/dlg/ Duel Links General

Long live the queen edition.

Last Thread: Latest News
>Ultimate Rising and Age of Discovery will be re-added during the life of this thread
>We were all rused, and Super Joey will be appearing in the duel world until May 23/24. Farm him if you want Red Eyes support otherwise he's not worth the trouble
>The Paradox Brothers may be part of an event sometime at the end of May. More details will come later
>New minibox is beast focused with some plant support as well. The lack of staples mean new players should spend their gems elsewhere
>Characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point
>A handful of skills will be nerfed/buffed this month, only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Useless (Duel) Links:
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

>A few tips for new players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for quick play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new
- Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
- Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
- Ultimate Rising, Valkyrie's Rage, and Neo Impact have the most staples, so gems are usually best spent on those packs unless you have a specific deck in mind
- Some people recommend not leveling your stage past the 30s, although if you're not having trouble with the standard duelists advancing stages nets you some gems and jewels
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free
- "Gift [card] retard" is a meme. Ignore anyone who uses/takes it seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
bluestacks.com
bignox.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thread was posted later. Official thread here

Are the paradox brothers actually going to be in the game or is this another level 50 kaiba situation?

Anyone here?

Hello, hi, yes?

Still an early thread, but much better than the shitpost OP.

Reminder to report and ignore early threads in the future.

So I didn't buy any packs yet and getting asswhooped in Stage 15, good thing the good packs come out tomorrow

What would you say I should definitely get (shit that works in a lot of decks), I don't really know what I want to build first yet

Got about 4.5k gems to drop

OP TO BE USED NEXT THREAD

> What is this game?
It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for quick play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new

Last Thread: [Thread Number]

Latest News
>Ultimate Rising and Age of Discovery re-added as of May 17
>Super Joey will be appearing in the duel world until May 23/24. Farm him if you want Red Eyes support otherwise he's not worth the trouble
>New minibox is beast focused with some plant support as well, but not many staples.
>A handful of skills will be nerfed/buffed this month, only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Duel Links:
>>sites with good info on LDs, skills, beginner guides, etc.
>duellinks.gamea.co/
>duellinksmeta.com/
bluestacks.com
>>android emulator
>bignox.com/

A few tips for new players:
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>Ultimate Rising, Valkyrie's Rage, and Neo Impact have the most staples, so gems are usually best spent on those packs unless you have a specific deck in mind
>Some people recommend not leveling your stage past the 30s, although if you're not having trouble with the standard duelists advancing stages nets you some gems and jewels
>Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free
>Characters have been data mined from all eras of Yu-Gi-Oh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point
>"Gift [card] retard" is a meme. Ignore anyone who uses/takes it seriously
>Don't take the bait.
>Seriously, don't.

To the user with the beast deck:

Wrecker pandas synergizes with yellow baboon. You can drop a beast into the graveyard (bonus if it was a baboon), and if it dies you can summon yellow baboon and get the panda back into your hand.

Why was the official thread archived?

im not supporting this thread

I guess this is the official thread now.

Nice, at least this thread isn't filled with retarded memes

gift official retard

Please R8 magnet warriors.

Next to Be Lost is actually pretty clutch in this deck. It lets me select a face up monster, then send a card with the same name from my deck to my grave, so my strat is:

>Get two magnet warriors in the grave
>Set Next to Be Lost, wait a turn
>Summon Delta
>His effect sends another magnet to grave
>Activate NTBL, send a delta to the grave
>His effect activates, summoning Valk
>I now have Delta and Valk, all in one turn

Maybe get megacock dragon and another valkyrion.

>been checking every fucking day since the Yugi event and fucking Card Trader has never sold Delta even once

>another Valkyrion
Good one user. Although Megarock is a good idea.

>tfw Ultimate Rising never ever

Gift controller retard

I'm thinking of memeing on Super Joey with Puppet King and Ishizu's UR trap, since half the time he does summon red eyes with chick

How viable is it?

>mfw we get the old boxes but no celebration gems

Really though I thought people said it was happening today?

