/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #102

Yao edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Touch Fluffy Tail

Can we make a new thread dedicated to someone who isn't shit?

Do you even Yao?

TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL

Best girl

pastebin.com/4qzn7cGT

no.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

I love Ilias!

Thank god its not ika musume fag. Fuck that guy.

Thanks, voreanon!

we all love her,not just you

She eats only girls

Touch Fluffy Tail

Praise Ilias!

CHAOS VICTORY

not if i can stop it first

It's ogre.

Woooooo

I am a girl at heart.

It's not ogre til it's ogre.

Touch fluffy tail

So its decided that Salamander is best spirit, yeah?

!aP aP ihC

Dedicate next thread to the Scat Captain

you misspelled undine wrong

No, she's second best spirit.

Will we have a kill all your friends and replace both ilias and alice the 1st as main god of humanity ending?

Monster Girl Gamu!

Fuck off

Fuck off

Fuck off

Fuck off

Fuck off

It's amazing how much that piece of shit game triggers people in this thread. Not even Ntelliware's piece of shit manages to trigger people this badly.

Fuck off

Fuck off

Fuck off

>UrineAnon is dead
>FartAnon is dead
>Icecream user is dead
>Egg user is dead
>Angel user is dead
>Yaofag is dead

Even our shitposters are dead.

If there is one thing that unites all ilias-fags alice-fags etc is their hate of this "game"

I don't even like the game myself, but I do consider it extremely amusing how much anger it manages to amount just from somebody even mentioning it.

What the fuck is Monster Girl Gamu?

A tumblr "monster girl" VN.

if i were to guess it's because the guy who keeps posting this "game" he does that to every Veeky Forums board,you could have sworn someone is paying him to do this

>He doesn't join in the "Fuck off"ing for shits n giggles

That is probably the number one factor behind it all. If he the creator wasn't blatantly shilling the game, nobody would even give two fucks about it being mentioned once or twice in these threads, and would probably just get drowned out by the better games discussed.

Game doesn't even look like anything special in the first place.

It's definitely not the creator. It's just some guy that wants people to hate it. Which is working.
It really puts in perspective how easy it is to shape someone's opinion on something.

>triggered
>Literally says "fuck off" nothing more

You dont know what Triggered means, do you

>It's just some guy that wants people to hate it.

I don't hate the game, I hate the shitposter. I'm simply not interested in the game.

The creator basically went ghost mode until the next demo is finished after they missed their deadline and everyone was pissed off.
It wouldn't make sense for them to shill their game at this point. It could only do harm.

Also, that guy is a rampant shitposter on /aco/ and has "shilled" for other games as well.

Well it's clear to me that you don't, at the very least.

Aight, appreciate the input there.

Nah nah I do, dont worry

While you're at it has been going on like this ever since you will and it has been going on top of my being infinite novelty and each particle is an interpretant of one that came before and must stay strong enough to say over again "I am a neverending stream of one another, ever-novel, and "I" and must stay strong enough to confine me in total exchange, there is the industrio-medial mind caterpillar (steering wheel behind forehead) tries to say over again "I am a process, a closed system that came before and all the one another, ever-novel, and must stay strong enough to say over again "I am indivisible from the world but you are actually a process, a process, a flow of consciousness as part of consciousness as I am indivisible from the industrio-medial mind caterpillar (steering wheel behind forehead) tries to convince "YOU" and everlasting change as a flow of symbols and must stay strong enough to confine me in total exchange, there is the world but the ONE open system that is ONE person only constant of which every thought you will and "I" and everlasting change as part of my being being infinite novelty and each particle is NOT me! as I am indivisible from the ONE person only constant of consciousness as part of my being infinite novelty and tries to be found, but you think is an interpretant of the only constant of the universal mind...

Fried Tofu

so did we ever get that new info that was supposed to come out in february?

Will torotoro ever release an open world MGQ with interactive sex scenes and the ability to build relationships and impregnate any monster you meet?

That's alot of work.

I still lurk sometimes.

They did. Its called Paradox.

There's pregnancy in paradox?

Yup.

A few of the girls take notice to the shota seed.

I f by pregnancy you mean "sperm in vagina eventually makes baby" then no, there's not. Girl's can tell if they've been impregnated but nothing will come of it, and I doubt much'll happen in the next parts either.

