/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycXy6-jTwCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where does the money come from?

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

A girlfriend for Kanji!

Money isn't real, it only has value because everyone agrees it does.

From Futaba's hips.

I love Anne!

I want to have drunk, sloppy, sex with Ohya!

>nozomi fan art exists

When the world comes crumbling down around you, take a minute to asess your situation, and promptly take the best course of action.

Fuuka post dedicated to keeping a calm head on hard times.

>yusuke's confidant
>you can make a joke during it that you're a couple
>this is enough to convince a large amount of people that he's gay

Fucking how? How the fuck do people think like this?

Stop using my waifu to shitpost

I want to do street photography with Ohya!

>Kanamin Kitchen are still tohether in P5
>Sumomo still puts up with pretending to be a cute loli instead of returning back to her village to work as a farmer like she wanted
>Tamami never suprassed Kanami
>Nozomi didn't get with Kanji
At least Tomoe is happy, I guess. Unless Sir Julius' manga ended.

where are they mentioned?

I think the "not interested in Ann" stuff is more of a factor. And it's more of a meme anyway, isn't it?

Joker after Morgana is forcing him to go to bed

All out attacks look great together.

TV apparently, their concert is the main event at that year's KizunaFes

Atlus' view on second awakenings in Persona games and their spinoffs are as followed
1. Initial Personas are more popular
2. It's just a game, you should really just relax

>using the japanesse vesion

>Your waifu is a bitch!
>Your waifu is a whore!
>Your waifu is a dumbass!
>Your waifu is a slut!
>Your waifu is used goods!
>Your waifu is impure!
>Your waifu is a piece of shit!
>Your waifu is a waste of skin!
>Your waifu is a failure as a human being!
>Your waifu is talentless!
>Your waifu is just like every other whore!
>Your waifu will never be your wife!
>Your waifu would never even date you!
>Your waifu is worst girl!

fuuka is cute

>mfw joker forced himself to go to bed before morgana came around but people forgot

Yusuke throughout the gives major hints he's into Makoto.

Yusuke also says while he thinks Ann is beautiful, her personality tarnishes that beauty

I dislike that Joker's is so generic.

>2. It's just a game, you should really just relax
hey Atlus remember that one part where you refused to have Dojima playable in Arena because "muh canon"
I sure wish you were that relaxed 5 yeaes ago.

>Ann lays on the ground with a blank expression on her face cum running out of her mouth onto the groundyusuke came and pushed her to the walll while ryuji said you finally came then yusuke say wouldn't miss it for the let go and goro pushed her asshole on his dick as she screamed then yusuke comes up and layed down and pushed his dick in whil mishima payed with her tits and nibbled on them and and bit on them so she would scream and ryuji shoved his dick in her mouth to stop her. then she started to cry and then goro started to scratch her neck untill she bleed and pulled her hair while ryuji gave her marks on her face like his with his 's the boss now bicth ryuji yelled as he took his dick out her mouth you ryuji you she said in fearryuji put his dick in her mouth and every boudy including ann cumed there was so much cum in her she had fainted and they all leftthe group run away , leaving ann laying there . cum dripping out all her holes. the group laugh and high five each other as they go for there next victim...

>Ann cries silently as she heads home. She hops up through her window and begins to think of the nights activities. Several minutes later she decides to comfort herself with a favorite toy, a vibrating joker, as she slowly begins to slide the toy in and out she lightly whimpers and moans. Ring Ring Ring she gasps and climaxs as the phone begins to ring.

Are you the Shadow self of subfag user?

>Yusuke throughout the gives major hints he's into Makoto.
Does he? I genuinely can't recall any.

That's only for the P4 side

Goro is almost exactly the same as Adachi, how come Adachi gets none of the hate?

While I get your point, I think there's a huge difference between "characters use the more popular version of their summons because they are more popular" and "let's take a character who is willingly ignorant of the supernatural elements from this series and have him, and his 6/7 year old daughter fight together."

Idol groups graduate members all the time. Here's to hoping for that.

[SCREAMS ETERNALLY]

I really hope she stops spamming the mind charged megidolaons now.

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Everyone thinks hes gay because jun is gay. I'm not joking.

Yeah like the Pyramid scene and some mementos dialog

i'm all about the fuuks and her timely advice

Don't try to reason with shipfags, they're all braindead.

>Does he?
no

A large amount of people who didn't play the game maybe.

Wew

What did he mean by this?

they didn't try to sell him as a dindu nuffin (at least until Ultimax) and the entire party hates his guts until the end even though he killed only two people. With Goro they tried to excuse him killing who knows how many people, including parents of two party members, and ruining even more lives with daddy issues.

he's gauging her purity

>GET REKT!

Kanji/Haru PQ2 2018
Imagine the strong fluffy haired children they would bring into this world

Trying to hook her up with Joker

Trying to pair Joker off in case he meets his daughter, there won't be a chance he goes for her. This is before getting to know him well, so.

