/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

The Original Sheikah Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vISBI_C_bJw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Midna is love. Midna is life.

Got to see if SS Impa was a Sheikah to begin with or what happened in between that and OoT.

Hmm, yes there were more than I remembered, I wonder what's with that.

Urbosa
>drop dead gorgeous 10/10

Ashai
>a natural beauty who knows the way to a mans heart

Isha
>a girl who knows how to use things like clothes, accessories and spa treatments to make herself look more beautiful

Riju
>Cute

Lukan
>the darker the berry ...

Impa in SS was as Sheikah as they come but it was a long time ago. Sheikah racial traits may have altered slightly maybe

I want to fuck that fish

>dead fish

But user, Zora eggs are externally fertilized.

And?

Do Zora girls need extra stimulation to expel their eggs?

though as we see, living a fuck of a long time remained
in fact i wonder if she was on her way to becoming one of those ascetic mummies

Interesting how the dissolving mummies were similar to the dissolving ghosts.

The only Sheikah who've comfortably lived a long time are the monks and SS Impa. Robbie says that he, Impa and Purah (he doesn't know she's deaged) where onyl just barely holding on when Link reappeared.

From talking to the Kakariko residents it seems aside from those 3 only the lady at the gate was alive during the attack 100 years ago

>You won't get to play a version of OOT told from Zelda's perspective.
>It won't include the downfall ending.

if she looked just a tiny bit less funnylookin..

... which can be solved in fanart! so yes ilia. top quality barefoot capri pants sleeveless waifu. good for rolling in hay with and caring for horse.

that's still pretty good though, given the setting and the apparent level of medicine (TP has by far the closest to a modern doctor, though WW seems to be roughly at that level in some ways). being ready to croak at 120 is about the max that's possible for humans
the monks are straight up undead
that's because that isn't real.
that said i've always wanted a game where you play as zelda. i had a dream once about it. it was this really cool game where EVASION was the main focus of combat, since zelda had limited and slow magic abilities best used for emergencies or carefully-planned moves.. and most of the tools she found were just for getting around (i remember getting a hookshot and trying to hop across treetops)
it was a great feel.

>isn't real.
You don't have to like it, but it's completely canon.

Friendly reminder.
youtube.com/watch?v=vISBI_C_bJw

it really isn't. things have to make sense to be canon
again, miyamoto once got the order wrong himself, back when there were only 3 games. it happens.

>Squa Dala Shrine
holy shit

i bought it. i was smart
i bought it at malo mart

It is canon. Your fan theories aren't.

holy shit how did I miss that
alas that probably means it's a translation change

It's fake, dumbnuts

Go back to redit.

Fuck, that was on Leddit? I thought I had something fresh.

this -is- fan theories, which had something even dumber built on top of it
if you think it came from nintendo, you're a little naive, but even if it did, if you think it came from anyone but aonuma, then I think we're done talking.

Is Paya wearing a wig?

Paya a shit

I have heard some people say they didn't like the story of BotW because most of it was flashbacks, so "they didn't matter". I adored Zelda in this game, so I liked the flashback scenes.

The weakest part was the Rito section, and the ending boss kind of sucked. The story overall wasn't great, but I don't think the story was terrible. People might be a little spoiled by WW, TP, or SS stories.

No

Now tell me how does Riju put on her crown in one smooth motion when she gets up as opposed to sitting for an hour or more with stylists around her making sure she looks great

nah she just has olive toned skin and white hair. white hair always looks a little weird and artificial.

The amount of semen she collects every day to keep that hair up like that.

Does she actually take it off?

i imagine she has one dedicated handmaiden who does it for her, but it probably doesn't take that long. I can't see the back, does it have part that sits on the head? if so, it just sits on the head, then they grab the front lock and loop it through the hole, pin it in place, and you're good. the rest of the hair just has a few simple pins and accessories.

What´s the max bag size for each of the three? Can we increase one bag indefinetely?

you never see her take it off but you never see her enter her bed either regardless it's not her head when she sleeps. When she wakes up she does a putting on motion and it appears on her head

Even the toughest Gerudo gets cute during hair time.

it's one page for each. that means you get an entire page minus one slot for the weapons (because master sword gets its own slot), an entire page for shields (though their upgrades seem to cost less), and about half a page for bows, since arrows take up slots and the bow of light needs its own slot even though you cant keep it past the final battle

wow she looks cuter than that drawing but that is a good drawing
>you never see her enter her bed either
I have a picture of her sleeping.. oh you mean you never see the ANIMATION of her entering the bed? right. this game cheaps out on animation a lot.
>it's not her head when she sleeps.
what? oh, you meant it's not ON her head, yeah? so in other words it's a quick model substitute
>When she wakes up she does a putting on motion and it appears on her head
seriously? wow. is this in or out of bed?

you say that as if elaborate hair and intensive care for it is anything but manly. it's just another thing about the gerudo that makes them butch as fuck.

Ah, sounds good. Say, do the full upgrades take up all 900 seeds or is there a rest that can be used for something else?

You only need to have a bit over 400 to max your slots.

the full upgrades take something like 441 seeds? the rest sit awkwardly in your inventory and are useless.. however bokkurin DOES give you a reward for filling his maracas entirely.

Is horse melee combat any good? All I've ever done is the John Woo archery backflips.

Get a spear and joust

It isn't bad, but there is just no purpose served by it. Nothing is fleeing from you at speed, so you don't need to chase anything down on a horse. When I see a boko on a horse, I usually just arrow him off of it.

