/svg/ - Shadowverse General

OIRA

>NEWS
TWITTER PACKS ARE OUT

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pegpNg4PbAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great game

Play Storm Haven

stop playing shadow

22th nerfs, finally Haven will be t0 craft were it belongs

I am. The true patrician's deck.

I did for my dailies today.
Except for my "win 4 ranked" mission, I'm just gonna ignore that.

KYS SHADOH NEEKERS AND STOP SAY DRGUN IS NERF

Reminder that Dragoncraft did nothing wrong.
The problems come from their access to Neutral cards, like Sahaquiel + Bahamut/Lucifer/Israfill, and Grimnir

Pure Dragon are bros

People were saying forest was tier 1 though, and it has only ever gone down in winrate, what happened?

I want to make a sibling for Luna

Shadowniggers

forest used to be 3rd highest winrate craft a couple of weeks into the totg expansion during the prevalence of aggro shadow. its winrate probably dropped due to be increase in midrange shadow where deathbreath cucks it completely(?) with aggro shadow increasing in playrates and winrates (see latest shadowlog), do you think forest can see a resurgence?

Oh SHIT bros, Blood actually has a positive win rate going first! This is groundbreaking.

>i'm gonna ignore a quest that need 15min at best to be done

>"This one card is very limiting to the design space of the class"

Dragon as a class is very limiting to the design space of the entire game because it literally does everything and does everything better than everyone else.

>50.1%
Wow
Dragon is the only balanced class right now

>2 of 7 crafts played 63% of the time
nothing wrong here

>no craft has a positive winrate going second
what did they mean by this

>zell
>rahab
>sibyl

Good night, shadowniggers.

But i was playing discard dragon in rank bro!

one concede please

So only dragon players play meme decks in ranked?

At least Forest has more winrate going second :^)

Give sword a healing card.

Did the guy translating shadowverseTV or something ever come up with anything?

10pp Unbreakable spell put 3 aurelia saber with full stats on the field and heal for 5.

Thank you!

The biggest indicator that Cygames don't know what they are doing is actually thevery last column.

Starting second immediately puts you at a disadvantage. No matter the strategy, no matter the craft, it's an uphill battle. The game is flawed by design.

Guys how do I play kys blood
I always end up actually just killing myself

>54.8%
>50.1%
>47.4%

Do they even know how percentages work? How the fuck are you having way more than 100% on a pie chart?

It has to do with Shadow going first fucking over just about everyone, and Shadow also being over a third of ladder
When you check out the matchups some classes still like going second more

Its literally impossible to get out of B unless you're playing shadow or dragon

Fuck this game. I'm done with this shit

Nice bait.

Wehn the top deck that has 35%+ playrate is heavily favoured when first, it affects all the crafts' winrates. The same thing was noticeable when Daria/OTK roach was dominant, but this time it was 2nd.

It's because the most played craft wins about 61% of the time going first. The only reason it has a negative winrate going second is because it's plays against itself 35% of the time with only a 40% winrate

See and There are many crafts who like going second more in general. It has to do more with the opponent. Shadow will fuck them in the ass and Dragon can ramp out of control going first (Dragon sometimes likes going second though)

youtube.com/watch?v=pegpNg4PbAE
galretto aggro vengeance blood

Step 1. Get matched a class that isn't forest or shadow
Step 2. Curve perfectly
Step 3. Diabolic drain every ward and keep pushing storm damage

I lose to dragon too, am I just not hitting face enough?

its possible unless you're facing a lot of sandbaggers

>demonic sniper
the madman

If you lose to dragon that because you didnt have a 4pp activator and airjammer next turn.

Contrary to what you would expect you actually do have to play like a control class and keep your opponent's board totally clear if you don't have a spiderweb imp out. That's the easiest thing to fuck up when playing the deck
Vs dragon though you just have to get lucky and draw into an activator, and then multiple Airjammers. Salamander breath doesn't clear an Airjammer flood so it's your strongest tool in pushing board advantage. If you don't do that you'll probably lose because lol healing

>vampire bard
>demonic strike

I love this game's art sometimes.

When is shadow nerf?

Despite what some people say you won't always beat Dragon with kys blood. Turn 2 Oracle into turn 3 Rahab will shut you down just like any other aggro deck. If you don't draw a 2drop your chances plummet, if you don't draw a Vengeance setter your chances are completely fucking gone.

I'd honestly say it's closer to 50-50 which is pretty damn sad when it's the "counter dragon meta" deck.

>Doesn't even bother posting a webm
Shadowniggers are retarded.

Tomorrow

Critique deck?
Not pictured: 2 Yurius, 2 Blood wolf
I'm scraping together vials for my last Diabolic, will probably take out dance of death once I get it

Check your crate.

10 minutes

Imagine a world without Shadow and Dragon shitting everything up for everyone else

pls no nerf

Yep on shadowlog it's a 54.5% to 45.7% winrate of going first vs second for that deck versus dragon, which evens out to exactly 50%
Great counter guys, the most hyperaggressive deck with probably the most damage from hand besides Roach can't counter the ramp deck
Baphomet out
Grimnir out
Pact out
+1 Yurius
+1 Wolf
+1 horde
-1 sadistic
+1 succubus
I like things to be as consistent as possible in this deck that way I know what I will be able to play with
Grimnir is a good ward but he doesn't generate value like Succubus or DoV and since this deck plays to win, not to not lose, I would rather just use those two 3drops. Also the last Diabolic is really important

You're getting that nerf dick and you're going to like it.

>dragoncuck lightning blasts my atomeme
I can't even bring him back with Ceridwen. Playing against dragon is such a pain in the ass.

Imagine a world without you.

Always 3 wolf.
I used to run Baphomets but took them out cause it fucking hurt when Airjammer pulled them.
Sadistic Night is unusual but could be pretty good.
Hungering Horde run 3.
I don't run Grimnirs, and run 3 Succ and 3 Lauras but it's up to you.
DoD isn't so bad really, it's a bit too costly for what the deck wants to do.

Drain seriously makes this deck work though, topdecking that card to push your lethal through a ward with Dark General happens so often.

in like a month

It would be a sadder world for you, and you know it

>shadow is t1 ! instant guaranteed wins!
>go 3-2 both vs haven with the most insane deck
>b-but muh netdecking websites!

Never listen to /svg/ about anything especially netdecking and tier lists

You have to ask Daria to bring him back from another dimension.

what are you even trying to say?
>netdeck
>tier list
>T2

glut of shitty 3 drops and probably subpar play contributed to those losses
also your lack of spells was probably the biggest factor here, resentment is your only good removal and it comes online at turn 8 so you had no midgame options at all

How does stuff even get nerfed in this game?

Do they nerf cards specifically or what

No, I'd be actually happier without autismos sperging about minor issues such as Dragon.

I'm saying shadow is t1.9 at best with haven taking its spot at t1.
Haven destroys both the current ""t1"" decks and shits on everyone else just as well while for some reason is all the way down to t3.

I love you Dragonbro, but you're abusive and oppressive to the rest of the classes. Except Shadow of course.

>no good 4 drop like necroassassin

Ayyy

Take two and rank mode is two different things bro. Take two doesn't have netdeck retard.

pst fun budget deck codes

XDDD I LOVE HOW DSHITTERS HAVE 3 FUCKING COPIES OF THEIR RETARDED CANCEROUS AUTISTIC ''''''''WINCON'''""" AND END UP FULLY CHARGING 2 OR 3 OF THEM BY TURN 8 EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME I JUST GOT 2 RUNESHITTERS BACK TO BACK AND THEY NUTTED ON ME SERIOUSLY WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

r8 this card

Deep Insight
3 PP
Draw a card.
Spellboost - Reduce the cost of this card by 1.

>the most powerful aggressive deck this game has ever had is an automatic loss against a ramp deck (that is supposed to lose to aggro) if you go second
great game

>supporting more d-shift cancer
kys runetumor

Broken because of the deck it'll be used in.

genuinely overpowered as shit
would rocket dshift into tier 1, and turn 7 dshift would become commonplace

>Complaining about DShift when Rune is the worst class and Shadow and Dragon exist in the state they're in

>net deck
>in take 2
I'm sure you're just pretending

>elf
>shota
>dark skinned
>obedient

God I wish that were me.

My bad I have 3 wolves
I'll try these out, thanks. What's my mulligan goal? Activator and 2-drop top priority? Do I drop laura on curve or save her for some damage play? She seems awkward to me

Are you genuinely think that Diarrhea is bad against shadow, you piece of shit?

Thats excellent and all but now look at my cards.
Its basically midrange shadow.

Against everyone but Blood and Shadow mulligan hard for an activator
If you get an activator, keep DoV and 2 drops/2 cost removals
Vs blood and shadow only keep 2 costs that can trade into followers with 2 hp and 2 cost removal

Laura has two uses
Turn 6+ DoV Laura for 4 face (or hitting a follower)
Turn 7+ Soul dealer Laura for 6 face (has to hit face and end game because it's fucking soul dealer)
She is clunky and can clog hand so I only run 1. Play her turn 3 only if you have nothing else to play

It hurts but you have to mull everything if you don't see your Vengeance activators.

I do drop Laura on 3 if I absolutely have nothing else but otherwise keep her for turn 6 stormed 3 drop or turn 7 stormed Soul Dealer. This also effects how I choose to activate Vengeance if I have a Soul Dealer and Belph in hand.

It has some cards that midrange shadow uses, but it's a bad midrange shadow deck if you used it on ladder

>abusive and oppressive
Isn't it limited to our own bothersome necromancer Fuhrer Luna?

Are you just going to ignore my post that points out exactly what's wrong with your deck?

You forgot
>gay for goblins

>luna is now simultaneously a jew, a communist, a nigger and a nazi

>LALALALAAL I SHOULD WIN BECAUSE IM SHADOW LALALALAA
It's just T2. People having better decks or god curves always happened. The other user should realize that just because they're playing shadow doesnt mean they'll be handed wins on a silver platter.

I understand all that, but he seems to think that none of the blame could possibly lie upon his draft which is actually kind of shitty despite the power cards

I had 0 good spells in the draft and the only good ones were locked away by absolute shit followers (spectre)
No amount of zombie parties (which i had none in draft) would've saved me vs shadow a t3 deck