Pretty neat concept. Too bad yugi boi didn't drop a gamma for me.

I've had some success with Cyber Dinosaur against his chick -> REBD

Tomorrow user, tomorrow

You know, the worst part for me about losing that event isn't even the cards. It's just that I'd like to have him as a player character, somehow I like him more than Atem

>tfw we get gems but no boxes, and instead Kojima comes out and announces a Duel Linkd exclusive pack with Metal Gear cards
>They are all Pendulum and cant be used.

The game ITSELF said it was coming out today

Playing Counter Traps with Dark Voltanis is some great fun. If I can get enough REBD shit from Super Joey maybe I could try making it work with Champion's Vigilance

The old packs are coming out tonight, probably around 8 PM EST. So yes, tonight for Americans and 17th for yuropoors

I dont know what to believe anymore

Packs are usually released later in the day when the people with money come home.

pls r8

gift econ retard/10

Seems pretty good. How often are Fiend Megacyber and Baboon dead cards though?

Unluckiest lucky person?

Thinking about converting it for one (1) gem

The Megacybe is almost never a dead draw. Most of the time I have the nimble guy who special summons up to 2 of it itself onto your opponent's field.

I don't see the baboon very often but it'll work as long as there is a beast in the graveyard and on the field. I'm currently debating on whether or not I should replace the cobra jar with a mogmole, to further synergize with the baboon.

It's won over 30 straight against lvl 39 SD's and some LD's, and also rekt a few shitters in silver with it, so I think it's pretty good.

retard/10

Keep it for memes. Tell people you picked it as your KC Cup prize

congrats, gift skull retard

R8 my waifu

Shit taste

I am jealous as fuck.

amazon deck when

Sage is the first prismatic I got since the free BEWD/DM and it was from losing to Mai

my only two prismatics are one Leotaur and one Djinn Prognosticator of Rituals

fucking kill me

Jelly

funny, because this is the only format where that shit could be meta

I have like 10 swords women and 2 sages, fuck rng

When we get Amazonness Village.

I wish there was a free duel mode for the legendary duelists (no keys required, and no rewards). It's fun to just try new Decks against them, but not when you have to spend keys.

Silly goy! Then you could figure out farming methods too easily and that wouldn't make Konami shekels.

>Reach Stage 56
>Do 3 fusions in one duel

>Only have 1 polymerization
fuck this game

Spell Reclamation if you must

I would need 2 of those

But UR is coming back and im packing gems for that fusion field

The other tasks in Stage 56 is annoying as fuck too

You can buy more from the card trader, retard.

when

What a waste of SR's
Fusion decks sucks

Well t b h, as long as I'm dreaming here, I'd like to see each LD have several decks you could free duel against (Duelist Kingdom, Battle City, Etc), that way you couldn't figure out farming strats but you'd still get to duel them.

pot of benevolence, bruh
its common drop from one of packs, im sure you have it

that and spell reclamation, ya i guess i could make this work against a level 10 retard
thanks

I still hate how these Stages makes me actually have to try. i just wanna auto-duel my way to 60

>not running a Flame Ghost overwhelm beatdown deck

L O V I N G
E V E R Y
L A U G H

Time travelling gift deskang retard from the future Chumley Cup here. Any decent decks that use this? If so I'd try to get more if need be

>Fusion as the focus of your deck but not using Fusionist

aussie pack gift retard

Can I make a sweet deck with Bluff Trap or is it a stupid skill?

how long until ultimate rising?

It's pretty strong with storms + wild tornados and airknight/mefist.

You'll probably need 3 econs though.

