TELL ME YOUR SECRETS Veeky Forums

Things you secretly like on cars.

Sign me up for a big wang. Depending on how the rest of the car looks, that is.

I like how they look, hate the sound though.

Bump

Is that a little triangle reflector?

fender vents

that's obviously a dragon dildo, user.

I jerk of to the 2017 ford gt

What fucking car is this?

I fap to this car regularly.

some sort of riced nsx

Fuck I hate riced NSXs. The NSX already has the best spoiler of all time and they slap another one on it.

I like automatics

high revving riceboxes with loud exhausts.

despite living 5000 miles away i am apparently a mexican teenager

i kinda know what you mean
the stock NSX is so sleek and sexy

.........decals, any kind of stock decal that comes out of the factory like TURBO and 16v DOHC shit or decaled lines and designs that run along the cars lines.

I can't help myself, I know they degrade over time but I'd waste my money on buying new ones.

I secretly like the dirtiness of a car after being raced or used off road. Basically what a car looks like after Le Mans. Fuck grime from pollution and just shit on the roads.

I like under glow lights... As long as it is properly done, has even lighting under the car, and isn't on a honda civic, any model year.

I also like driving drift cars as daily drivers. It pleases me to be able to sideways on my way to work and back.

I've always loved underglow, and all kinds of ricer lighting. Now it's (de)volved into liking all kinds of running lights.

Stock parts

I love big ass wings.

I also love the dual exhaust Meme that's starting to show up even on shit cars. I'm a sucker for symmetry

Seconded.

Big fookin diffusers and sidepipes. Because racecar.

Door A/C vents

diffusers.

Unfortunately they're on pretty much every normie car now so it's not really special

what car

Yep.

'89, Limited edition Nissan Micra Super Turbo.
Powered by a 0.9L 4cylinder engine with both a supercharger and a turbo, producing 108 Earth shattering HP.

thanks user

I like lifted muscle cars with offroad tires

enormous spoilers and wings.

Unlikely offroad cars in general are one of my fetishes.
Thanks, The Crew.

I love minitrucks, the more useful a vehicle they've rendered useless the better.

Sign me the fuck up for wood trim. Even the fakest Ebay kits are usually still better than staring at yet more grey (or worse, silver) plastic.

I feel you. The whole "battlecars" theme is fucking great.

As long as its not too over the top, like some I've seen with big spikes and fake guns that look like something from mad max, thats a bit too much

Ah yes.

Square booty
Flip up headlights
Top of car one color with darker trim around entire bottom of car
Single sided swingarms on bikes

>There is a point in time where this becomes cool again

I guess you could say they spoiled it.

I'll leave now.

Edit: thanks for the gold. My first ever gold on this stupid post. And rip my inbox.

I want this shit to come back in style.

>implying it isnt

nice

I'm with you

is it possible to drive these around?

>

you know the comedy routine where someone says they will never wash a thing

Yes, because they're on airbags. They press a button and it lifts off the ground.

beaters turned into rally cars. $500 for the most fun you will ever have while driving. also light bars. i love the look of rally lights on a shitbox.

Lolracecar interiors
I unironically drive a car with racing bucket seats and a 4pt harness evsryday. Idk it feels great driving a little pseudo race car all around. I do track my miata so it's the nice kind of rice.

Huge wings and huge hoods. It's no shock i love the Viper.

BIG HOOD
BIG VENTS
BIG DIFFUSER
BIG TIRES
BIG FUCKING WANG

i like station wagons, so much room for activities
i like the new mazda face
i secretly like the new alfa romeo stelvio even though i dislike SUVs and crossovers

Nice 918 bro

Car interiors stripped TO THE FUCK

american luxury coupes specially 80s ones

i like new bmws

this is also my fetish

stance is my fetish

i wish i were japanese

hybrids with tons of power, feels like being a predator sneaking around the city silently then romping down ze autobahn

>that grille

flush wheels =/= stance

Wrong

Are you me user? That's literally my dream shitbox, which is actually kinda obtainable for a import atm

Needs more stickers rally rockets are gods of men

>wang

honestly fuck off and die.

neuspeed...i havent seen that brand since the late 90s.

I received death threats bc of the neon lights on the silver car. lol

BIG wings

When you can see the engine components with all the body panels on

Virtually every car on the road looks like that up here in northern sweden.

i can't keep BMW models apart

theres nothing I secretly like
if I like it I will say so

As far as driving goes fast city cars are my fetish

I'm more into being light and be able to fit anywhere than having a beast under the hood

I couldn't agree more

you're a big boy, aren't you

The conjoined lights incorporated into the spoiler makes me CUM

Underglow always takes me back to the car customization screen from the Need For Speed games and imo it only looks good on 90s Japanese cars because of it

I agree with this.

So are we all in agreement underglow is a fad that should come back?

The auditory response of blowoff valves and screaming superchargers is more desirable to me than the actual performance gain from the forced induction itself.

Bone stock, clean, and complete cars
The only mods I would probably do on a car is a manual tranny swap or a HUD or something

>hnnnngg

NSX nigga wtf

Yes. You can be the one to try to kick it off.

I'd extend that into the 00's. Maybe 2005ish? But definitely early 2000's also tend to look good with the tacky FnF stuff.

So which is better? 4 small, or 2 bigger? I'm talking simply esthetic

Cars that come with tall stock spoilers
like 99 impreza wrxs, and EVO IVs

Tinted tail lights. The catch is done properly. Meaning light output is still good and they are glossy as stock lights

that bmw just looks depressed

fucking tron tier. 10/10

I never liked these kardashian-like rears. In fact I can rarely handle a sedan rear. So ugly...