/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

100 Tons of Fun Edition.

Didn't know the password: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvkq4B1Wd64&list=PLfrkDnvtlwFa9z0ea9yDQVnWEig5F-wFa&index=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for LEAGUE?

comfy thread

b-but i was gonna make the new thread :(

pls leave escanor

Anyone wants to run Hunters Nightmare with me?

LEAGUE

League is best

Anyone up for Fishing Hamlet co-op? Ringing at the first lamp, password is bbg.

yeah sure, pass?

why is he even in forbidden woods

best gems to get the most out of pure arc holy blade?

two nourishings and 27.2% arc gem I guess?

Souls has some really dedicated fans and like it or not, Bloodborne is porbably Fromsoft's most loved game. Souls fans that don't like it probably haven't played it and the ones that truly dislike it are very few. Not to mention that this is the comfiest place on the whole internet.

bbg123

League is best. Not least because there is no retarded roleplay to be had.
Quiet and comfy place with lots of cool hunters to recruit like Madara and Henryk and the Good Hunter, and some sneks to kill.

ringing at the lamp user

>Lost connection to the network

Give me a minute to restart my shit

Okay ringing again at lamp

I'm going to fuck you, hunter.

Anyone up for Micolash? Ringing at fog, pw is bbg

WHY DOES LOGARIUS' SECOND PHASE START SO FUCKING EARLY

His first phase is fucking horseshit anyway
>Hit him once
>Barely have enough to dodge his fucking instant panic button explosion

Guys I finally platinumed Blibble. Here's a spidder playin the drums.

Also

>complete NG
>run through NG+
>complete in like an hour
Damn, makes you realize just how non-linear the game is. Most of the content is strictly optional.

I can't think of a single thing about this boss that isn't miserable bullshit

Give me a second to get to research lamp and I can ring there

alright, I'm ringing there now

Destroy all Kosayers

Purify all Kosmongrels.

It's kosmos of course

>shoot Logarius' sword
>he's already started the animation for planting a new one before the first even disappears
I'm going to pull my fucking hair out

Ringing for Maria now

>shoot the sword with rifle spear
>all pellets miss

Do you want help? Post a pass.

parry him with the fist of gratia you noob

saw cleaver + bbp + fire paper + l1 = stun lock

Just wait until it falls through the ground

Because that's where his treehouse is.

lel that happened to me once

Post Hitler sliders or face PLEASE.

You can skip Old Yharnam, Yahar'gul Part 1, Hemwick, Cainhurst, the Frontier, the DLC, all the dungeons, the Choir Loft, and all the quests, provided you play your cards right. If you know the path through the Woods well enough, that area should only take five minutes.

CRUSH IMPURITY BENEATH YOUR BOOT

Is the Bowblade good for a 25/50, skl/blt build?

there isn't a way to reset stats is there? mine is all kinds of fucked up ;_;

Fishing Hamlet anyone? Ringing at lamp if so. PW: bbg

its alright, better at 50/25
nope, make a new character and ask for help with planning

Stats?

As far as I can tell, 25/50 is kind of not great. Every blt weapon is going to do little damage untricked at those stats. Unless you want the extra visceral damage, you should probably think of putting those points somewhere else

Thanks for the ride

So I should go full skill for Bowblade then?

no problem user, was comfy

I'm ringing but not getting anything, did I get cucked?

yeah, the bow form is mainly poke damage for bosses, and the blade really benefits from the skill well. build also works well for reiter

Do you think Cainhurst would gave become full Pthumerians had the church not nipped their we wuzzin in the bud?

If he wants recruits, why not just unlock the door?

Prove yourself first, it's not like Cainhurst where you just have to suck off the feminine dicks of all the ghosts and let Logarius bum you.

What should I spend my insight on, I have 75, but I can''t buy blood rocks yet

If you're Yuria, thank you. That was really fun.

that guy got cucked

it was fun bullying orphan user

Armor, chunks, rocks, any consumables you enjoy. So basically everything. Most important is saving for the rocks you need.

just save for rocks or buy hoontah sets

>Bloodborne bosses (SUPER EASY MODE)
>Character in the video is literally maxed out all levels with fire-infused saw spear

Why did they decide to make Kirk so inferior to Ludwig's?
I understand making it slow since it's a huge heavy hammer, but why give it a shorter sword too?

Why even infuse the weapon when he could just make use of his 99 str and skill + paper/phantasm shell buffs

Annalise!

