Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Soon

TL?

Which servant has the most bullyable tummy?

Shirou possesses an extraordinary talent for housework. Despite having Taiga as his caretaker, he generally cooks all of her meals and does almost all of the housework while she generally does nothing. Home cooking is his forte, and he especially prides himself in Japanese cuisine. He is not a cheapskate when it comes to ingredients to make a delicious meal, and he will spend a great deal of time in order to make something extravagant. He teaches Sakura how to cook and as she improves, they eventually start to compete over the quality of their meals. Shirou equally enjoys Japanese tea, black tea, and coffee, but he prefers Japanese tea and dislikes plum kelp tea. There are times when he receives liquor from Copenhagen, but he merely tastes it as he is not good with alcohol. Among the characters of Fate, he is one of the heaviest eaters, losing only to Saber, Berserker, and Lancer. According to him: “one who does not have the stomach to digest breakfast is a failure as a martial artist.” Despite having his household finances taken care of by Taiga, Shirou does not wish to feel like a freeloader, so he has been taking up part-time jobs since middle school in order to pay for his own expenses. He earns 950 yen per hour at Copenhagen, and he receives spending money from accompanying Raiga Fujimura when he participates in his hobbies, which include sumo wrestling and hunting

How do people feel about Scat getting an A++ holy sword NP?

Please bully/poke/sexually harass your My Room servant now

Anne

>Kiara, pls suck my dick
>Fuck off kiddo, I only like mature cock
>Wow you're such a redditor

>tfw Fate isn't a serious and deep franchise anymore

Pic related it's King Arthur by the way.

This is a cultural exchange with /gbfg/, /fgog/. Reply to this post with your best memes for me to take back to /gbfg/ and in return we won't give you our SEAniggers when your English patch lands. A great deal, right?

Dragon event with Orochi as boss when

Well she can already handily beat all my favourite servants so I don't really care if she goes beyond that.

Any answer other than Kiara is objectively wrong

>anymore
It never was

(You) because I'd punch your baby dead if you were pregnant.

I want to bring down the wrath of good by doing taboo unspekable things to this stomach.

>in return we won't give you our SEAniggers when your English patch lands.
Bullshit, this thread is already full of them.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

They look so cool together.
I hope they show up during the swordsman chapter as a group.
It would be a cool boss fight where you have to fight the two of them, but your party gets the Dragon attribute.

But this thread is already infested with them

Why are you lying? Pic related is King Arthur.

>ywn be trained by Scath hard enough you become a Lancer.
Worked for EMIYA, right?

I know bro, it was just epic irony by using a CG from a fan-disc. Did you like it?

The only servant you sexually harassed in MyRoom is Boudica

F

You grope Atalanta too

Remember when King Arthur fucked a ginger?

Don't really care about her power, I just look forward to her interactions in game when it's released and whatever lore he finds interesting to add to his fan project.

Can best saint be a saber too?

Why Mashu and BB don't have card arts for Shielder and MoonCancer? Just because we never actually roll them unlike the Alieregos?

Don't underestimate the cancer that is granblue SEAniggers.

Here senpai, this is the best meme yet produced by the western Type-Moon fanbase.

Did you laugh?

I mean
It's a little late for that.

Non canon so who cares

Okay

Why is Assassin purple? Is this some kind of racist joke about him being an African-American, user?

What is Scathach training?

I'll give you a rare UNRIVALED just for you.

>non canon Servant has a better design than 90% of GO's original characters
What did they meme by this?

When will DW fix Kiara's breasts?

This is about it, since the focus of the game should be similar to something like Kamidori Alchemy Meister.

Okay

give it to me straight, user: just how bad it is?

It's good to see soccer bring the hearts of shitposters together.

LIZ THREAD

His robe and hair are purple.
He's also a nigger.

It is EoD posting hour?

Fix what?

It's terminal.

Witch is unironically my least favourite design of the donut steels, still good overall, since Ikemeru's petite girls are great, but the other oc's are better. Also she will probably be Morgan cause fuck it.

I mean.
That is a really nice design.

Jesus christ, fuck, no. This is going to happen to us too and I am not ok with it.

If you look closely at her 2nd and 3rd sprite she has lines that separate her breasts and torso.

This is my boyfriend, say something nice about him.

But, user, she sexualizes herself.
In her third ascension line she even goes "Hyuuu. Sexy."

Why'd this get deleted?

I want Liz to cuck me!

A nipple.

>let's draw a typical witch character
>but wait let's make her clothes ripped
>now that's good design!

