Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62935714
fate-go.jp/manga_fgo2/comic16.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would you?

I mean, you're fucking gay if you don't so.

I want oldfags to leave already.

No one cares about your shitty convuluted lore, or "muh deep fapbait characters".
Tsukishit is never happening either, because we're the ones paying Type-Moon.

Just post dedicated Servant cumdumps

Has our friend, Solomon, returned yet?
I have a rendezvous with death - yet, I shall fail it, until he is come.

You have unleashed an hell of unyielding cuckery upon us, all under the watchful eye of the pantyfag. You've doomed us all.

Maids are for stabbing.

Do people actually like that disgusting fake doll face? Like seriously?

>3DPD

I'm really more hyped for her than for the Brown ass.

shit taste

DUDE I'M YOUR MOM LMAO

>everything is badly crafted
Absolutely not

I'd need to see how she looks beneath the photoshop and makeup first.

So Archer Gil is good for lewd, one night stand at best.

But Caster Gil is marriage and loving, best Gil.

And Kid Gil is for headpats.

How fucking homosexual can you be?

There's a limit for faggotry, you know.

>tfw waiting for the next volume of FGO side materials that will cover camelot era

And killing to death.

Same

>tfw it will be confirmed once and for all that Lancelot has CBCDC stats without babby buff sword

SOLOMON COCK WORSHIP FUCKING WHEEEEN DW

I WANT HIM IN ME

Don't listen to them, they're dumbasses.
All Gils are for marriage and loving.

who dat

Snekposting

God I want to pet his fluffy hair

Tits too small

>pantyfag

Who?

Indeed. Archer Gil would be terrible in the sack, though. Only thing he's got going for him is his looks.

We have enough smug anime girls.

What do you think of musky Servants who exercise a lot?

Taiga is just so cute.
I want to be with her forever.

Cao Cao.

one man that has become the alpha cuck by waifuing both Medb and Panty. He's truly unrivalled.

Will I ever get to hold pinkies with Gawain?

There's never enough anime girls

>we will never get servant with 3 times invul ever again

ok pedos

2D only.

Yes, user?
What can mommy do for her precious little boy today~?

Please do not bully maids.

Remember that time Nasu confirmed in an interview that if Gil and Arcueid fought that Gil would win? Man the Arcfags were really butthurt about that for a while.

I love this SNEK !

She's probably fat ugly hag like pic related.

Pretend wresting partners.

Why is she so perfect?

30% Arc only.

Harada loli when?

why is selfcest such a patrician fetish, and why don't more doujins do this?

Imagine Kiara having 3 invuls. She would be actually good somehow.

What the fuck is that image from?
Kek, has user been busy with old 70s literally who VNs again? Just play GO you fuck.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62935714

>Someone finally drew Kiara getting fucked
>Only anal and oral
I need vaginal

My waifu is even more perfect !

Why, why can't I find a single Servant as good as Lancelot? I have tried so hard, and I mean there are strong Servants, stronger than him even, but all their powers are super straight forward and leave no room for strategy. Lancelot is all about versatility and possibility, can he spam BP with Arondight as it doesn't break? Maybe just BP KoO'd missiles? Makeshift grenades with BP rocks? Maybe steal 2 swords and dual swordbeam? Fight using Wolverine Claws? Play the role of Assassin with FSG? Use Seventh Holy Scripture + Bronze-Link Manipulators? There is so much he can do, so much room for strategy.

The only one with similar versatility is Gilgameme but that one just sucks at using everything he has so he can't maximize the potential of anything, besides he doesn't fucking listen either and would get rekt if deprived of his shit as proven by Shirou, unlike Lancelot.

Didn't Quetz in Babylon have some shitty divinity gimmick or something?

FUCK OFF BB, I WANT YOU TO DIE
LITERALLY A WORSE SAKURA, HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE

>A. In the definition of Arcueid's strength, there's this thing where "her output changes according to her opponent". As an absolute order taken from her backup, the planet, she is allowed only an output a little stronger than her opponent. And. Single entity abilities of Arc and Servants are roughly on the same level

>Servants use their respective Noble Phantasms while Arc uses her unlimited backup to fight, and differences occur depending on affinity. A simple-is-best Arc is an all rounder, and so generally her chances of winning are only high, but there are those opponents that she just has helplessly awful compatibility with.

>For example, in cases where even if the guy's stats are about the same as Arc, he has a ridiculously large number of weapons with high versatility. As the amount Arc is allowed to take out is based on "single entity ability", against types like Gil-sama, well, you see?

