gw2crafts.net/
>Useful links
gw2efficiency.com/
tooltips.thatshaman.com/
guildwars2roleplayers.com/
>Writebin
pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W

>Veeky Forums Guilds:
NA [HOPE]: Tarnished Coast, whisper Oothier, Grovewillow, Peachy Panic, Raid Time, or Rijakk.
EU [FUN]: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Aktium, Amarin Luxtail, Strider Of Spring, Dex Mindwrack, or Mo Zing Miko.

-Servers only matter for WvW and instancing.
-If no one is online, send a mail.
-If you are F2P, leave your name and region on the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pertpu_N-Ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for stop making threads, retard

Vid isn't there

Also this.
When you fucking start playing mario kart everything is aviable for you or for your friends in multiplayer, there's no dense unlocking or some weird open world racing thing.

IT WAS OVER

WE WERE FREE

FUCKING DELETE THIS YOU IDIOT

Civ 4 runs on 64-bit Windows. I don't know what that user is talking about.

Put something in the OP telling people not to post here anymore.

Thank you

SC isn't an MMO yet, and most MMOs don't have $15,000 game packages available

yup it's alright. I honestly like adventure 1 better than 2

Why the fuck do you want people to stop posting here other than being a bitch?

fhd butts

I dunno, would you jizz on a carpet?

it's actually based one of those Japanese guardian lion statues

>vietnamese chain mail knitting forum
kek

[[not a jugg post]]
stop making threads
it's over
jugg won
FORGET ABOUT ALL THIS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>どこからきたの、マリオ?どこへ行くの、マリオ?
奥が深いですね。

You on the far left, second from the bottom.
LOL!

they probably will, though. they have nothing in common personality wise and they basically never bond properly over their shared experiences with abuse/being exploited/whatever.

I don't recall that helmet being in a mod?

oh fug i forgot to update my stuff when new games comes out
thanks user

There is no seam user and that cabbage is better looking than your character.

I don't believe you can you prove it?

Now if only Thief could escape their clutches and go to a studio that could actually make a decent game.

I honestly think it was Jugg that made the new thread. Anyways, it's been a pleasure shitposting with you all these last few years. The bot is posting with images now so even they don't prove you are a real human bean.

Thanks for deleting my corrective post mod-kun
meant for

It's not Jugg

Dumbest shit he theorycrafted that i actually tried was probably desolator + aghs + rapier sniper. It worked but honestly i feel like it shouldn't have

from a production view maybe but i'll bet a bollock that thousands more people still play racers than shmups.

No i'm happy here thanks you elitist boring cunt.

No no, he wrote 2 words in his turn and got 36 points. 1 turn, 2 words. that's fucking cheating.

Many 11 year old faps were had.

Disgusting

why no love for the Dark Prince? He has the best voice lines.

>HEY!
>Ahhh PUYO PUYO!
>DISASTER!

>OY

GEVALT

>Guile uses Sonic Boom
>Gief learns the Mikiri like Berva

they mixed all of the fun stereotypes they left out together
to get all the fun types after the rest of the cast, they needed:
>a black man
>a scotsman
>a one-eyed man
>an explosives expert
so they frankensteined them all into one dude

Mods please no

Better than the sequel at least.

{[(nojugg post)]}

It's time we perform emergency evacuation from /gw2g/ at once and never return to this place ever again.
Godspeed anons, it's been a pleasure

doesn't matter who is

And they're not even black

hi guys

Sonic 2 is in no way underrated. If any Sonic game is underrated, it's the first game.

I swear, everytime some retard says 2 pieces of media (that are very similar, mind you) can't be compared, I die a little inside

>complaining about tiers
I can almost garuntee that literally none of you play any game at a high enough level for tiers to actually matter in the slightest.

>The effect of Mastery has been reduced by 20%.

>believing this

It's someone who was kicked from discord

Australia?

if he didn't have hyper armor during his kick he would be balanced.

a tsundere older sister that bullies her would be neat

What?

>and 8 bit console

The moment we give up is the moment we give rich autists the ability to destroy any generals on Veeky Forums - or hell, even entire boards - via bot networks like the shit that's going on here.
If you want to give up, feel free. But the longer this goes on, the more chances it has of being noticed by someone that can actually do something. So stop being faggots.

Thanks for beta testing consolecucks

Holy shit lol

(({Not a Jugg/Spammer post)))

>/gw2g/ right now

{
The shit happening here right now should be punishable by law since it should be considered as cybernetic attack on the website itself
}
But no one gives a shit apparently

Sorry to hear that, user. I'm jealous.
I'll take that as a "no", then?