It will only get more common as more new shit gets released. Also when F/GO is on a cooldown period, like now.

I play 3 months.
Is it shit?

No that's Altria

This is king Arthur

EMIYA-kun~

Well last time I checked it involves lots of near death experiences and a well rounded curriculum that allows you to be summoned in all classes including caster.

>mods on Veeky Forums

More like when will they fix her NP gen

melth>okita>drake>arturia>jeannu>MHXalter

7/10

See

Her butte!!

>let's draw a nigger
>that's a good design

They are a seperate component of the sprite due to being animated. So they have the bolt on setup which is not anything new.

N E V E R
V
E
R

>Okita above Drake

No you're wrong. Drake is more useful 99% of the time and out of all of the ST 5* Sabers Okita is the worst.

Shirou does not feel good in the atmosphere of a Game Center. He is weak against blind dates, even though he likes them. He has never gone to the dentist. His English is poor and his intended major is initially in the field of law and politics. He likes repairing electronics to help practice his Magecraft, and he can become immersed for hours at a time while fixing appliances. Due to the fact that he almost never denies requests to repair appliances or work, such as cleaning the school's swimming pool before its opening, he has many nicknames such as “fake school janitor”, “in charge of mending”, “vacuum cleaner of the Archery Club” and “Homurahara’s brownie”. He likes to meditate within the dojo in his household, often to relax before or after practicing Magecraft.

Seriously though, when will DW fix Instinct?

People stopped caring once it became blatently obvious that TYPE-MOON has lost complete interest in being accurate to the source material.

There are plenty of other servants with animated breats like tamamo lancer who do not have this issue though. Even then her first sprite does not have these lines.
It just looks awful and lazy

Why does gbfs gawain look so much better than FGOs and sound much better?

Running laps around a deserted tropical island and then sleeping on her lap

Better than me.
Three months in I only had EMIYA prebuffs, smug assassin snake and Li

Since the canon version decided to go all dumbfuck on the myth, fanfiction doing it is suddenly not that bad.

THIS tbqh

>Okita
>Drake
>Redman
>Sad Vlad
>Chink
>SEKAI DE ICHIBAN TSUYOI DAKARA
Nah, that's pretty good.

>this abomination is somehow better than Fate Gawain
Fuck off GBF shills.

>decide to check /fgog/ again after some months
>check the last few threads
>cuckposting and the same autism as usual
15 minutes of my life gone forever

While at school, he aims to be the greatest at the “who will give up first” type of contest. He once participated in sepak takraw along with Ryuudou Issei and Matou Shinji during a school festival. They advanced to the finals, but when they competed with the team formed by Kane Himuro, Ayaka Sajyou and Ayako Mitsuzuri, Issei caused a quarrel after being harassed with concentrated attacks and caused both teams to be disqualified.

Fate/Zero

Shirou moving into the Emiya residence.

He appears near the end of the story. He lost his family to the great fire caused by the Grail, as he laid on the floor trying to reach out to someone. Kiritsugu found him and thanked him. Shirou was envious of Kiritsugu when he saw him happily cried in tears as if he was saved.

Football.

Have you seen his face without the mask?
Also he's tsundere Gil

Nobody cares

Why the fuck is someone copy and pasting a wiki article(?) on the thread?

After being rescued by Kiritsugu from the inferno, he is adopted as Kiritsugu's son. Shirou felt more comfortable calling Kiritsugu "old-man" (爺さん, jii-san?) than "father" or "dad". In the anime adaptation, he is seen settling into the Emiya residence.

In the Drama CD, Shirou kept experiencing nightmares. Shirou would take the medicine that Kiritsugu made with magecraft. Shirou asks Kiritsugu about teaching him magecraft but Kiritsugu was completely against it.

Five years later, while gazing at the stars in the Emiya estate. Kiritsugu tells Shirou of his dream to be a Hero of Justice and how he failed. Shirou, in admiration, states that he will achieve Kiritsugu's ideal and this allows Kiritsugu to die peacefully.

Quite an epic blog you got there m8. Where can I subscribe for more?

Someone asked who Shirou was and asked why he should care about him when he's playing FGO so he's copy and pasting the entire article of Shirou to spite him

that looks like shit, he's not even smug.

I care!
We should be a thread for open, fun discussion, and welcoming to newfriends whenever they decide to enjoy our wonderful game.

/fgog/ is pretty average for Veeky Forums, I really don't get why people think it is that bad. In fact it is at it's worst when /fgog/ is mentioned on /a/.