Do you eat in your car or allow eating

Do you eat in your car or allow eating

yes

no

OP is skinnyfat

no wonder, he's the fat cockposter

Have my car and then the family car. No one is allowed to eat in my car. Family car is a Durango with leather seats the kids can't fuck up and I get it detailed monthly so they can do whatever.

Guilty

I'm only 180lbs though

Not him. I think his Lancer is white right?

I did because my last car I got when I was 18 and drove for 10 years, so I didn't really give a fuck. My next car, I probably won't allow eating desu.

Although knowing myself I'll probably go back on that pretty quick, eating in your car is just too convenient.

Why wouldn't I?

It's not like any spills will permanently ruin my car, anything can be cleaned (or repaired).
Vacuuming the inside of my car will take at most 5 minutes, and most gas stations will have a quarter vacuum you can use.

Someone explain to me why eating in my nice car is bad, as long as you don't do it while driving there is literally nothing wrong with crumbs and spills. Cup holders and napkins exist for a reason.

No, no and not smoking allowed either. In fact, no one but me is allowed in the car.

Only me, and Hitler.

I do unless its stuff bound to spill like icecream or saucy stuff, my car is pretty shitty and old so I dont really care, my brothers who drove it before it went to me already done a number on the interiors

NEVER

even when i get some drive through I hang it outside my window

No and no.

Gotta get that variety of bugs flavor,

Buddy of mine wouldn't let anyone eat in his Ranger, but would chain smoke ciggies and light up grass with the windows closed.

>menthol

This fella got it right

Hitler was a vegetarian though. I bet he farted a lot, so is your car a convertible?

Disgusting, looks like nog trash

No.
That is why I drive alone...

/thread

You've crossed the line and there will be consequences.

Yes and Yes.

It's not hard to clean. No need to be an asshole to your passengers.

>Ann Arbor

Oh man I miss the 4/20 celebrations.

>white people
eeeeewwwww. wtf??!

he had irritable bowel syndrome so his farts were probably wet too.

this is seriously disgusting. white people are so fucking nasty

What's it like not having to take care if things?

Only one person can eat in my car and that's my GF because she eats on a meal plan. So it's all salads and chicken breast in containers=no spills. If she ever does though that will be the end of it.

fucking no

yes. I don't eat like a fuckin animal

Yes, because it's easy to clean if something did get spilled on it. I'm not worried about crumbs because I clean my car regularly, and if the seats ever got really gross I'd take the covers off and throw them in the washing machine.

Only faggots ban eating in their cars.

>m-muh resale value
>m-muh pristine upholstery

Protip for you faggots: no one wants to buy your used Passat

>racism on Veeky Forums

Not surprised

Yep.

What vehicle is that? The shifter is very familiar to me in a strange way....

Also is this like Veeky Forumss fluffy abuse? Shifter abuse?

delet this

There's a million of them, under that shifter there must be a fucking mound of disgusting garbage (and probably bugs).

Typical filthy spic ruining a car in unimaginable ways.

greasy shit no way cuz faggots then get grease all over door handles and shit

Thanks for outing yourself as a poor fag who eats greasy fast food.

I only eat clean so my food is clean. My shit is clean too. I could shit in my car and it'd be cleaner than your McDonald's Burgerwagon.

The pizza's are on their way :^)

Thats what I tell people but I'll drop in to KFC on my way home sometimes.

It's fine, I am not Jewish so I am immune to Hitler's gas.

You're right.

Niggers just. Throw their trash out the window onto the ground. Their cars stay clean inside.

2013-16 Subaru impreza or crosstrek

>Erik spelled with a k
>senecal
>white
>menthols
The menthols should have been enough to tip you fags off

I've never even seen a white person smoke menthols.

>he think gum and mouth wash will cover up the putrid smell of nigger cigarettes

No smoking and no animals, otherwise anything goes ($700 of domestic steel with a $700 S/S exhaust).

>cigarettes

>I'm fatter than cockposter
Time to cut

>Do you eat in your car
Every once in a while, but only when parked and with necessarry precautions to not make a mess
>or allow eating
If I can trust you to not make a mess, sure, but I probably can't, can I?

Eat.. meals in your car?

I get bringing snacks if you're on a road trip.... but why would you take food from a restaurant, or in your house, out to your car to eat it? That seems so inconvenient.

Cockposter is like 180 kilos.