datdota.com/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink Twitch GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com.au/2017/05/kiev-major-concludes-with-weird-montage-of-women-production-company-later-deletes-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hope sheever dies

Dead game, dead thread.

Sheever is beautiful.

She's perfect.

reminder that all EG fans are numale cucks

I hope sheever gets better

*Sunders u*
hhehehe....too ez....

What's going on? Is she sick?

can someone post that sheever webm please? you know the one

Wait what? Please show me what he's talking about.

Slacks being the least beta in a picture is pretty strange to see.

Can anyone decipher this shit?

On the far right with the Ogre Magi icon, I won 3 Captain's Mode games, but it only shows 2 stars, and they're in a different color than the rest. When I highlight this Enigma one, it shows that I got the 3 stars, but on the map it only shows one. Same for the Bounty Hunter one. The ones on the map that show 3 stars are greyed out and I can't click on them.

What the fuck does any of this mean?

first for gummy vitamins

Slacks is pretty based and his whole thing is "llelel I was just pretending to be retarded xDD" which makes him the OOOG (Ourest Of Ourest Guys)

Breast cancer

>Bruno gets fired
>Dota finally gets a good patch
THE FROG IS BACK

He's pretty safe as the sponsored clown, gaben can trust him not to trigger him internationally like james did

>no pro dota
>no sing stream
just ebin

REEE postan with correct image for new thread
>the jungle patch
>great stacking, great pulls, great farm
>goodbyereddit
>redfacedsven.jpg
>ehmm medusa something stoning people
something something bear, cat, monkey getting trashed in background by icefrog, idk you get the idea

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Lets out a Warcry*
*Asks for God's Strength*
*Initiates his mask of madness*
*blocks your path*

Nothing personal, kid.

kotaku.com.au/2017/05/kiev-major-concludes-with-weird-montage-of-women-production-company-later-deletes-video/
>Kotaku

I just saw it. It's literally a "let's celebrate/remember the fact that women, a minority group, plays dota too" video. How much of a motherfucking literal cuckold do you have to be to think this is some "perv shot". If this was literally all men doing the exact same things (just being at the event and watching it or participating / working), no one would be saying it's a "perv shot of men"

+I knew 1437 was a gigantic cuck but even Godz now? Jesus fucking christ dude. This doesn't come anywhere close to controversial, sexist, or "pervy" they're just grasping at straws. Even all the fucking "journalists" are saying how it was a "weird, creepy montage of women"

Please don't lie to me like this.

pls respond

>even Godz now
where have you been? Godz has always been a sjw

/ourguy/

every time a slarks special comes on and the cringe posts come out here, i smile
truly /ourguy/

It's quite true. She had a wig fitting today and is getting it cut short tomorrow

13 year old edgelords have been having a field day

What is the proper item build for Earth Spirit? I never know what to buy on the guy. Especially for starting items. I usually start orb of venom and a lace and a single observer ward. is that good or bad?

>no one would be saying it's a "perv shot of men"

Could you show me the montage of male fans slow motion eating and just walking down the aisle?

>MFW you can't even look at women anymore in an un-sexual way with no sexual connotations without being called a sexist pervert

>cancer bitch is streaming to milk as much money as possible despite having almost nothing to pay for her treatment

Yeah, just look at any compilation videos of the audience from any of the past TI's. Since 99% of attendees were male, there you have it. Any video featuring the crowd is sexist towards men.

?
slacks is probably the manliest dota personality maybe excluding cap
he is also pretty smart too

She's streaming to get her mind off it you insensitive cunt.

>Yeah, just look at any compilation videos of the audience from any of the past TI's.
okay cool. could you link me the montage of them in slowmo? should be easy to find.

There are tons of videos like this about a wide variety of things outside of dota or video games too.

>his name is capitalist

>is part of a community of communist e-celebs (most notably purge, zyori, and sunsfan)

truly /ourguy/

>maybe excluding cap

and how

they get shirtless in front of the camera sometimes too, we handsome men

I could, but no matter what video I give you, no matter how fitting it is or whatever, you are just going to say "no this is invalid because it's not a 1:1 recreation of the other video, there isn't someone eating in it" or something like that.

Sorry kid, I'm not going to humor you just so you can pretend you won an argument due to the fact that you can just make an offhand comment in a subjective argument and pretend you're right.

fuck off owen you don't put yourself on the spotlight and beg people to feel sorry for you to 'get your mind off'

With new changes to midlane and overall shit that came with 7.06 I feel qop is one of the better mids atm, especially for snowballing(even more than before)

How many puppies does this man drown weekly, 3? 4?
>those eyes

When did Sheever beg people to feel sorry for her in her stream?

why wont he admit that he is icefraud?

wtf I love qop now

>watches twitch
>bitches about streamers making money

you are retarded

TA mid is good too. Tiny Wisp mid might come back too because they dominate both last hits and denies, now with more EXP than ever to split among 2 heroes.

With new changes to midlane and overall shit that came with 7.06 I feel qop is one of the better mids atm, especially for snowballing(even more than before)

She actually told people not to donate to her because of this because she has no costs being european and all.

