>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Echoes Metacritic
metacritic.com/game/3ds/fire-emblem-echoes-shadows-of-valentia

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/3ds/fire-emblem-awakening/user-reviews?sort-by=date&num_items=100&dist=positive
fanfiction.net/s/12472683/1/Please-Don-t-Leave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azura is shit!

Robinfriends need to win this. Prove that Husbandos are better than waifus.

Which of those can I use to beat Lunatic Ursula?

Azura a best!

The face she makes when you put your penis in her and she comes and starts farting

>There are people in this board right now that think Robin is the good guy
>All of those people actually played Awakening
>All of these people know who Robin really is.
>They all think they are voting for the guy who stands for good.

The irony is astronomical

Planning a Robinfriends meetup.
Post Age, Location, Top/Bottom.

What's the difference between a character who "is" shit and a character who is "a" shit, because I see people use both interchangeably?

Is "a" shit just supposed to be the pretending to be retarded moe version of doing that?

What's a good Utility skill for Ursula?

Fir-fag, i have one +ATK -Def, what's the best build for her? Im tired of pulling reds and getting shit. She's 3* so i can get a shitton of sp

I whisper in her ear Anthiese

Bowbreaker

It's time to tip the scales!

How did everyone just trust the guy with the giant emblem of their enemy on their sleeves and hand?

Smug Cavaliers banner when

B-but he's a good guy! He's not just the incarnation of the God of Death, right??!!

Is that with Raven tome or Blade tome?

Post in-game usernames. I promise that if I see any of you (unless your name is Kiran or エクラ) I shall give you a free (You)
You'll know it's me because my name is set to (You)user

Shut up Anakin your point of view is wrong, the Jedi are not evil.

I use blade

I love Alfonse.

Plowing Silque's ass.

> implying I need pity wins

>Robin is losing
>go to spend some flags
>no 3x bonus

Is there a certain amount he has to be losing by to be considered "disadvantaged?"

>god
More science fair project zombie chicken dino.

>still thinking Grima is a God when he's been proven to be nothing but an alchemical mistake

500,000,000 votes I believe

He's fluffy and gives warm hugs.

>using pedobait loli dragon shit
You don't deserve my pity (You)s anyway.

I apperiate the thought, but I don't need your help for (you)s.

Your reddit is showing.

>matched in lava map in the last 3 matches
>last map was against cav memes

ISIS better fix how they choose maps in this garbage I was supposed to get 4750+ points in this run

What would you say to make this tsun stop blushing? She does it a lot!

Who'd you 5*

Wrong. According to the list made by /feg/, Nowi is a Reddit character.

Who will IS shill next gauntlet? I expect Tittyninja to be there. She seems to be very popular.

Archers Vs Ninjas.

Throw in Faye/Setsuna/Felicia for Gender Balance.

Trying too hard

Chrom isn't the smartest.

Who wants to laugh with me?

"best 3ds game? yes. one of the greatest nintendo games? Yes. One of the best games ever? An absolutely yes. This game is fenomal and is the best in the series."

"This is by far the strongest title in the series that saved the franchise from oblivion and made it a major IP for Nintendo. Well there are some minor issues a longtime fan could nitpick about. The amount of things this game does right far exceed the bad. Its everything a Fire Emblem game should be and more."

metacritic.com/game/3ds/fire-emblem-awakening/user-reviews?sort-by=date&num_items=100&dist=positive

I've decided. I'm going to keep every dupe I get of one character, then 5* each of those dupes until I get 5*+10. The question is, which character? The answer to that will be decided by the first response ending in 4

>not helping Nowi get the family she always wanted
Shame on you.

Wrys

I'd like cavaliers vs armors.

Wrys

Looks like you need to choose not garbage units. Has nothing to do with ISIS

We've been through this like a thousand times already fag, the loser needs to have 10% less points than the winner, so if Tharja has 100 points and Robin 90 the x3 will kick in, and considering it only gets harder to get the x3 the higher the scores get Robin pretty much already lost

kill yourself instead

>best 3ds game? yes.

