As we all know

As we all know,

The Mercedes c300 is basically a chick car, granted driving it inside you can easily forget the gender buying ratio.

Now the Mercedes c300 coupe has a sportier design and I read an article saying it's designed for men in mind.

Does Veeky Forums agree the c300 coupe is a guy car or at the least neutral?

RWD or AWD. 240+hp turbo . Great interior. Sport suspension and exterior.

What does Veeky Forums say

anything smaller than an e class is 90% for fuccbois and brand whores. daddys girls and frat boys. the dodge neon budget with the benz tastes.
maybe squeak by on not being a fuccboi car by getting a c63.
>mb's whole sub-70k lineup is poser whips.

>if you don't buy a family sedan or larger you're a cuck.

Ok.

Not everyone needs the e class which is a German taxi.

Why wouldn't you just get a C350? Not some faggy turbo setup.

C class is god tier though your missing out on dank handling.

then dont buy a car for the fucking badge. there is nothing objectively good about a benz that another manufacturer doesnt do better.
>mb is literally 100% badge cucks
luxury? buy a lexus. sporty? buy a newer caddy or genesis. both? buy a bmw, its the objectively better car. mb hasnt made anything worth buying at any price except the g-wagen since the 300td.
enjoy the basic white bitch car of choice instead of buying the objectively better car.

Do it you wont regret it although you should get the w205 c43 or w204 c350.

having driven the 2 most recent gens of c class, i prefer the handling of the e90 i used to have. it just feels right. hell i prefered the cow on the front bumper c5/c6 audi's all around driving experience over the mb's i have driven.

W204 is still one of my favorites it's a bit numb but corners very flat.

Fucking this lol.

it's still a cuck mobile thanks to pedestrian safety. Get a used e550 coupe or a 560sec.

>w204
>flat
Having tracked mine, it's anything but flat. But it does well for itself all things considered. An e90 would easily walk it through the corners, nobody should fool themselves into thinking a w204 would be a sports sedan peer to a bmw

This

Bmwshills.

The new BMW with numb electric steering sucks ASS.

Also enjoy run flat tires on the cars.

Also BMW interior is not luxury until you hit 7 series.
The 2018 3 series is the same one from 2011 LOL looks like shit next to BMW

if you dont have a G class s65 amg, cl65 amg you are a literal cuckold

Never tracked mine yet waiting to take it to sebring but florida is a shithole. It's pretty good but I've only had it on backroads with summer tires.

>no MANual

not a mans car. not even neutral, too bad op it looks like you have to turn in your man car. you've been enticed by the feminine and touched by the gay,

manual is a meme for yuropoors and there shitty econoboxes. If you were a man you would have a k5 gsxr1000 have your balls not dropped yet.

prefer audi over bmw 100x over but audi is understeer meme.

also looks better than an e90 but car design is subjective I love the way mine looks.

Looks shit. This is what a proper masculine Mercedes coupe looks like.

You all need to stop being faggots stop buying BMW's stop buying VW stop buying Mercedes your missing out on the real driving machine the 3.7 ford transit.

Dont be a faggot and get a Cls

Was a paint/prepper at a body shop and we would get a couple of those a week it felt like and they were all the same yellowish white Pearl and driven by women both young and old

mercedes in general is fuccboi shit

I'd definitely buy one like pic related. Anything under C43 is basically 4cyl and I don't want a 4cyl.