/pg/ - Persona general

Previous: Happy Niijima family edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k78oyd5R7KA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Anne!

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

Happy life with Futaba !

I want to FUCK Munehisa Iwai.

I went back to p4g after playing p5. There are a lot of things that p5 does not improve on and that p4g does better. It seems like there is more voice acting, the cast has much more moments of bonding and they are more memorable.
p5 isn't that much better than p4g as an experience. it's debatable for the most part.

I RELEASE UPON YOU THE DEADLY SIN OF LUST. YOU HAVE NO MEANS OF ESCAPE, PEEGEE.

Crossdressing at Crossroads in Crimson!

Will he ever come back?

>Normie hobby
>Owning a horse

What did the Futabafag mean by this?

Wholesome romantic relationship with Futaba!

I love Haru!

You can post it as many times as you want, but it's not gonna make your opinion fact.

>Crossdressing at Crossroads
oh, so that's why it's named that

Yes!

>DO NOT REPOST.

I want to FLUFF Haru Okumura

I can't wait for Persona 5 Goro of the Resurrection!

phantom thieves will dissipate and stop speaking once joker leaves. investigation team has true love for each other!

I want to cuddle Kawakami!

sae niijima: ace attorney when

youtube.com/watch?v=k78oyd5R7KA

loli Makoto is cute!

Why is Saw blonde in this picture? Her hair is silver/gray.

>Yaldabaoth casts lust on Makoto first

Wonder what he meant by this

LET'S TEAR EM' APART!

>Unshaken Will

I currently rank them as equal for different reasons, the extended P5 may shift the balance however.

City Phantom from is Sumaru!

>Goro sounding like he's choking on cock in the takoyaki scene
Great

>do not repost

He kept casting it on Haru when I fought him. What does lust even do, she kept fighting like normal

for what reasons? p5 is clearly better.

We could assume her hair turned grey after she became the prosecutor

People will realize I'm right in a few years. I'm too ahead of my time.

Your bait is weak and overused. Try harder next time.

Name a more fitting dlc costume

Yeah, the thing is Futaba may have turned out better if she had had loving support after her mom died. Instead she got a host of adults screaming at her that it was her fault, that she should have died instead, a fake suicide note read allowed to said adults, and was then sent over to an abusive, exploitative asshole. We're not given a time frame for all of this, but I'd say that's probably like a good year of neglect and abuse she should have been getting therapy instead. By the time Sojiro started bringing in doctors, it may have been too late. Unless they were going to bust down the door and drag her out, which they may have considered if they had known she would literally kill herself.

What was stopping Joker from staying?

muh 1 year meme that Atlus needs to stop using

Fair point, the time after her mom's death was probably the time she would have to get help, but unfortunately that was probably the time she spent with her uncle.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't have minded if terrible things happened to the child abusers in this game.

That was my question once i saw the ending.

His probation ended.

Atlus' need to make every ending bittersweet due to the success of P3.

he got all the girls pregnant and had to go into hiding

>Lavenza
>lack of personality: The Girl
>S+

The need for a bittersweet ending where he leaves.

He had to go rub his accomplishments in his dad's face. Also he doesn't live that far away, he could come back easily.

Every Persona game is great for different reasons.

Unless you're the type of person who needs games to be listed as superior to other games and would fight someone to the death because they gave it a score you wouldn't agree with, but no one here would do that, right?

Makoto is for Ann!
Ann is for Makoto!

He's still a minor, if he's told he has to go home, by his parents presumably, then he has to go.

Still being a minor and his legal guardians being officially his parents and not Sojiro.

Good list until I saw
>Haru that high
>Tae and Lavenza that low
>Caroline that high
>Anne that high
>Kawakami that low
>Makoto that high

they probably will, though. they have nothing in common personality wise and they basically never bond properly over their shared experiences with abuse/being exploited/whatever.

Why does Makoto seem like a thot?