>I could
sure you could

You obviously don't even realize how retarded this video was. All they had to do was sprinkle some guys into that video so it wasn't 100% female and no one would have complained but they decided to make a supercut of women at the event in slow mo.

>TI closing in
>Sumail/EG heroes get buffed

Every. Single. Year.

I'm sure she's doing it just because it's fun not to have a horde of horny teenagers and dumb redditors spam
>P-please guys stop showering me with money ;) ;)

when did she announce her personal health concerns to the world for reasons other than sympathy?

She didn't. It's just former soe faggots still crying like bitches that their 12 year old boy is a completely irrelevant tattooed crack whore.

Oh, you're sure? How are you sure? Where did you find a basis of fact from which you extrapolated that conclusion?

because she's a well respected public figure in the community and her absence for over a year would draw many questions

>heroes Sumail can't play exist

Are you having a giggle?

Why do you care what other people do with their money?

I bitch about people using their disease to leverage money gains

og heroes dumpsters

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

although jungle every min is back doesnt mean junglers and stacking are back. remember neutrals give 20% less gold so we probably will be back to what 6.88 early push was, except without sd luna and shit

She's going to have to avoid LANs for the best part of a year and had to bail on memeleague for chemo. People would ask why.

To explain her coming absence from the community in the coming years, and because cancer patients often do that kind of stuff in general. Most likely, someone at Valve convinced her to do it.

>Sheever is a controversial subject on the gulag
why is that though?

then why not wait til she is actually receiving treatment to quietly release a statement instead jumping at the opportunity to bask in all the attention

Except she told people not to give her money.

>God's strength
>Doesn't give stre-

Will the madman give Weaver weave next patch? He's already changed Dazzle's Agh's so it doesn't improve it.

Well she starts on thursday so why not now.

Besides you can't keep secrets in the dota scene, someone would spill it accidentally

>well respected

nigga she's a useless cunt that ruins every event, nobody fucking likes her.

starting without regen is bad. get at least one set of tangoes instead of windlace. if you want you can go stout shield early instead of oov if you dont have kill potential in lanes and need to pressure by trading hits effectively. go urn for roaming sustain and blink for effective 3 man stun and silence

>To explain her coming absence from the community in the coming years
>years

you grossly over exaggerate the severeness of her condition

Let's be real here. There's absolutely nothing wrong with what she did. You just want to say "OH SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS INSTEAD" even though it makes no difference whatsoever in the grand scheme just because you want to try to win an argument and look like you're the authority on public relations and how they should be handled. Fuck off kid.

Why are we making posters when we don't know what the meta is yet?

>Neutrals spawn every minute again

YEAH I'M THINKING I'M BACK

Never cared for Manta-diffusal jugg PL/AM wannabe build. Manta on CD and you can't fucking fight.

Remember last year when Valve made a video of EG making TI finals, DESPITE THEM NOT MAKING TI FINALS. I swear there's some conspiracy shit between EG and Valve.

I think she's ok.

nu-god's strength falls off a little late game which is a shame. Once Sven goes over 100 strength, it's a nerf. It's not hard to get 100 strength on Sven.

I'm sure that streaming on a well known money shower website has nothing to do with money then
Only for good vibes!!

>Besides you can't keep secrets in the dota scene, someone would spill it accidentally

who is the icefrog then user?
>there's absolutely nothing wrong with what she did.
you're right she handled it exactly as an attention whore would, right or wrong does not apply

the best posters are made within a week of patch release

What's the difference between saying it now vs. 2 weeks from now?

You think if she announced it in a month the response wouldn't be the same? Do your parents know you're retarded?

I actually don't remember that. Can you refresh my memory?

well that won't make much difference since icefrog forgot to buff artour's heroes and we saw at kiev that sumail can't win 4vs6

*unzips* hello

>american company
>single american team

it isn't more complicated than that, EG has been getting favors since the very beginning

in what world does doing that not make sense?

She's streaming because she ALWAYS streams.

If you had cancer, you wouldn't necessarily start going out to the gym and quit using your computer if you're used to using your PC every single day.

It's not like the gulag had years of horse love spam

>You think if she announced it in a month the response wouldn't be the same?

well she may not be so willing to stream for attention for one

Where would you propose she stream?

Should she completely change her life and stop streaming when that is what she's done for year?

Bruno. Everyone fucking knows it's bruno. LD has literally leaked that info on stream before, shortly after which the stream went dead for a few minutes and resumed with LD gone.

Is there any train of logic that will not have that outcome if you reason like that? Dutch healthcare is fairly cheap. 180ish / mo and 385 own risk.

Idk, in a world with dignity?
If she wants to be shallow then I don't get why I'm not allowed to call her that.

Good thing she's not streaming for attention and instead is streaming because it's part of her lifestyle at this point.

>trying to reason with redpill faggots

not worth it desu

>Everyone fucking knows it's bruno.

and yet it remains identity remains secret
almost as if people who keep personal things personal they arent broadcast across the internet

>put on my dota shirt
>go to the gym as usual
>sheever is there, all sweaty with yoga pants and working out
>sees me looking at her
>notices my dota shirt
>"oh user so you play dota?"
what do?