Yeah let's pretend the 2011-2012 3DS drought was not a thing

>already have defense

Someone please post the cute angsty Alf fanfic.

Fuck off.

Ah fuck, you got me.

So this is the power of Reindhardt and Nino unity. Apologize to one another shitposters

kek

Fuck off I won the problem is the fact that it keeps rolling the same map over and over again

Why should I care about something this old? It was years ago when Awakening really was the only good game on 3DS because there was literally nothing else on the system. Also everyone was on the honeymoon phase for the game, even /feg/ liked Awakening back then.

fanfiction.net/s/12472683/1/Please-Don-t-Leave

Now have fun getting to Tier 18 with a 4* unit.

Oh wait, you're Tier 14.

>/feg/ liked Awakening back then
Then the Juggralfags awakened.

Alfonse will die of a broken heart when Anna kills Kiran to keep him from returning home.
Sharena won't care and will be too busy banging Bruno instead.

Just feels like I wasting my 5* and 20k feathers. And mine is -res. So she will die to any magical hit.

Healer Emblem

Sakura vs Priscilla
Maria vs Lissa
Elise vs Genny
Mist vs Serra

Sakura wins

Still looking for Quick Riposte 3 and two armor units to get to 4 star and learn Ward Armor for +12 Defense and Res.

I want to punch Lissa in the face.

My clumsy queen

That comment wasn't made in either 2011 or 2012.

And no one pulls grey ever again

Eighteen minutes to X3 bonus, Robinbros!
Ready your flags!

What can ISIS do to save future Memedons from being overshadowed by Distant Counter Lords and from destroyed by one shot mages?

Thoughts on this Gaunlet so far?

Is Felicia viable in Heroes?

Post good drabble

The hype match Tharja vs Robin wasn't hype at all.

Not him but regardless, the 3DS drought didn't officially end until Pokemon X/Y came out in October 2013, 8 months after Awakening did.

I like Hana

>Mist vs Serra
Mist is nice, but I won't hesitate for Lady Serra!

I had to wait 4 days for mine last season. It's probably because there is less terrain this season.

Clone jugdral memedons, those at least had str and def.

Top kek.

just started playing fire emblem echos and I just recruited sirque the cleric but i lost one of my units in the process.Should I grind the dungeon to compensate being a unit down before I progress?
my team rating is 376 and the map shows the next fight to be 11 unit of a total of 503 rating

is there a downside to grinding dungeons?
playing on hard difficulty

the amount of frames within that gif reflect our chances of winning this fight, I'm in it for the feathers.

Which unit is better to use for Wings of meme 2 fodder, Palla or Frederick?

>784th in Robins army
>still have 3300 flags

Is everyone just sand bagging it like me?

Frederick, Palla has Moonbow

>Mae
Is she pretty good? I've heard Celica is good, but I want Mae too and I know the gacha won't let me have both.

She can bait mages and not be one-shot by them and you can make her buffbot if you like.

Tonight. I'm at work.

Everyone is waiting to tip the scales

frederick

/feg/ your top 5 breeding material

Mine
1.Azura
2.Faye
3.Sonia
4.Nowi
5.Nino

Mae is great. She's like Lilina with a speed stat.
If you want. Who did you lose?

1. Chrom
2. Xander
3. Lon'qu
4. Alm
5. Alfonse

How the fuck do you lose a unit in the first few battles?

The downside will be you becoming a casual.

None, the men of Fire Emblem are superior.

I don't disagree, Joshua's the obvious pick for it, like Nidhogg is for Innes and Vidofnir is for Tana, but that's no guarantee. ISIS might go right ahead and do something stupid and Josh will just end up a generic myrm with Killing Edge.

Invent some other OP skill like windsweep-but-you-can-double or desperation-but-always-active-if-you-outspeed.

I can't believe Sonic the Hedgehog is stealing MUs from Fire Emblem

How would /feg/ feel if the next original FE title had a futuristic setting instead of the usual medieval one?

camilla is unironically a decent unit in blue + green mage meta
she can even be built with distant counter + silver / emerald axe, similar to titania