Depending on your definition of child (as in, may include someone like Shiho and Yusuke), plenty of child abusers do suffer some terrible things happen to them. Also

No, seriously, this has been done to death.

Because you don't know what a thot is

After 8 years and multiple replays I'm confident in my placements.

I love the hijinks P4's team gets up to, I like small town settings more then big cities.

P5 has a stronger narrative since it's always got something going on, has more varied diversions, confidant skills are a great idea, and gameplay is more polished with the return of more damage types

I like them both about equally and hold them in high esteem

I like 3 as well, but due to mechanics and the plot going on vacation for giant stretches I don't like it as much

>it's debatable for the most part.
It's not debatable at all for most people. While one may argue that characters and some story elements are superior in P4G (which is pretty controversial by itself), the whole experience is undoubtedly better in P5. The difference in gameplay quality alone makes a huge impact.

Mako-chan is for Haru!

So, it was a good list until you saw the list.

Quick question: I reached final palace but heard that i could get BAD END in interrogation room and restart the game with my save, but now i overrode this save and can't do it anymore...is ther any point soon i can do that again, or is it just easier to finish the game off and restart then?

A Fuuka for luck.
I hope things end up well for everyone.

>MOM I DON'T WANT TO COME HOME I HATE IT THERE
>I JUST KILLED A FUCKING GOD ON MY OWN WHY CAN'T I DECIDE WHERE I LIVE
>I'M 16 I'M ALREADY AN ADULT, I EVEN STEAL STUFF AND SHIT
>WHATEVER I HATE YOU

I mean they confess and presumably go to jail, but if through the course of everything they got hit by a truck or something I wouldn't have shed a tear.

i don't know what to tell you man, people bring it up because it's true.

>There are a lot of things that p5 does not improve on and that p4g does better
>It seems like there is more voice acting, the cast has much more moments of bonding and they are more memorable
So there are more voiced lines and anime Slice-of-Life scenes for lonely guys? That's your "a lot"?

Are you making sure to eat, /pg/?

>Joker coming home flush with cash from beating the shit out of Shadows, with one of the more attractive girls (i.e., Ann, Hifumi or Haru since she's loaded) on his arm
>Sup dad

Literally the only characters Makoto has chemistry with in the entire cast are Sae in Hifumi

Haru-chan is for Coffee-kun

By which I mean actual coffee.

Counterpoint

Morgana and Ryuji can be so effing cute together

I eat too much and paying the price.

No, they bring it up because they want to stir shit up.

Yes, I'll make sure to eat her ass.

i bet they get up to all sorts of crazy stuff in bed

Get my beautiful Ann out of that bitch Chihaya's tier right now.

You can tell by the look in kid Sae's that she's already thinking about beating Makoto

Every Persona game has some stronger aspect than the other, in my opinion. Of course you can't say that in /pg/

I like PT as characters, but they're a boring group that I hope gets developed more in spinoffs. The IT, while annoying anime comedy hacks who cling to MC, still have more amusing SoL scenes that make them comfy.

This is bad

You all fucking suck

Yeah well considering they dumped him during his now considered unnecessary and unjust probation for a crime he didn't commit you could argue they no longer deserve being his guardians.

They catch a Japanese cold while in jail

>Sae in Hifumi

I can get behind this

What if Joker actually wants to go back home consider he can probably visit whenever he wants.

I'll use my Persona!

>p5 isn't that much better than p4g as an experience. it's debatable for the most part.
Did you see the poll last night? At the very least it seems that /pg/ completely disagrees with you.

>"You'll need energy for later tonight Joker~"

>Marie anything but dead last
>Chie that high
>Ai below Kashiwagi
Smh desu senpai

Post the link to that site.

You're in the Red Light District when this guy walks by and slaps Morgana on the ass. What do you do?

He has friends and family back in his hometown
Why is this so hard for you people to understand?

what, pointing out the game's genuine shortcomings is stirring shit?