Why doesn't everyone own a truck?

Why doesn't everyone own a truck?
They're safer, more manly, can off-road, are fast, and can haul shit. It's literally the logical answer

Other urls found in this thread:

tfltruck.com/2017/03/44165/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Baitu dess.

How? I'm serous, trucks are better in every aspect lol

>Doesn't understand physics
And/or
>Doesn't enjoy driving.
And/or
>Is scared of driving.

>lol

I seriously hope no one ever uses this unironically. Luckily OP is baiting and doing it ironically.

>they're safer

>not an argument
Sperg more

I'll agree with you on everything except fast. A turbo four cylinder sedan can beat any of these raised trucks with a v8. They're way too slow and can't turn at all.

My muscle cars are faster?

Safe compared to what? A cardboard box?

because my penis is over 5 inches long

>not having a fun car and a $500 truck to beat the shit out of offroad that gets replaced with a new $500 special when it completely looses the ability to run and drive

They're boring af for me to drive. Also I'm a hipster so I can not be seen driving what the riffraff drive. You do you though.

But I have a truck, just not a big one.

They get terrible gas mileage.

Trucks arent fast either. A good majority of full sized trucks get BTFO from economy cars from 15 years ago.

Lol driving little dick car smaller then little dick.

oh shut up.

A NA V8 gets the same mpg's as a tiny turbo straight 6.

Show me a 15 year old economy car that does 60 in under 6.

If its less than 25mpg, its terrible gas mileage. Get over it.

>implying all trucks do 0-60 in under 6 seconds.

More like 0-60 in 8-10 seconds.

>im a hipster

You wanna know how i know youre underage?

>safer
Nice bait more likely to roll and trucks have the worst roll over safety ratings.

Pic related is my truck.

>safer
LOLOL, no air bags, short wheelbase. Only thing going for it is the roll cage.

>fast
4.2 L 258 ci 6 cylinder produces about 112 hp, mines probably lost a lot of that.

>haul shit
Yeah, maybe one of those red wagons they get for toddlers.

If you """"need""""" more than 25mpg you should take the fucking bus.

>More like 0-60 in 8-10 seconds.

Maybe in some old clapped out mexitruck. All new trucks do it in 6 or less, Even the big 2500 diesels. An ecu flash, intake and exhaust will have you taking sports cars off the line all day in something that's comfy and can tow 15k lbs.

'95 faggot, but thank you very much

>letting a truckfag pass you

>An ecu flash, intake and exhaust will have you taking sports cars off the line all day

Now imagine when you do the same thing to a sports car?

>in something that's comfy and can tow 15k lbs

Ok yeah but I never need 15k towing

Because the transmission took a shit.

>like larping as a Chinese racing cartoon driver is any less cringey.

>Now imagine when you do the same thing to a sports car?

Great now you have even more performance that's useless on the streets. Now your shit is even more uncomfortable and still can't go off road or drive in winter.

>Ok yeah but I never need 15k towing

Because you're probably a yuppie living in a condo or townhome. Your tool collection is probably a Walmart B&D 50 piece set.

It's not """shit""" because you have no need for it.

Because if it's not a sub 2500 rwd manual, idgaf

>what is a poverty spec S10

>performance only matters when my argument is right, otherwise its useless

>Because you're probably a yuppie living in a condo or townhome

Got me there, though I live in a house

>Your tool collection is probably a Walmart B&D 50 piece set

Sears, actually. And I even got the """"mechanics"""" set!

>It's not """shit""" because you have no need for it

Never said it was shit. I'll just rent a Uhaul the one time a year I want to buy something huge. Or call one of the good ol' country boys with their truck and pay them with a bunch of Bud Light and Skohl. Then we can bitch about how shitty country music has become.

>No lsd, handles like shit, feels like garbage
Ehh

>safer
gay
>manly
brokeback mountain / poorfat
>fast
no
>can haul shit
like your wife's fat ass

So like a Miata without lsd?

Now if only trucks had a lower ground clearance and a carlike ride. And maybe we can give them more fuel economy and a little less cargo space.

