Another day wasted on Veeky Forums when I could have been doing something productive...

Soft_member
Soft_member

Another day wasted on Veeky Forums when I could have been doing something productive or making money

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

what ideas do you have to make money, maybe I can help pep you up

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

running a criminal botnet where I steal normies' financial institution information to make fraudulent transfers

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

If I you were even close to being capable of doing that you'd already have a decent job.

Apply yourself or kys.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

tfw i made about 4k on DRYS yesterday and another 2 at XTGI today.

eGremlin
eGremlin

try are nine kay

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Hahahaha are you the faggot from a few months ago who would post every day about how easy it is to set up a botnet and anyone not doing that was a massive cuck?

Seriously, those were the most hilariously delusional and pathetic threads of 2016

Soft_member
Soft_member

tfw when made an extra $750 intraday trading March 17 exp calls on AGN and AMGN while I was at work in my salaried position

girlDog
girlDog

Another day wasted on Veeky Forums when I could have been doing something productive or making money

True, but lazy as F

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

delete this.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

try r9k

Methnerd
Methnerd

hilarious and delusional
Wait, that's not the same guy who kept making threads about how easy it was to rob banks, is it?

Flameblow
Flameblow

Easiest short term investmen, with atleast 2000% ROI this year is definitely the Iconomi crypto coin. I have been in this game for a long time, since the BTC started. When it was worth cents I created one of my many .txt files with a written message of :where and how to buy Btc, what it is etc. And I forgot about it, cus I give no fucks, I still dont. The ICN coin is basically the NASDAQ of cryptos. Just look at the buy orders, now enough sellers.

Supergrass
Supergrass

ICN coin
It's not a coin, it's an asset :3, a very valuable asset that is.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

so how do i buy it ? im still new to this. i have bit coin , does every coin need its own wallet? how annoying is that..

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Don't buy coins, buy penny stocks.

King_Martha
King_Martha

alright thanks man. rh?

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

I know these feels desu 0 net worth at 20 yo because I am a lazy dropout neet

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

tfw when all my memories are Veeky Forums shitposts during my formative years

w8t4u
w8t4u

Don't buy coins, buy penny stocks.
lol, no

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

It doesnt get any better wagecucking 50+ hours a week at 31 uears old either...

Almost got hit head on by a semi on the way to work.

Thought all day about how much better life would be if we'd just hit...

Fucking kill me...

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit