Don't 3k civic fuck boys feel gay when a REAL vehicle parks next to them in their gay little hatch?

Don't 3k civic fuck boys feel gay when a REAL vehicle parks next to them in their gay little hatch?

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!! WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11! HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL GOOD MEME SORRY I MEAN GREAT MEME GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!! NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD XD LE UPBOAT XD WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EPIC MEMEING /b/ro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

is that a hearse

Would you feel gay if a morbidly obese burger was next to you in his fat scooter?

are you ok user..?

I don't think so.

>buying into the luxury vehicle meme maintained by the jews
kek

My cancer has developed cancer after reading that post...ty user.

Seek professional help

You took the words right out of my wallet.

I wish I had an EF hatch for $3k

instead I got an '08 Civic lx for $3k.

Also

>2017
>being insecure and applying sexuality to something that doesnt even have a gender.

lol fuck boy.

I want to go home but I am already

nice roof, looks like a little bitch mommy van like that, i hope you dont think you look cool in an escalade with that shit on top, let alone an ESV

"real car" *posts overpriced Tahoe*

Big car, small dick

Damn this nigga had a stroke

stale pasta

10 shekels have been deposited into your account.

new escalade looks nice, too bad i have regular size penis

Veeky Forums regularly complains about modern cars being fuckhuge gigantic compared to 'older' cars but I think that we're being a bit myopic in the kind of old cars we look at (namely JDM shit and ponycars and hot hatches, etc etc).

I was driving the other day behind a late 50's Imperial Crown and that thing was a genuine landbarge. It was as wide as the lane and made all the modern vehicles around it look like tiny toys. It was quite stunning just how fucking massive that thing was.

It looks like a hearse from a black funeral home.

You probably live in Europe or Australia.

Fella, I could only give about zero fucks about what my car makes me look like to others. I have so much self respect, that I am able to put this sticker on my car and not feel embarrassed.

It must suck for people like you who are so insecure that something as unimportant as your car, dictates the way you think, feel, and act.

>same ground clearance

The sticker in that picture is driving my autism up the wall.

>that something as unimportant as your car, dictates the way you think, feel, and act

As opposed to the estrogen that controls your actions?

I CAN FIT IT IN THE BACK OF MY PICKUP TRUCK