/mbgg/ - Mobage General #699

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5q7kYgHViM
youtube.com/watch?v=pLHLVqnFn_I
twitter.com/wcat_project/status/864409663978090496
youtube.com/watch?v=T1qT2JhM-Go
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netmarble.revolutionjp
twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/864466720785809409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Knifes in GF when?

>Tenka now shows a red sign thingy if your account is bound to twitter and gives you the option to unbind

Cool

Is there any cute girls piloting mecha mobile game?
I hardly find anything about it beside Starly Girls, Master of Eternity.

Could try Goddess Kiss, if that's still around.

Tried it back then. Lost my data and desire to play.

I am going to try Grimms Notes again while waiting for albino pussy draft gacha.
Then I will try Othellonia, isn't it some sort of Go with monster?

I utterly failed at recording Solidus gameplay because complications, but a whole bunch of people already beat me to it, so:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5q7kYgHViM

- Combat gameplay involves characters killing shit from left to right, with user control amounting to telling the team to dodge/defend (can be microed to per-character level), and using whatever skills are appropriate. I don't know enough about other mobages to know how common this is, but I know at least Kemono Friends did it
- Can't seem to auto fights, which may suck when attempting long grinds
- There's no gacha so there's no rerolling, and you get characters by chance on grinding missions and using character-makng items
- Overworld gameplay has a lot of Western game elements like placing buildings on a grid, waiting for shit to build, and occasionally having your base invaded
- This is by Unleahsed devs and artists so I expect lewds in the future

It's basically looking like a direct competitor to Epic7, whenever that shit happens

As a unique equipment for SVD.

>still no estimated time
>not tired enough to sleep
I just want to roll

Looks like Grimm notes, not Epic7

was there a gameplay vid that wasn't a movie teaser? I still can't fully tell if Epic7 is action-based or if it's the usual turn-based RPG that's been around since the dawn of time

Has anyone else played Toraware no Palm?

Its dungeons have a map like Darkest Dungeon and its turn based
youtube.com/watch?v=pLHLVqnFn_I

>map like Darkest Dungeon
hopefully that's exactly what it is and not just a fancy dungeon list screen

It won't be DD unless it gets riskier and riskier to try and press forward into the dungeon because everyone's dying and recovering isn't easy until you're out of there, and you eventually learn exactly when to get the hell out early because it's not efficient to be a completonist

i feel like ive played and dropped both of these games before. only difference is graphics.

Looks like King's raid

tomorrow

Where is that FF 15 mobage?

I think that's true for any established genre games out there

I don't think I've seen anything like with per unit controls though, because the game's difficulty can change drastically when it starts expecting you to measure dodge and skill animation timings across four characters at the same time

gacha will appear at 1800

doesn't look like theres any dodging going on and the units look like they are moving automatically

Anyone play Othellonia here?
When should I risemara?

king's raid

Why are you repeating your post?

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy in the video just didn't know about it because the tutorial doesn't say much apart from "here are the buttons that dodges and defends, have fun" and then never mentions it ever again

There's also a guard break mechanic that happens when you defend for too long that I haven't realized until I had it actually happen to me

I don't recall KR having any controls other than skill buttons

>Shironeko start downloaded something
>Still no new gacha or event
I'm dissapointed.

twitter.com/wcat_project/status/864409663978090496

Event/gacha in 40 minutes

For the 4 of us that aren't rolling Story 3 gacha in BGHS:
Gacha point scam is in full effect. Even goes up to 2160 points! That's 36 10+1 rolls
Mari - Spear
>One hit
>6% attack up, skill combo -1

Itsuki - Gun
>8 hits and ailment barrier
>6% attack up and +3 bullets

Furan - Hammer
>2 hits and rare stun
>Damage up and skill combo -1

Loli Asuha - Rod
>Damage lv3 and skill burst buff and one affinity hit
>Damage up and guard penetration

For the event:
>Gather keys for extra stories you can't read
>Drop rate increase on Saturday and Sunday
>Keys also drop in story mode
>Upgrading the fancy window will increase damage to enemies in the event
>Point bonus using the swimsuit and pajama cards you didn't roll
And about the only important part:
>Time limited schoolwork rewards regular school swimsuits for the 4 girls - one girl's schoolwork added each day

oh boy, cant wait to get disappointed once again

I almost wish I was a new player who had all those story gems available to roll this gacha, but I have to stay strong and resist so I can have enough crystals to roll on Yuri's birthday.

>Completely separate event
That's probably for the best, seeing how I don't quite have part 1 event finished.

Also, looks like friend runs are counted separately, since I have 5 and my part 1 runs are still used up.

Sinoalice is out now.

tomorrow

>2750 gems so far
>Only got Lulu
Should I stop?

I'm tempted to with all your shilling.

>1250 gems
>2 Lulu, 2 Nemo, 0 Noah
Mostly wanted Noah, but I may still stop here. 2/3's pretty good, and I want to keep some gems ready for other stuff.

>1250
>nothing

>1500
>nothing

You and me brothers, nothing.

Based

>be german
>get SS-Units

Every fucking game

Any good sites to buy mobage accounts from?

Ok. They removed a lot of the irritating elements of the first half event. Keys drop from all stages and even in the regular 3rd chapter story stages if you still need to do those. The last 4 stages available drop primarily keys for each girl respectively rather than them being time-restricted. There's no ridiculously rare extra battle you need to get for each girl in order to get a "Complete" marker for the event. You still need 500 keys per girl, and you get nothing for seeing the stories, but at least it's easier.