The best unit in Civ 2 was the Crusader: 5 attack, 2 speed and costs only 30 production, perfect for spamming

lirik looks like a turkish roach

Stop using noise and pretending it's dithering. Use actual dithering and do it again.

Just get a PS2, to be perfectly honest. 50 bucks, the actual game is like 5.

Hard mode still isn't hard. Very hard isn't that hard and Crazy hard is assholish instant game over when hit. No mode really managed to get a proper the challenge right, it's either not hard enough or get a perfect.

I was where you were like a day or two ago. It's over. He won. The mods/jannies are powerless to stop it, or dont care to.

>the longer this goes on, the more chances it has of being noticed by someone that can actually do something

The longer this goes on the greater a chance of this tactic catching on elsewhere.

We can either let the general FINALLY fucking die, or we can actually PROLIFERATE this, have it spread elsewhere, and throw the entire site into chaos until it can be addressed.

Just let go.

GRANT!

Cliff you say?

This worldgen made the terrain in this sites/biomes export which is loaded with cliffs:

>it was already in a monthly for a lot less
It wasn't.

how I do get purple border around champion

Land of lilies? More like lung cancer.

NEVER GIVE UP HUMAN ANONS

NEVER SURRENDER WE ARE WHAT DECIDES WHETHER Veeky Forums LIVES OR DIES, WE CAN'T LET THE BOTTER WIN

REMEMBER THE SCRIPTURES

THEN SAITH HE, "LIFT UP THY WEAPONS. FOR YOU ARE MY SOLDIERS, AND MUST YOU BE STEADFAST, STRONG, AND BRAVE OF HEART.

THEY WHO NEITHER HESITATE NOR STUMBLE SHALL BE REWARDED. THEN SHALL YOU HAVE GLORY. THEN SHALL YOUR DEEDS BE REMEMBERED FOR ETERNITY.

DO IT FOR BALTHAZAR

yes

[(I think I prefer the latter option.)]

You're both equally gay.

I know ncsoft released warlock prequel comic, but did they ever released SF comic?

>When you have a great game and your matilda DC at the last moment
I feel bad for them

(((MODS DO SOMETHING HELP)))
(((DWAYNA DO SOMETHING)))

And when the world rang with the clanging of swords and did fire fall from the skies, Dwayna, goddess of life and air, heard the wailings and pleas of the weak.

And when the rumblings of war did not cease, came Her charge, Doric, who did prostrate himself at Her feet.

And cast She now a glance upon the war-torn lands and wasted flesh of the fallen, and with tears upon Her cheek did lay Her gentle hands upon the prostrate man. Then saith She unto to him and all Her charges, "Lay down thy weapons, and as I have done unto ye, so ye must do for your brethren. Offer protection to the weak. Give solace and shelter to those who need it. Be ye a salve to the wounded.

"For I am your goddess, and I will give blessings to all who follow these teachings."

— Scriptures of Dwayna, 115 BE

Then do what i mentioned last thread, make a sock puppet account with one of those disposable emails on an Antifa site, let them know that this seems to be completey immune from moderation, and watch as some of the keyboard jockies LARPing as a communist revolutionaries there let slip the dogs of shitposting on pol. See if the resultant autistic shitfit doesnt get us a fix.

the mods.. they listened!!!

Because people don't realize Michael is a fucking common name.

probably a dumb question, but if i mod my pal snes for 60hz, can i then play my pal games at 60hz or would i still need ntsc games?

I have a pal yoshi's island which i hoped would complement a SD2SNES

How soloable is Frontier? I kinda want to try it out.

I have a Usalia avatar.

post new gear

thatsthejoke.jpg

how many games of the series are translated?

>clip
Um no sweetie, it's a magazine

(You)

Whats top left

just tried to open my windows 10 store and it's frozen. gg

Making fun of the Xbone's no used games policy earned them a lot of points

Very well.

>cancer or AIDS?

Dead Cells is Early Acess, I should probably put a note for that later.

Thoughts on hybrid amazons?

>Joined: 20 Aug 2016
>Posts: 411
Yeah he's probably there just to shitpost, there are some guys that dislike Final Fight there but at least they have more credible arguments.

gothic 2, morrowind

Have never been able to confirm if this is a hacked version of 1943 Kai for the USA, or an official Capcom release.

youtube.com/watch?v=pertpu_N-Ds

Pretty much identical except that you can't manually set your characters' stats and HP, which means hours and hours and hours of rolling.

Wait is that actually the story between the two? Jeesus christ why do people love such an idiot dog