Was it Ray?

Yes.

IS PURGED!!!

Yuuuuria, I'll remember this.

I showed my friend the gold ardeo and he said it looked like the top part of a phonograph and he described it as the character had to jam it on his to hear the music better.

Yeah he just maxes out his character, Its nothing impressive. I'm not doubting he doesn't have skill, but literally anybody can do what he does with enough time and patience.

Where's the 15% and 19% in Mensis?

>desires contact with great ones
>sacrifices entire city
>runs around a series of hallways awooing at you
>gets rekt
Was it autism?

Evolution without courage will be the ruin of our race.

It was undeniably autism, but that powerful, alienating, genius autism you find in kids whose mothers were abducted by Greys in their youth.

He wasn't just randomly awooing. He was imitating the Orphan of Kos, or some say Kosm.

He was running around calling you a nigger

Gems? 15% Nourishing near the pigs, 18% Arc Droplet past the Lanterns. Both are after Micolash.

>tfw you like the idea of str weapons more than you like skill
>tfw most of them look plain goofy and you're jack shit with them
>skill weapons aren't as awesome but look more practical

Life is suffering. I hate weapon parts clinging onto my back, like jeez, it just looks awkward

That's why many sets have straps on the back and such, for things to hang from. Burial Blade is the worst, just looks like a big dumb stick and it's a Skill weapon.

I know how to feel, I got over it by using them though. Tricked Kirk is the worst offender the way it blocks your view when fighting smaller enemies.

Thanks m8

Anyone else find it kind of strange how the Saif has that forward step built into the first tricked r1? I've gotten used to it now but at the start it fucked me up alot.

They created a very high skill cap weapon that was abusable as well. You actually can duck under bullets to avoid being parried on that attack.

Really? Interesting. Haven't done any pvp with it yet but I did just kill Micolash so I'll get to soon.

The trick attacks move you forward and back as well. Such a fun weapon, it really surprised me when I first used it since I figured it'd just be another mind-numbingly boring saw type weapon

>do LUHB on skill build just for shits and giggles because free insight
>824 attack
I just OHKO one lofter for 1300HP with charged R2

I actually picked it up for my Arc build in place of either saw weapon, I'm glad it's so different.

I'm going to do it guys, I'm going to make an ARC character. Gunna pussy out on going to 99 though.

It's really shit at the start, gets fun once you get to some tools. I had to be carried until I had two fire radials.

Because someone last night said I should finish up the rest of the Undead Giants with no damage, here's the Cannon Undead Giant.
FRC bosses I haven't done:
-Watchers (Considering doing this with no parries if there's interest)
-Beast Possessed Soul (Also without parries)
-Keeper of the Old Lords (Also no parries)
-Maneater Boar (Probably won't do this one)
-Brainsucker (Probably won't do this one either)
-Loran Silverbeast (Or this one)
-Bloodstarved Beast
-Bloodletting Beast with head (Is there even a point to doing this one?)

Let me know if you're interested in seeing any of those.

youtube.com/watch?v=tvkq4B1Wd64&list=PLfrkDnvtlwFa9z0ea9yDQVnWEig5F-wFa&index=11

Just so you know watchers with tricked beast cutter is ultra babby mode. Use it or be cool and don't, I personally won't judge you, others might. Just putting it out there.

OK friends i've never gone spelunking and it seems fun. all my other builds are 120+ so i'm going to do an autist level str build

50/12/50/13/5/18

Planning on pizza cutter and cannon. Need a fun backup str weapon for this build. Kirkhammer? I tried that hammer once and it was kinda weird in that the uncharged R2 seems to do different damage based on how close/far you were to the enemy. Seems like the sweet spot was right where the head attaches to the shaft.

arc is the funnest build in the game

I have 3 arc builds

Hammer puts out shockwaves that extend slightly beyond it's reach that do significantly less damage then hitting with the actual hammer, their hitboxes can be funky so sometimes those will hit instead. I'm not sure about a sweet spot existing or not, although I've never noticed one.

This is probably it; I didn't realize that it had an aoe effect. Seemed to do about 1/2 the damage of an actual impact. Thanks sempai

I won't. I'm probably going to use my SKL/ARC build like on the majority of these videos.

Nigga, wut?
You can get fire radials by the time you kill BSB, that low your build really makes no difference.
Arc is easy mode.

I had a lot of issues with hot dog for some reason. Once I got past that though yeah it's been fun as hell.