It's over guys

It's over guys.

No it's not, man. Kudos to Bimmer for doing this, we all know Mercedes wouldn't.

Its been over since the E46 last rolled off the line. Granted I agree there have been some bright spots since then but where the fuck have you been?

>according to one report

It's all over

>we want more cool yuro cars available in the states!

>we don't want more cool yuro cars available in the states!

WOW

a fwd bmw.. is that crazy or what guys

meaning It is successful in China. Look at FWD luxury cars in US, Cadillac, Lincoln, Acura, Audi, Lexus, and more. nuff said.

That is not a cool car

yep..

catagorized as "seriously uncool"

a fwd BMW.. really..

thats insane.

Mercedes-Benz already has the CLA, which is FWD.

Minus a couple enthusiasts:

Burgers don't give a shit about
>manual transmissions
>drivetrain setups

Burgers mainly care about
>brands
>expensive looks
>MPGs

So I don't see a fucking problem?
They get EXACTLY what they want here.
BMW stopped caring about being the No.1 driver's car anyways.

faster than a BRZ

Making them cheaper and trying to pander to poorer people ruins the image though.

The speed at which you make cocks reach climax? Yes.

Not to murricans. It's still a foreign and exotic brand that's considered a cut above domestic shit, even if it will be a FWD econobox with an expensive badge on the front.

There's the A series but it doesn't get sold in the US (too small probably, albeit the A45 would sell well)

The 114i has been around for a while. Any retard on minimum wage can get one.

We are getting the next generation stateside. That was in the news recently but I can't find it at this moment.

The Germans don't give a fuck anymore. They just want quick sales before ICE goes the way of the dinosaurs.

Who cares, it's not like any of you have the means to acquire one anyways.

How much does it cost? Doesn't the Audi a1 cost like 25k?

Found an article on Forbes it sells around 26k USD.

BMW's willing to slap their brand on just about anything and charge 3 prices for it. Ignore that quiet snickering in the background as you drive your Ultimate Driving Machine(tm)

its lame but mercedes generated way more profit when it started making front wheel drive cars