No new life state, same old stale type of furniture do they not want to make loft beds or do bunks beds becuse they don't feel like doing the animations for them? What about a nice backyard play ground as well for the parents to push the children on? Or the parents or teen guiding the child along with cooking or an easy bake oven?

Though doing science and building with the child isn't bad

Not crazy at all, no.

If they keep adding family content I'll have to try some legacy style play again. Haven't really done any since TS2. Sucky genetics turned me off from it in 3.

If it's anything like those lame werewolves from Supernatural, no thanks. I swear, this studio has a bad habit of taking something awesome and scary, and just making it really lame and cringy. I understand it's a teen rated game, so we're not going to get the sort of bloodlust werewolves that murder sims, but for fucks sake, it's a teen rated game, not a Disney rated G game. There's a middle ground we can meet at. I'll admit though, the vampires in the last game pack weren't bad.

vampires were nicely updated from 3 to 4.
I didnt play them much in 3, but I know they didn't have a skill tree and experience bar for vampires.

There is hope.

I feel the same way, it seems incredibly lacking so far.

Time to find out how much EA fucked up this game. If anything I might get a cheap laugh out of it.

Thanks FitGirl.

>tfw this isn't generations
>tfw it focuses on parenting instead of... generations
>no imaginary friends
>no after school activities like ballet and cub scouts
>no midlife crisis
>no pranks(?)
>no boarding school (?)
>no repremanding kids for skipping school, pulling pranks, or throwing teen parties
>btw no teen parties
>no prom
>no bachelor/bachelorette parties
>no slumber parties
why even live?

"See beloved you look so cute"

"I look like a girl"

Horus wants to comment that he's always looked somewhat of a girl but bites her tongue

>all the objects spawned from the geek festival never went away after the festival ended
>think they'll probably go away when the next festival rolls around
>romance festival starts and the geek objects are still there
>all these fucking booths and fountains clipping with 3d game consoles and space rockets

God dammit.

"There isn't an inch of anything manly about me! Why am I so girly?"

"Beloved don't be like that, you're plenty manly"

who?

What colour of lipstick suits vampires best? I like this one but I'm not sure if it's too bold or not.

He looks enchanting.

That's fine unless you want the darkest colour

give us your sim

>sim is sleeping soundly in his apartment
>decide to keep it on normal speed so i can observe sims at the festival outside
>come back to apartment a couple of sim hours later and my sims is out of his bed laid out on the floor
>uncomfortable moodlet from being bitten by a vampire
>scour premises for a vampire, but no traces

FUCKING STEALTH

"Why did Mei even pick this out for me?"

"She thought it would suit you."

"She thought it would be easy to make fun of me."

"There there my beloved, it's not all bad. You really do look lovely, I'm a little jealous honestly."

"S-so it's not that bad right?"

"Right, and it's perfect for the party"

Is this a HARDCORE KEKQUEAN HOMO story?

I have thought about latex black. Maybe as she becomes more of a pervert I'll go with that and get a whole bondage queen vibe going.

Sure: mega.nz/#!hao3kZYb!jCIIsHk5f4xW5NBDgrozQI1sPK249WN1KtfCWng6IpM

Does that work? I used the tray export thing.

can I add to the docs?

do it

Sure, I don't mind. Kind of flattered, actually...

Patience. The descent from reluctant bloodsucker into depraved queen of the night takes time.

It works, thanks.

>get GtW repack
>loading for days while trying to play current home

I usually use them and I have a shit toaster, would reloaded links give me aids or is basically the same thing from the Reload fansite?

Also

>reading the forum
>people not reading the thread and whining for the same stuff over
>one bitch doesn't know how to search her computer for a file even though there's a easy search option in documents

Are people really this dumb? Jesus, it's a wonder how the mods are so calm with them.

She's in the google document with the rest of /tsg/ sims.

Damn, getting that new patch/crack made my game stuck in a loading screen.

They need a University expansion. Young Adults are just Adults. They serve no purpose.

Do you think University would still be an expansion? I think it might be a game pack.

okay this is cute

>installed sims 2

What should i expect