2018 Acura RLX facelift revealed

>2018 Acura RLX adopts new Acura design direction including signature diamond pentagon grille

>The 2018 Acura RLX is the most sophisticated and best performing Acura sedan ever, with Sport Hybrid Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (Sport Hybrid SH-AWD™) technology, shared with the NSX supercar, that creates a powerful and precise driving experience unmatched in the segment. Acura has simplified the RLX trim structure to make the brand’s innovative Sport Hybrid technology more desirable and accessible streamlining the offering to two well-equipped variants. The new 2018 Acura RLX will go on sale in November.

>The 310-horsepower RLX with Precision All-Wheel Steer™ is now mated to a new 10-speed Automatic Transmission (10AT) delivering a more refined driving experience, as well as improved acceleration and passing times.

What do you think?

Acura is now highlighting the RLX Sport Hybrid's connection the NSX

We don't buy new cars, Acura marketing rep. Just post pictures of the old NSX and leave us alone.

>Acura marketing rep.

I am not. Shit

Do the RLX even sell?

Looks so fucking bad it's impressive

>implying Acura is a luxury carmaker

No, but with the facelift, it will pick up.

That grille is fucking hideous

Nooo it is good!

Is this the new Buick Regal?

Looks better than the new accord.

Where is the Legend coupe??
Or bring back integra/rsx with new type r powertrain.
Only this will save Acura
And not shit styling

This is the worst grill design ever put on a production car.

Funny how people complain about Acura grill no matter how many times they change it.

Reminder that this is a $50,000 acura sedan

For the same price you could get a 5 series, e class, Continental, CT6, s90

But it's fully loaded unlike it's competitors.

sorry, I'd rather get pic related for the price.

forgot pic

People still care about new Acuras and Infinitis?

They all look the fucking same.

at least they're trying again

JUST

some fag drew lines on a paper and a higherup fag signed off on it and paid him millions

This is pretty much how I feel. Not great but at least they appear to be making an effort.

Also this is just a refresh, not a new gen. I really hope the next gen TLX will be competitive... or at least getting closer to competitive.

Dear god that mouth.

Christ that's ugly.

I thought it was a crossover for a second, that pic makes it look really fucking fat

I've seen 1 or 2 RL in my life and zero RLX.

It looks like a Kia.

why can't acura adapt godly styling like lexus

Ugly af but what else is new?

So basically a long wheelbase accord.
Why the hell Acura still exists?

If I had the money I would buy one as I am so sick of seeing everyone driving a Mercedes, Audi, and BMW just so I would stand out.

It's a massive fuck up.

looks gud

The hybrid RLX is actually a really interesting car.

The electric motors can drive or brake any of the four wheels. It's like the torque vectoring on the old ShAWD, but replaces the heavy driveshaft and differential with electric motors. Basically, it works like the new NSX.

The handling is quite amazing. It is also the ONLy Acura still made in Japan.

But they sell like 450 of the hybrids a year. Most RL sales are the gimpy fwd model. They USED to ALL be AWD. Acura gimped it up and wonder why they sell worse than the original 05-12 RL....

Exactly. With the exception of trucks and SUVs, toyotas look worse than their honda counterparts. But acura doesn't even compare to lexus styling and quality.

I see they're trying to compete with Lexus on who can make the worst looking grille

i saw one of these driving the other way today and i honestly thought it was some sort of chinese mfg until i got close enough to see the grille.
what the actual fuck, acura.

Acuras and Lexusi are not made for us. They are exclusively designed and manufactured for upper middle class chinks and indians who have zero sense of aesthetic and clings to these brands like flies cling to poop. It will sell like hot cakes in San Jose, Irvine and other poo in loo and slant eyes communites.

Why is it that this big ass full size sedan more related to the NSX than the TLX; which is really the only "sport" sedan they have?

Have you seen the new TLX?

All the chinks and poo in the loos in my area drive BMWs.

I see more old white people drive them instead of Asians and Poos.