>I'm worried
What did he means by this

He's curious about his son's love life

I'm lost. Can anyone fill me in as to why peoole think reiji is joker's dad?

It's just autism don't worry about it

He's trying to find out if she isn't a slut getting his adopted son into trouble

You disgust me

Ironically, Adachi gets no hate here because he gets all the hate EVERYWHERE else. Adachi is a horrible scumbag of a person, who's entire motivation can was basically "for the lulz", and more importantly, the game never tries to make you think otherwise.
Akechi, on the other hand, not only is fujobait, but the game tries to give him a sympathetic backstory, while making him just as, if not more of a monster than Adachi.
Remember, for how much hate Adachi gets, he only actually killed two people, tried to kill another, and "convinced" a guy to kill five more. Akechi, on the other hand, not only killed two of the party members parents, but also killed an untold amount of people. That's not even counting the people who he just caused mental shutdowns in (like Ohya's former partner) or who died as a result of the Psychotic Breakdowns he caused (for instance, do you think EVERYONE in that train crash on April got out alive?)

Canonically, Joker is single since his trust in women was shattered. The woman he saved from Shido framing him for assault and ruining his life was a crippling setback for his ability to be intimate.

P5 characters are great but the PT have the lamests Personas of the whole franchise

4 had the shittiest designs by far.

>clear a Palace in the first week
>get two to three weeks worth of I'm scared bro did it work text
Buncha fucking pussy calm the fuck down

Contrarianism and hating fujoshi

Yeah, it's not like you're gambling your life on the outcome or anything.

TAKASHI
KIDO

GORO IS AN ANGEL

Why is this fag coming to my coffee and suddenly telling me about his past and traumas out of the blue?

I think the news said no one died on the train. Somehow.

adachi goes back to jail at the end of ultimax, he just manged to get his shit together somewhat. It's not even really a redemption or anything just showing his character. Also Adachi's crimes aren't anywhere as close to as bad as Goro's. Adachi isn't ever played for sympathy, even in ultimax.

Because he's a fag who thinks it's acceptable to tell people his entire life story after being told to fuck off.

why do rei and zen exist

i thought all the tier one personas were fantastic in terms of design

my big problem with them is that the connection between the characters and the myths of their personas were flimsy at best

He's a troubled boy looking for a place to hide away from it all

Well there's some reasons why people think he's jokers dad

In a series where the majority of people have straight hair, they both have curly dark hair

They both have similar spells

They both train their bodies

Mark stated that reiji's child inherited his standoffish personality and sharp tounge. Joker has both of those

Joker would be around the same age as reiji's son

They both have the same posture

Reiji did magic tricks joker can move his phone like magic

I think there's more but i can't remember them right now.

Canonically Joker marries Futaba because Baofu is their time traveling son. He's the Cable of Persona.

>why do rei and zen exist
They're literally mistakes to be rectified.
Assuming you played the game, of course.

He's trying to pretend he isn't the worst character. Don't believe his lies.

>oh boy i wish i had friends
>*does the most socially abhorrent action possible*

Didn't the named takshi show up in the early scripts of p5?

Damn straight I "..." his ass

Shit, does time traveling change your ethnicity too? That would explain why he's Chinese.

That casual spin because he's so bored he doesn't give a shit
Jesus christ, no wonder he's able to seduce older women.

How can you tell the difference between chinese and japanese in P5's art style?

Hifumi is the only teenager who actually looks Japanese

It does. It's like you never took Time Travel 101 in High School.

GOD DAMMIT THERE'S MORE
I still haven't popped enduring soul yet but I'm running out of SP recovery and Chie's Chakra'd dragon hustle is the only reason I've made it this far.

Forgot to add, both are into older women.

鷹司!
城戸!

Sorry I took Multiversal Quantum Transportation as my elective instead.

he's casual about it because persona-universe consumer electronics are literally indestructible

What year is the game set in anyway? and why all the secrecy about it?

It's set in 2016

2016/2017

>he's still fighting this damn thing
Didn't you grind at all in Marie's dungeon? I was at least level 80 when I fought that bitch. Also have fun with this boss.

youtube.com/watch?v=ycXy6-jTwCk

This new Atlus PR guy seems like a nice person, miles better than John "meme lord" Hardin.

So the game doesn't feel dated when people play it years from now

>Chie and Ted just got fucking banished to the shadow realm
I am so colossaly fucked right now words cannot even describe it accurately.

If she's already dragging people to hell, you're almost done

Wow like father like son

RIP Chie

So what happened with Joker's schooling anyway? Did he even pass? He was in juvie for most of the third term.

Classic Ryuji.

I wish Marie looked like that in Arena. It's such a good design

>make a character with high single target burst
>clearly a boss killer
>make him reliant on baton passing for the burst
>bosses have no weaknesses
>only way to baton pass is via crits
>cant crit bosses
What's the point, Atlus?

Top of the class