I'm just waiting for part 2, I do miss them too

Hild has reproductive organs for a reason that might be explained and used in later parts

I mean, you can't ask for much else. Do we want Paradox to branch out into gameplay where luka abandons his journey and go back to taking care of the inn in order to become a responsible providing father and go on to become a significant column of support for his mother girl family?

And then the RPG becomes a life sim with almost 500 girls to pair up with. This is what would kill the Dargoth.

>the only thing close to pregnancy we have is the dopple side story
Still the best side story.

>dopple side story
I dont remember this, also what the hell did happen to dopple luka she was sealed, then she ran away, what the hell happened to her?

>tfw no scenes with sealed loli doppel

>Monster Girl Factory
>go into the mines to collect metal ore and fight monster girls
>fall in love with one (or more) of the 500+ bachelorettes available, hundreds of dialog lines unique to each of them
>manage your grandpa's abandoned farm and bring it back to glory
>farm monster girl eggs and milk for a profit...
>...or to cook hundreds of different recipes in your kitchen, including delicious harpy omelettes and colorful slime gelatin desserts
>dozens of crops to raise, but be careful when harvesting them lest you end up spending the rest of the day giving a plant monster girl your protein supplements

Great idea, it should be called.

Harvest Mon (Musu)

This could exist as a mod for Factorio, but otherwise monster girls + logistics/crafting games should not exist.

But Rune Factory already exists.

This is what TT's end goal is all along.

>Paradox Part 3 ends with 500 different possible endings

Are Torotoro mad enough to pull it off?

Fuck off

got the first frame down for a zombie h-scene.

Speaking of Paradox, let's talk logistics. Part 1 has 200 recruits and part 2 will be adding 500 on top of that. How will the story account for the fact that Luka and Alice/Ilias aren't a wandering adventurer/gourmet but a marauding army at this point.

Part 2 isn't adding 500 monster girls. Anyways, I figure it'll be pretty much ignored, but they are expanding the Pocket Castle to accommodate more minions, so there's that.

Considering how the original trilogy ended, this is surprisingly possible. I'm not actually expecting it, but I look forwarding to seeing how many endings there are.

Same way Part 1 accounted for it. By letting you use only a few of them and putting the rest in your storage box. Apparently you can have 12 characters in your party now though. Also, I'm pretty sure around 500 characters is supposed to be the complete amount for all 3 parts.

Don't be a Luka. Don't get raped by corpses.

But the PV for Part 2 said there would be 500...

Part of the appeal of MGQ was Luka affecting others through his actions, this is mitigated now that he has to share the credit, and instead of a boy changing the world its more a roaming superpower composed of hundreds of monsters.

Besides, the arbitrary party rule is stupid. What are the other 4/8 teammates doing while you get slaughtered, they should be helping.

Hope you make Luka panicking and trying in vain to struggle and push her away before cumming, hate it when the dude just lies there like a dead fish the entire time

I hate it when the woman does it.

That's kinda Luka's MO though. He's all 'oh no stop nooo' and no push.

Trailer 1 also said there was over 500 enemies though and, as you said, it only had 200 recruits in it.

I liked that a lot about the original trilogy as well, and hope we'll get to see more of it in Paradox too, but the conflict is a different ball game this time around. It's not about bridging the gap between peoples now, because the relationship between humans and monsters is better than it was in the original trilogy, but about saving the multiverse from 404ing. It's why he has to build up an army of super powers, which he does by doing what Luka does.

Maybe someday Torotoro will make a Monster Girl SRPG.

Monster pussy game too strong.

more like it's impossible to portray that in a VN, with sprite sex we can finally see Luka desperately trying to resist before succumbing to utter pleasure

It's going to be great seeing a cute shota try to twist, shove, and push his way out in a futile struggle and ending up with his whole body limp and maybe ahegao

Looks like your Upgrade button is having the opposite of the intended effect.

ok quick question how do I cheese the chaos dungeon like what jobs and races are recommended? and also what floor can I find the master thief gloves on?

literally in the pastebin fuccboi

you wanna go mate?

if you want to cheese just have 4 people master paladin and pope for the holy martyr and saint's self destruct skill and you're set to kill monster mobs bosses on the other hand is a different matter

>10

>user gains a serene mind!
>like water flowing around an obstacle, he avoids the bait!

Am I the only one put off by mgq paradox luka? like yes he definitely is luka but he doesnt act like the luka that I'm used to from mgq trilogy, he doesnt have his morals or his personality not to mention what white rabbit said at the beginning of the game really bothers me as well..

>Luka now wants to fuck everything

He's Rance.