And we can call it - the CUV

Ok chill my 07 gmc on a 9inch lift does a 13 second quarter mile. I walk past subarus and hondas all day long. And yupp you guessed it its my daily driven work truck with 400k on the original block diesel powahhh

>Why doesn't everyone own a truck?
I don't need one

>safer
If I wanted to be safe, I'd take the bus
>more manly
I don't need a truck to compensate for anything
>can off-road
I'm not so shit at driving that I go off-road, haha, just kidding, I have no reason to go off-road
>are fast
If a vehicle can go 100mph, and hit 0-60 in under 10 seconds, then that's all the fast I need
>can haul shit
I go nothing to haul

Also I've always hated being seated high off the ground

>more manly

kek imagine your masculinity being this fragile

Nigga it's a 4L60E. That's literally 200 bucks in parts and 4 hours to fix

Are you supposed to be high on lsd when you drive a miata?

comfortable with penis size

What we should really be asking is: why don't you own a traditional American landyacht? You get a lot of the benefits of a truck and a car, and they look a lot cooler IMO

I don't like big cars

Because I don't really need a size-of-a-bus 7.3 liter turbodiesel, and what's the point of a midsize diesel (like a Ram EcoDiesel or Duramax Colorado) when there are half ton gas V8 trucks, *which*, by the way, are more like luxury apartments on wheels these days. The current F-150 seems as big as Super Duty trucks were 15 years ago.

I wouldn't mind an older Ranger (newer Euro Rangers are the same size F-150s were 15 years ago), a ute, or a Hilux Diesel; though mid-late 2000s models will be illegal to import into Canada until CETA is fully ratified

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Canada decided not to harmonize with UNECE/NCAP (test cycle reflects the lower speeds of European city driving and focuses on collisions with pedestrians) and Euro categories (focus on CO2/displacement, testing cycle based on idealized conditions), and instead decided to harmonize with FMVSS (higher-speed tests that assume the main threat is hitting other cars) and EPA (focus on NOx/particulates, testing cycle based on more realistic driving conditions). Until Euro III, there were no NOx limits for gasoline-powered passenger cars, and even Euro VI allows for 0.17 g/km of NMOG+NOx (EPA Tier 3 is 0.00056 oz/mi, or 0.0994 g/km)

This. If you want something safe, comfy and big go buy an old E/S Class merc or an old 7 series. Granted, they're pricey to maintain, but they're built like brick shithouses

Try cornering at 70 mph with one. You can't

What happens when you need to turn tho

>not wanting to save money

Jesus, aren't you just mr money bags over here. Some of us actually like to save money over here, and I cant do that if I have to spend $50 to fill my tank every three days because I get less than 17mpg.

Dumbass.

And if I did all that shit to a sportcars, I'd be rolling you over AND spending less money because base trim trucks START at nearly 40k. The good ones are 50-60k.

I used to really hate trucks, but I finally broke down and bought an old 3/4 ton after I got sick of towing my shit around with panthers.
I honestly love it and have no interest in going back to cars; at least I do actually use my truck as a truck though, bringing home fresh shitboxes and converting them into demo or enduro cars every other week.

With that said I really should work on my 87 Colony Park, haven't driven it since that meet (second in the right row)

I went to high school with some dumbshit girl that called her XJ a truck. I hate you almost as much as I hate her. that's not a truck and you're a fucking jackass for thinking so.

>not owning a built ten second quarter mile diezol trok that can tow 30000lbs while rolling coal on your faggot friends

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Canada decided not to harmonize with UNECE/NCAP (test cycle reflects the lower speeds of European city driving and focuses on collisions with pedestrians) and Euro categories (focus on CO2/displacement, testing cycle based on idealized conditions), and instead decided to harmonize with FMVSS (higher-speed tests that assume the main threat is hitting other cars) and EPA (focus on NOx/particulates, testing cycle based on more realistic driving conditions). Until Euro III, there were no NOx limits for gasoline-powered passenger cars, and even Euro VI allows for 0.17 g/km of NMOG+NOx (EPA Tier 3 is 0.00056 oz/mi, or 0.0994 g/km)

Because I actually like being able to turn, go fast, and not look like a faggot while doing so?

No one likes you and your generic truck Chad.

tfltruck.com/2017/03/44165/

trucks being fast is a meme, anything is fast if you modify them, yet every truck ive ever pulled up next to has always be btfo when they cant pull on a tiny miata with a tiny turbo

Shitty powerless 4cyl trucks get 20mpg, V6 trucks get 15mpg and V8 trucks get like 12mpg.

because I don't have a small penis.

Yeah those luxury package diesel 4x4 drivers are really insulted by your patrician grand am

>safer
ok.
>more manly
ok. little dick.
>fast
you wot?
>haul
what do you own that needs hauling? i have a 4cyl ranger for transporting bikes. that is it. a fucking miata could haul bikes via a trailer.

honestly trucks are only utility vehicles. you wanna off road correctly? get ready to toss 5g's into that bitch.

My 1.9L golf has more torque

My t350 transit can haul shit and it won't get wet, if I hitch my tailer I can take another 3500kg if I need to. I bet you only use your truck, which I imagine is tiny compared to your pic, to got to the shops.