>mfw when Fusionist's ATK is 12000 when equipped with 3 Fusion Weapons, a Riryoku from Master of Oz, and a Gift of the Martyr BEUD

What's the most annoying deck in the game which is also good? Like one that locks down the opponent or makes him discard cards?

could use him to bring in king of oz, can't remember if the fusion is in the game or not though

Weevil Parasite Beatdown is actually pretty devastating when played correctly. Here's how I run it:

>10 High powered normal monsters
>2 Double Summon
>2 OtC
>2 Jade Insect Whistle
>1 Eradicating Aerosol (Acts as Raigeki)
>2 Mirror Wall
>1 Windstorm

The Parasites allow you to keep pressure on your opponent, locking a monster zone and allows for complete monster destruction when used with Aerosol. The monsters with OtC take care of other threats, and Double Summon applies even more pressure.

Warm Worm mill and stall is also a good option.

Tea Burn with 3 Spell Absorption is fucking horrifying.

post ur deck bro

I forgot, I actually made some changes. I added a Possessed Dark Soul for Relinquished + other 3 star monsters and an Enemy Controller for utility.

This deck works pretty well in Plat.

PLEASE DONT CLICK THIS IMAGE

What's your opinion on farming Lv.10 LDs right now? With the modded APK it's very easy to get 8000 assessment fast and they drop several gold chests worth 400 gold each time. Additionally they drop 15 gems every now and then in form of Drop Skills.

Motherfuckin clown/statue control

If you don't have a way to clear their back row and maintain board pressure you're fucked.

gift controller RETARD

convert all of your controllers, you don't deserve them

Retarded. If you are cheating it should be on level 40. Gold is not something you need to farm

Gold is kind of a limited ressource just like gems though. I dropped a few 100k on some UR cards and can't afford any more if I really want one in the future.

It really isn't. You get 100k per character, plus a fuckton of it during events

where the FUCK is ULTIMATE RISING?!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!??!?!!!!

To the user who posted this deck a thread or two ago, thank you. It's really fun to use and has an answer for almost everything. Only thing I'm not sure of is Kaiser because I rarely find myself using him

it's up

Replace Kaiser with an econ

>gift Kuriboh retard

The forced meme stopped being amusing many threads ago.

Does your mom call you a "gift dinner retard" every time she brings you dinner?

made me look/10

And yet I am below 100k gold right now. There's only so much you can gain by levelling up and events. Nevermind my plan, though: just noticed the limiting factor in my plan is regular keys. You only need an eighth of the coloured keys but a quarter of the regular keys compared to Lv.40. So I'd run out of those fast.

No she calls me her big special boy

>yfw there will be a new wave of fishfags

Say what you will, they have access to a decent deck
>2 1700 monsters they can get 3 copies of that get +200 on their field
>a piss easy to summon monster that can clear the whole field

>pass opponent's wall of rats and his powerful tribute monster, get up a field full of monsters
>about to kill him from full
>"Waiting for response..."

>Duel Loss: 1000

The rate that Switcheroo gives me back the card I put in is ridiculously high

the card I'm looking forward to the most is Restructer Revolution

I agree. I was thinking of a deck like this:

3x Hammerhead Shark
3x Needle Sunfish
2x Kaiser Seahorse
2x Daedalus
1x Suijin
1x Sphere Kuribo
3x Big Wave Small Wave
2x Enemy Controller
2x Double Summon
1x Windstorm

The main strat would look like:
>Summon Hammerhead Shark
>Activate effect, special summon Needle Sunfish
>Big Wave Small Wave
>Summon Daedalus and Suijin, or 2 Daedalus

You'd have two massive hitters in one turn.

If fish.dek was still good you'd still be seeing them in the high ranks now. Obviously not the case.

I rekt a fishfag in plat 1 with harpies and never saw another one since.

Daedalus literally gets fucked everything nowadays.

What's the point of 2 Daedalus? If it activates it's effect it'll destroy everything else around it too. Much better play would be to just summon Daedalus or suijin and save the other monsters for later.

Plus, any deck with Daedalus should be focused on clearing the backrow before Daedalus comes out. I see the use of storm and extra umis to be better.

You don't see them because 90% of the cards needed for its deck are from a removed pack

Summoning 2 Daedalus probably isn't the optimal play, I was just making the point that you can get 2 heavy hitters out extremely easily. Besides, getting two 2800 beaters can be a useful play sometimes.