>And the "5 Servants + a" line is a comparison of simple "firepower". Like with the "corpses", foot soldier level opponents aren't going to be avoiding their attacks, so the ones who'd have the advantage are the ones who have more weapons. The reason why Servants excellent at one-on-one combat didn't stand out in Broad Bridge was because of this. Also, for normal Arc, she would get approximately the equivalent of 2 Servants single entity stats.

Stats are a meme and Arc is only slightly better than Servants stats wise in most cases.

Mine is even more perfecter

All Gils are best though. We're just measuring the standard husband-factor.

Would be fun to see Jekyll beat perma!Hyde (or the other way around, which is more likely to happen)

Maybe if she looked 15 years less.

She is not your wife.

She's perfecterest !

well shes perfecterester

>she would get approximately the equivalent of 2 Servants single entity stats.
Even if those are average servants isn't that like A in all stats minimum

>Forgetting Demiya
>Forgetting 2 fast 4 U Kerry
>origin bullets
>homing NP bullets from a sniper rifle
>blends into the shadows already
>doesn't hold back
>both have more kills than kekalot knight of jobbers
you are like baby

You can try living up to your title of EAM for once.

Is this a copy-pasta?
It feels like a copy pasta.

>Kiara fanart explosion starting to slowly wane
At least I got like 5x the amount of fanart she had before this out of this thing and probably a little bit of art going forward now that she's more known due to F/GO exposure like every other character

>barashit
DUDE

Don't say that !

When you open the dictionary for "perfect", you have her picture.

Considering that's "normal Arc" rather than "30% Arc", still not super impressive.

>normal Arc" rather than "30% Arc"
Are you stupid

What the fuck is EAM, user-kun~?

CARROTBUTT

Anal suits Kiara better, and I love it. Wanna see her getting ass-fucked in the nun outfit.

You are fucking retarded I literally just said their problem is that they are way too straight forward. What can Kerry do? Time stop, that's it, that's his whole trick. There is nothing more.

Detroit nigger? Well he can destroy Asteroids. That's good, but that's also all he brings to the table.

There is no room for possibility with either.

I just expressed my legit feelings. I have tried hard to find someone, even one Servant with similar capabilities. I have failed so far. There are some that have really good kits but ultimately end up lacking a lot in some other aspects.

> 50k crits with self buffs only
> cute

Yeah they're both cute now stop arguing
at least they're not that one 5.5

Well carry on then.
It felt like a Copy-pasta made by a Jetfag or something, but I guess I can possibly understand how you feel in a way.

Arc is always rated at 30% because that's her limit anyway, unless she can get backup from Gaia. Arcshitters say "Well it doesn't count, because if she wanted she could just SSJ up to 100% power at will at any time, so she's never lost". Long as she's holding back her bloodlust, which she'd rather die than not do, she is limited to 30% unless she's fighting someone stronger than her 30% form so Gaia can back her up.

The gap in her armor is when she's fighting someone who's power isn't stats, so she can't rank up against them. Like Gilgamesh since his power is his weapons.

>fanart stop after less than a week
Weak even the sphinxs keep pooping fanart after 2 weeks Valentine

VIDYA AND BARA COCK XDD

Who else wants to slurp on Iskander's sweaty abs?

Gareth-chan when?

PRETEND PRO-WRESTLING PARTNER

fate-go.jp/manga_fgo2/comic16.html
Extra:
Olga: Ah, seriously, that surprised me. So who is he?
Gudako: He's my pretend pro-wrestling practice partner.
Olga: Eh...? Eh...?!

>Anal suits Kiara better
That's wrong though.

You miss out on all the doujin opportunities of her pillar demon womb stroking and massaging your cock while you pound her pussy if you do anal over vaginal

That and as someone with an impregnation fetish I always prefer vaginal

There's still fanart popping up, but it's not the same "Wake up to 10+ pictures" level like it was earlier in the week. Now it's more like 3-5 pictures when I wake up + some comics.

Yeah they're not even rated, they're below 5.0 tier. Three stars aren't even worth rating.

The question itself specifies that it's asking about 30% Arc and then Nasu makes a distinction by saying how things are for "normal" Arc after a couple paragraphs about 30%, I thought.

Someone is really bored today.

The title you don't live up to. What the fuck is up with that shitty B++ NP? Shouldn't the strongest nippon Servant and greatest Mystery Slayer have something better?

What the fuck is going on here.

we need more.

STOP
DISCUSSING
OLD SHIT

NO ONE CARES. Post Melt!

>Now it's more like 3-5 pictures when I wake up + some comics.
I can't imagine living like this. Literally got 50 new pictures of my husbando today.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

What is the point of all shitposting if Nasu confirmed the truth 13 years ago?

True UNRIVALED about to BTFO Cuckcelot.

Maybe after Agravain's released

>Missed an entire thread and haven't even been away that long
That usually is a bad sign