weenie

1GNSKJE76CR111139

Gee, I own a Ford:

1FAFP42X84F222026

Thanks!

oh look i bought a used ford interceptor, and now i think im above the law

geetings

>Autism intensifies

>actually legal to drive here (law says you need to cover up the lightbar but I doubt anyone cares as long as you don't turn it on in traffic)
>can't find a decent one for a good price

That's borderline fuckin' police impersonation at that point.

Hello, probably-not-a-cop.

Is your car newer than 2002? I'll buy your cupholder.

>wanting to drive a chevy crap piece over a crownvic

neck yourself faggot

>implying the Caprice isn't the GOAT
I'm not an opponent of a decent Crown Vic though.

>cupholder
Did the faceplate fall off of yours?

Does everyone's cupholder break so often that you can't find them anymore? Mine is still intact

Mine isn't broken, it's just crap.

No, I'm looking to replace the entire thing with the assembly from an 03+ Panther. Prior to 03 you only get one power point, between the cups and with the change tray RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT so good luck not dropping a fucking penny in when you hit a bump in the road if you don't have a cigarette lighter or aftermarket rubber port cover in place. There's no under-tray point you can use without opening the tray like on the newer ones.

More importantly, the cup holders themselves are the most horrible, awful garbage pieces of plastic trash ever produced, second only to the intake manifold. They're tiny, shallow cubby holes with a fucking little rubber flap that's supposed to hold your drink in place- assuming you carry small styrofoam cups everywhere because the cupholder itself helpfully recommends you use "SOFT CUPS ONLY" with text above both holders. In practice, they're complete garbage. Put a soda can in it and it'll spill. Put a water bottle in it and it'll topple over the instant you turn out of your fucking driveway. This isn't exaggeration- for reference as to how shallow and crappy these cup holders are, the thing in the right one is a standard size roll of electrical tape.

It's not like you've got anywhere else to put your drinks, either- the doors don't have a big enough place to stash a water bottle (hell, you can barely fit your fucking hand in the door cubbies to retrieve lost change or a pen or tape or whatever else you carry in your door), you can't exactly stash it between the seats especially if it's a soda cup with a lid that pops off, the armrests don't have cup holders (that was a FANCY SCHMANCY Lincoln thing, and- surprise!- they don't directly interchange with CV/GMQ armrests because of the Lincoln's 40/20/40 bench instead of the standard 50/50), and I refuse to use an aftermarket plastic holder thingie on top of the transmission tunnel to make up for Ford's crappy design.

And the 2003+ setup for reference- note the pop-up lighter, which is NEXT TO the ashtray/change tray, the second power point on the bottom that you can't see, and actual fucking sensible cup holders like every other goddamn car has had for decades that don't suck ludicrous amounts of fat horse cock.

No YOU need to neck yourself