Sorry for the shitty typing

She puts it on as soon as she wakes but sometimes it glitches and she goes through her day without the crown

Here's how it sits on her head. It's a bit more ornate and/or logical than it seems

you get 100% crit rate on horseback, so if you can rig it up right, you can do tonnns of damage. it's really useful against guardians but little else is big enough or able to get close enough to

>sometimes it glitches and she goes through her day without the crown
jolly good
>ornate
yeah it seems to have a drape down the back, but I don't think that's the support. i reckon that part is under the hair

It's been a while, but I still can't believe that Miyamoto said "I think it's that there are fewer and fewer people who are interested in playing a big role-playing game like Zelda." just because TP had ""modest"" sales in Japan and yet went on to sell over 8.5 million copies worldwide, which (correct me if I'm wrong) remains the best selling Zelda game to date. I'd like to have known exactly when he said that.

Fast forward to today and the franchise is still going very strong.

Where can I find the best wild horses?

So anyone else feel that Riju/Buliara deploys the guards in a very strange fashion

You've got a trained guard responsible for looking after a seal and making seal plushies when there's dedicated highly qualified seal trainers in the city who'd happily do the job

Then you've got a guard of decent rank dedicated to looking after ice which seems to be used exclusively for a bar

Just ride a bear if you want wild

Anywhere with solid colored horses, if you care about stats. Hyrule Central has them. I got a nice one near Lurelin Village.

i cant confirm this myself, but the internet says two places:
the valley where the giant horse was (sucks for getting to a stable)
the northwest area of this plateau on the east side of the gorge, i forget the name of it. it's north of satori mountain.

Yeah, I'm looking for a five speed horse.

Anything with a solid color has a shot at being that. Fair warning, the ones with the best stats can hear a butterfly fart from a mile away. Crouched sheikah suit in the rain, and they still might hear you sneaking up on them.

Does sneaking suit stack with stealth elixers? And these can be found even by the Dueling Peaks stable?

sadly no, the effects never stack with the elixirs and clothes
stealth elixirs are easy though, there's tons of things to grab for that

They don't seem to stack. You just have to be slow and patient, and eventually you will catch up with the horse before being noticed.

what's holding that accessory on her forehead

If what she's wearing is considered high fashion does that mean the average Gerudo is wearing the equivalent of a sweatshirt and leggings

A little from column A and a little from column B. Most of the Gerudo are wearing basic military garb, so accessories might get in the way. Isha is fancy, partly because she is her own store mannequin, and part of it just her jewelry fetish.

Bridge piercing.

I don't think they're wearing basic military garb because they're missing all armoured parts of the outfit and the pants are very different

Can someone give me a hint on how I'm supposed to get to Ganon in 15 minutes? Is that the time it takes to get the paraglider or is there a secret?

or just hit them with an ice arrow and spam mount while waiting for them to thaw

I think people usually claim 40 minutes just to get the glider. Any time less than that, would probably have to involve escaping the plateau without it.

If Gerudo were acting as their own store mannequins then Saula from Fashion Passion would be wearing something besides the standard

bless whoever made this

the rito redesign in this game actually has me questioning if they'll update medli's look in future games or not if she gets reused

probably not but it'd be neat to see

Who said that all Gerudo were?

What a dick move.

The horse fairy is coming to eat you in your sleep.

I'm saying Isha being her own mannequin is such a good idea that it would make sense for another store across the square to copy that and it wouldn't take much effort other than putting on some of the clothes they sell

Maybe the sequel?

I like the story, I just wish there was more of it. Link and Zelda's relationship is the best it's ever been, and I like all of the characters and the world.

There's a lot of filling in the blanks with your imagination, which is fine but it leaves me wanting way more.

>getting a direct sequel
>getting a direct sequel with the same locations and cast

I wouldn't count on that, but you might get a new game with a slightly more developed town.

What we needed was some more Gerudo history because it's a complete void what happened to them after Ganondorf was beaten

Also some Rito history since nobody knows where they came from

They didn't really have a relationship shown. They had a few clips of Zelda being an asshole to Link, and a few scenes of Zelda having breakdowns over her inability to magic. If you want a Zelda and Link relationship, SS is the game to look at.

the only thing we can say for certain is the next 3d Zelda will feature Goron, Zora, Rito, Gerudo and the Sheikah (not just Impa) as friendly races

The Gerudo actually got a lot of focus. More is always welcome but they're probably the most fleshed out race. Zora's also got a good amount. Rito and Gorons needed way more

Also Hylians are the default race but they could have used some lore too

Rito came from eggs, obviously.

I haven't had a horse die yet, but how does she work? Is it the last horse that died or any horse that died?

We just can't know for sure until it comes out in 2024.

I've never killed a horse, but I think someone said something along the lines of it being tied to your current stable registration.

I think Zora got the most fleshing out. Gron are a simple folk so they don't need any more. Rito should've had songs recounting their history and I reckon the ruins should have contained writings like Riju's room and throneroom recounting the glory of the Gerudo

You can't infiltrate the Yiga hideout from behind. It's not like you have to talk to the girl in the jail cell first to see the boss.

Loftwing + Groose = Rito.

Seems like the Zora domain is in the style of the older games. They try to lead Link down the pathway to get there, and spell out a bunch of plot and romance backstory between Link and Mipha, and the whole area is full of quests and diversions specific to that end.

Then you leave the Zora domain, and everything is just free flowing and not really insisting that Link absorb anything specific. Sure the beasts all have a bit of a checklist to enter each one, but they don't have a lot of people constantly beating Link with a lot of plot.

So Groose did come back.

You wanted too much freedom. For the story and gameplay they had to limit your freedom to some degree. Also Barta gives you the hint about the bananas.

I would've liked to go back and free her from her cage but her freeing herself in the commotion is the kinda thing I'd expect from a competent soldier