I actually want to reroll seeing as I only care about the Extra cards these days and only use Fuuran student+Flora combo in everything I do.

The only thing stopping me is that I have the strong Kanon climax cards and that I've rolled all the Fuuran cards besides the newest one.

Im just waiting for the eventual onsen Extra gacha.

2250 for Lulu and Noah.
Also Lunetta, Fran, Hariette, some ninja faggot and 10+ dupes.
I don't give a shit about Nemo so is fine.

Taobao.

>770k DL
77 orbs and 5x 50% stam pots, not bad.

The only issue is that you wouldn't be able to get the Tri End card anymore.

Post yours Noahs

Reroll life sucks.

Cant for the life of me pull Momiji in tenka have pulled every other UR at least once and a few multi UR pulls.

Probably just better to reroll on a bday.

>Filled out the scratch card for that Nightingale
>Didn't get one 6*
>There's a scratch card beneath the scratch card that you can fill out for the unit (I think)
>Ticket gives me hacker girl dupe
I tell myself not too but I bait myself every time still, that nightingale is too cute. Being on wright brother's wild ride hurts so bad.

>mfw no noah

How much was that? $500?

K

I can't force myself to fill out the sub scratch card, I stopped after ticket. It's the same size as normal card and same filler so luck is all that matters

>2000 gems
>1 fourstar project 4*
It was fun while it lasted Shironeko

>another 7k clones with "movement" youtube.com/watch?v=T1qT2JhM-Go
dead on arrival, repi's art wasted

I got Noah and Nemo in 750 gems, somehow.

Something's a little off though? Noah doesn't seem to have any active skills for some reason.

update the app

What does that video have to do with the post you're replying to?

Oh phew, I kept getting error messages while trying to level them and I thought some fuckup associated with that had occurred.

Famitsu has Nemo as a golden SS. Is he Yukimura strong?

Not according to Appmedia's preliminary ratings, at least.

Pretty early for definite rankings, should probably wait for motifs for that.

Downstairs upgrades are also in.

Didn't think they'd be quite that expensive, guess I'm not getting mine right away.

?

I'll take it user

God Tier Tsu-chan account.

Lineage 2 Revolution preregistion is up on jap playstore.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netmarble.revolutionjp

Can't believe I did it. Last 5 runs were so damn good.
>last rank-up battle, Star Park, 3-2
>3v3 brawl right around C
>10 seconds to go, enemy's Luciano ult'd
>oh shit wipe incoming
>somehow one of my team survived
>stood firmly 1v3, saved the portal

>3250 gems now
>Still no Nemo and Noah
I guess i'm just going to save until Anniversary/Summer now.

damm that sucks. how long do we have before then? the rate seems shittier

Yeah another 20 rolls so up to 1750 crystals wasted. Just calling it on these two lovebirds, they can fuck off now. At least they're here for a while so I can recoup my gems.

How good is Nazuna in TB? I see her weapon has disable kinetic trap, is she worth rolling for?

>kiku-ichimonji
Please gib.

Congrats. Welcome to hell my friend

twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/864466720785809409

SINoALICE RELEASE DATE TO BE REVEALED "soon".

Anniversary should be sometime in July.

So tomorrow.

sinoalice?

How harsh is S-rank battle? I saw so many fun cards like monolith or total shield on S-rank card lineup.

THIS motherfucker walks into the club and zaps your gf's ass

What do?

wahaha

transgendering childs

I wonder if there will part 2 or hard mode for the event later. It feels really short and barely give gems compared to Sharehouse.

There are lots of 100% shields, there are shit loads of shield piercing spells, there are plenty of Jeannes that never die, there are lots of players with level 40+ cards, there is lots of ranking/deranking over and over. There's also plenty of fun to be had

How is it with the new invader gacha guys?

>I invade you, my master
is this the correct Chaos Noah second AS translation?

Summer better be an special gacha.

Preview video was showing off Noah/Lulu stamps, so there'll probably be something.

Was thinking it might be something like building the building or equipping the accessories to unlock more, but then I noticed the Complete marker.

That's what most event last year gems giveaway.

Your wish. Shironeko summer gacha is not hyped up like other mobage.
Last year we only got limited gacha, not a memorial strong top tier (unless Colopl upgrade those characters on their shinki this year).
Just a bunch of rag team kids (and one jellyfish) in summer uniform, the good thing was the summer event island.

No one get Punicon in this gacha?
Is this the end of shironeko?

You guys should fuse your account, it is cruel to seperate each of them like that.

One of the image that I saw confirmed that Argonaut can achieve 3 million damage.
That's pretty much Yukimura tier and we knew how good is that Gradius Argonaut for coop.

>limited gacha
Still better than getting four star project 4* and dupes of them.

Every special gacha has shit/mediocre characters so don't know what were you expecting.

I think Chaguma Tsukimi is the only exception.

Tetra

Noah is really fun to play

I am explaining to that newfag though so that he won't have high expectation towards shironeko summer though.
Chaguma Tsukimi is not really the exception, she has weak defense back then and only through the power of shinka that she rose up quite a bit. In fact all the dragon riders shinka (tsukimi, marl, tetra) achieved top 10 of overall firepower with Tetra as a spearhead.